KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma vs Leopold Goenitz

Akuma vs Leopold Goenitz
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Akuma vs Leopold Goenitz

The Master of the Fists versus the Orochi Wind Master

Leopold Goenitz has returned with a new scheme in resurrecting Orochi. However, there is one small problem.

Several key members of the Hakkeshu, whom he personally revived, were killed, particulary CYS members Yashiro Nanakase and Chris, as well as Rugal's secretaries Mature and Vice.

Even both Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami had encountered the man responsible and both are currently sharing an hospital room. Ryuji Yamazaki managed to get away with a broken leg in six places.

All Goenitz have to go on that it was a man with greying red hair done up in a ponytail, dressed in a black gi with the kanji TEN emblazoned on the back in red.

Goenitz has heard of him. In fact, he has mistaken his dark aura for Orochi's.

The Dark Ansatsuken master, Akuma.

Goenitz heads over to Akuma's island and finds the warrior. Before long, a fight ensues between the two.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 03:14 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is a known fact that no one can beat the Master of the Fists. Stop making spite threads n00b.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 06:02 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

we all that since Geonitz can wreck cities with his power and gouki can't it means that Gouki is stronger. you idiots are shamelessly stupid.

~Sado

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 10:00 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Gouki wrecks islands>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goenitz wrecking a statium.

Here is a pic of Goenitz's background, show me where it indicates he's devastated the city beyond, or even if there is one...

Attachment: 96-goenitz.png
This has been downloaded 301 time(s).

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 11:59 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

perfect. take a pic that is so small you cant tell jackshit.
you always were the genius weren't you dark?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 05:49 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
....You CLICK on it.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 10:53 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

no shit DOPE. it's STILL pretty small which was my point. now go do your fake wrestling on some naive 14 year old who thinks WWE is real laughing

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 09:46 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

no shit DOPE. it's STILL pretty small which was my point. now go do your fake wrestling on some naive 14 year old who thinks WWE is real laughing

And I can't wait to hear DZ's argument on how big Akuma's island was. It was HUGE...it had volcanoes and underground caverns! laughing

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 6th, 2007 at 10:53 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:49 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do REAL wrestling dude. Not that WWE stuffs. Also, wasn't Gouki's island named...Uluru or some shit?

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:22 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

no uluru is another name for Ayres rock (the original name). gouki's litte gay haven was called goukentou or something.

~Sado

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 05:02 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

I took the picture that Zero posted on here and blew it up a couple of sizes.

(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 05:32 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Why don't you save it to your hard drive and enlarge it genius... Oh wait, Snafu saved the day and did it for you, you still have to answer the questions sado.

Originally posted by shin_gear

And I can't wait to hear DZ's argument on how big Akuma's island was. It was HUGE...it had volcanoes and underground caverns! laughing

.... the size of the island is not in question Gears, the way he destroyed it however, THAT is in question...

Please note, I never said Gokentou had any volcanoes, but that is a far crey from shifting tectonic plates and actually cause the island to blow it's top with a volcanic explosion as it sank.

And yes, Akuma's entire stage takes place underground.

(please log in to view the image)

Tell me where you see the surface Gears, go on, show everyone.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 05:37 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

It's time for the questions to be answered. Put up or shut up time RR & Sadp.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 07:14 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

whose RR, brain? confused
oh and you're one to talk about putting up and shuting up, brain? all you ever do is stall and copout when the shit hits the fan. maybe its time you take a break of KMC and actually check out the links you ask people to find for you as you sit on your fatass and do nothingwink

~Sado

Last edited by Sado22 on Nov 7th, 2007 at 10:16 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:13 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

DZ, I never laughed at the island having underground caverns argument. I was just saying how funny it would be for someone to say it having caverns defines how big it is when it doesn't at all. The size not in question? Lulz, that's more in question than how Akuma destroyed his island. Why don't you face the obvious facts: he punched it, it was shaking, and crumbling to the point that it disappeared. If it was actually "sinking", Ryu would not have been asking "the island's disappearing?!". he would have been asking "the island's sinking?! In addition, it was still crumbling apart as Ryu was in the water. I think that confirms that much already. If you're going to use the it sank argument:

1. How far he would've sank it down would be in question, as no one would know how far it went down. By the way, Akuma having crumbled it completely would be a better feat as it would show his destructive power. Him having sunk it would merely show strength.

2. the thickness of the layers underneath the island would be in question as well, as since...we can't see what's underwater in that short clip..as we can't tell how far the island supposedly has sank. Talk about speculation, eh DZ...

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Nov 7th, 2007 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 07:04 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Originally posted by shin_gear
DZ, I never laughed at the island having underground caverns argument. I was just saying how funny it would be for someone to say it having caverns defines how big it is when it doesn't at all. The size not in question? Lulz, that's more in question than how Akuma destroyed his island. Why don't you face the obvious facts: he punched it, it was shaking, and crumbling to the point that it disappeared. If it was actually "sinking", Ryu would not have been asking "the island's disappearing?!". he would have been asking "the island's sinking?! In addition, it was still crumbling apart as Ryu was in the water. I think that confirms that much already. If you're going to use the it sank argument:

1. How far he would've sank it down would be in question, as no one would know how far it went down. By the way, Akuma having crumbled it completely would be a better feat as it would show his destructive power. Him having sunk it would merely show strength.

2. the thickness of the layers underneath the island would be in question as well, as since...we can't see what's underwater in that short clip..as we can't tell how far the island supposedly has sank. Talk about speculation, eh DZ...

I've countered this argument about a dozen times already Gears. Go and read the calcs, even if what you say is true, thats still very high end double digit megatonne level strength, which is saying a massive a mount for a punch.

My absolute high end calcs (Where it hit 120 pluss megatonnes) is for the volcanic activety that was shown when Gokentou blew it's top, plus the Earthquakes, that does show destructive power since !, it moved the tectonic plates enough to cause the activety, and 2, since your essentially pulverising the island at it's foundation, the power had to travel from the point of impact to reach it.

Basic physics, learn it.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:04 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

whose RR, brain? confused
oh and you're one to talk about putting up and shuting up, brain? all you ever do is stall and copout when the shit hits the fan. maybe its time you take a break of KMC and actually check out the links you ask people to find for you as you sit on your fatass and do nothingwink

~Sado
I wasn't too lazy to point out your bullshit in the Rock Howard thread. Cool how you respond to me, but still didn't answer the questions. Real smooth Sadp. & I never cop-out. You'll never see bc81 run from a internet battle big grin RR is short for Ruff Rider.

Last edited by I-Drop on Nov 8th, 2007 at 06:36 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 06:31 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I wasn't too lazy to point out your bullshit in the Rock Howard thread. Cool how you respond to me, but still didn't answer the questions. Real smooth Sadp. & I never cop-out. You'll never see bc81 run from a internet battle RR is short for Ruff Rider.

what bs? what rock thread? have you been dreaming of actually debating one day or something?

and you're STILL coping out. you're coping out as we SPEAK (or type if you feel like--and fail miserably at-- being cute again)..........you still haven't checked out those links, you still haven't read anything i sent you and you still haven't proven jackshit at the sagat/terry thread.

go back to the gutter, foo stick out tongue

~Sado

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 07:15 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

as for darko's question...i'll respond the day he learns to post a decent pic there. wink

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 07:15 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

And one more thing...stop riding Ryu's **** stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 07:17 AM