KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sora VS Alicia

Sora VS Alicia
Started by: ThoraxeRMG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Sora VS Alicia

Can the so called bullet witch fight against a keyblade master?
Sora has all of his forms and magic.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 04:28 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Sora.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 04:39 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Hmm...Sora would win.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 04:47 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 09:32 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

What's so amazing? Have you even done that Shin? Have you ever fought Sephiroth, Xemnas and Xaldin? At the same time?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 11:00 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Action Replay has taken over the world.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 11:18 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

........no, I just find it funny how Sora's fighting two Xaldin's at the same time....with Mickey Mouse Club March playing.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:25 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I was like WTF at first, then I LOL'ed.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:27 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I lol'd the instant I saw two Xaldin's saying "where's the fun in this?" with Sora standing in the middle. laughing

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:29 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I thought they were gonna bend him over and rape him with the lances.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 01:48 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
........no, I just find it funny how Sora's fighting two Xaldin's at the same time....with Mickey Mouse Club March playing.

Well, I did.
And it's fun and hard as hell.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:17 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even in Final Form? Final Form pwns the crap out of anything.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:54 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

I don't use the Final Form code much, mainly it takes much of the challenge and fun out of the battle. I only 100% use it when I have a VS. Sephiroth, Xemnas Final and Terra match.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:59 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Goes to make a Xemnas vs. Winnie the Pooh thread*

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 03:02 AM
Creshosk

*Goes to make a Xemnas vs. Winnie the Pooh thread*
*goes to close the XvWP thread because it isn't welcome anywhere on KMC*

sad

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 03:36 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I knew it wasn't going to be allowed...here at least, I heard there was an anything vs. anything topic of forum somewhere, is this true?

And you have Lei Fang in your avatar. WOW! big grin

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 03:38 AM
Creshosk

I knew it wasn't going to be allowed...here at least, I heard there was an anything vs. anything topic of forum somewhere, is this true?

And you have Lei Fang in your avatar. WOW! big grin
Not on KMC... search the comic book section for house of zod and you'll find it.

Yup had her in it for some time... glad someone noticed. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:45 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote