KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Taki v.s. M. Bison

Taki v.s. M. Bison
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Taki v.s. M. Bison

(please log in to view the image)

v.s.

(please log in to view the image)

Both are at thier prime.

Last edited by Peach on Sep 27th, 2007 at 01:23 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:19 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL I have that Taki pic saved now. Yum.

At their prime ol' and pathetic Bison still loses. Why? No feats, and a lack of powers as far as I'm concerned. He just has the "Psycho Power" and is powerful with it.

Taki has showings where she devastates arenas with ninjutsu magic and deflects attacks thrown at her, has great speed and teleportation and not to mention her version of Soul Edge, which in it contains more power than Bison could ever obtain.

Bison FTL

Edit: And what the FVCK is wrong with you?

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:14 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

"Bison has no feats", sounds like something that my man-crush Sado would say. erm

Last edited by Classic NES on Sep 27th, 2007 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:17 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Well, it's true.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:24 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yeah, if you have no knowledge of the character. Bison has some of the most powerful feats in Street Fighter.

Teleportation
High level energy manipulation
Casting out a part of his soul
Possesing peoples bodies
Flight
Mind Control
Creating Dopple gangers

Durability feats include being able to take damage from f-16's and the explosion of a mini nuke.

I could go on, the guy is a beast.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:27 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Possesion?

WTF?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:29 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Possesion?

WTF?

Yep, he possessed rose and wanted to possess Ryu. . . but failed.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:31 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see how failing to possess Ryu makes that considerable against someone of Taki's caliber.

Other than that you pretty much only mentioned in-game abilities. In that case Taki can make explosions by simply hitting the ground and then launches opponents in the air.

I wonder if you think Bison can just "psycho crush" past Taki's magic field.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Sep 27th, 2007 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:42 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Why wouldn't I mention in game abilities, where else attacks show cased besides in games? Are we gonna ban hadouken because it's in-game, too? Also Are, posssesion and mind control are from in game, gears?

As for explosions, Taki needs to be close to do that and bison can fly. How is an attack from the ground even gonna touch him?

He failed to possess Ryu, because of character induced stupidity. He kicked ryu's ass and had him locked in his base ready too possess, yet, chose to go out and fight a couple of street Fighters only to job to them. What magic sheild does Taki have, gears?

Last edited by Classic NES on Sep 27th, 2007 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:46 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Yes, but these are his powers/abilities.

Not feats.

Compared to Taki, Bison is sluggish, and has barely any feats.

Look:

nJXyIYZ8ZQY[/youtube]]

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:48 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Bison can use his teleportation abilites to compensate for his lack of speed. As for feats, I just named a durability feat right now.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:51 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hadoukens have been shown in other media though, like the Alpha movie.

I was just mentioning one of Taki's unblockable in-game techniques which she has. The point was that even though it's unblockable in-game, that doesn't really make it unblockable and it's power is questionable...I didn't say it would work on a flying opponent..

Like I said if Bison failed to possess Ryu how in hell is he going to possess Taki...and the psycho crusher would fail due to Taki's magic field.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Sep 27th, 2007 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:51 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

And if she was able to combat SE(I think), she can combat the Phsyco Power.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:53 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by shin_gear
Hadoukens have been shown in other media though, like the Alpha movie.

I was just mentioning one of Taki's unblockable in-game techniques which she has. The point was that even though it's unblockable in-game, that doesn't really make it unblockable and it's power is questionable...I didn't say it would work on a flying opponent..

Like I said if Bison failed to possess Ryu how in the hell is he going to possess Taki...and the psycho crusher would fail due to Taki's magic field.

Alpha the movie barely covered most of the moves, just a couple. Besides, that doesn't answer my question. Your telling me in game move sets are banned unless they are shown on an alternative source? So, no one can use anymove they have ever used in game?

I just countered that point, that move has to be done up close, and Bison does not need the gorund. . . he can fly gears.

As for it being unblockable, what does that have to do with in game moves? So, bison flying in game is not flight because. . .Taki's unblockable may not be unblockable?

Bison failed to possess Ryu because the plot wouldn't allow him too. He beat Ryu's ass, brainwashed him, and had many oppurtunities to collect his body. . . Yet did not.

Last edited by Classic NES on Sep 27th, 2007 at 12:57 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:55 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
And if she was able to combat SE(I think), she can combat the Phsyco Power.

A weakened soul edge. erm

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:56 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give her her version of Soul Edge and Bison gets pwned worse...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:56 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
What the FVCK is wrong with you?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:57 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Bison took a mini nuke, he would crush Taki.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:57 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

So when did Bison do this?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:59 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Wait, despite her having no feats with soul edge and possibly losing her soul in the process of the fight. She would beat bison, who you just scorned for allegedly having no feats?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:59 AM