KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Terry Bogard vs. Kyo Kusanagi (with a twist)

Terry Bogard vs. Kyo Kusanagi (with a twist)
Started by: The Cap'n

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Cap'n

Terry Bogard vs. Kyo Kusanagi (with a twist)

These two SNK icons go at it in a five round war:

Round one: basketball game
Round two: hockey game
Round three: Manga Kyo vs Manga Terry
Round four: Anime Terry vs. Anime Kyo
Round five: a good old fashioned fight (KoF versions)

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:38 AM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

(scratches head) Hmm...

Round One - Terry
Round Two - Kyo
Round Three - could go either way
Round Four - Anime Terry
Round Five - Err...which Terry are you using? Classic or Garou?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:57 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

Garou, due to experience.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 03:44 AM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Then terry takes it overall

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 03:58 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aysongail

Kyo only Take' A Round 2... Wtf Terry Only Knows BAsket Ball

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 04:10 AM
aysongail is currently offline Click here to Send aysongail a Private Message Find more posts by aysongail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

quote: (post)
Originally posted by aysongail
Kyo only Take' A Round 2... Wtf Terry Only Knows BAsket Ball

and Kyo knows only hockey. So it kinda evens out.

Personal picks:

Round 1: Terry. Kyo don't know s**t about basketball
Round 2: Kyo. see above comments, and replace Kyo with Terry and basketball with hockey.
Round 3: Manga Kyo. Thanks to writer induced overpowering.
Round 4: Anime Terry. See above comments and replace Kyo with Terry.
Round 5: Terry.

Last edited by The Cap'n on Dec 18th, 2007 at 04:31 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 04:28 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Ditto on 1 thru 4.
5. Kyo cooks him. Terry burns until his bones are black. No time limits to save him & no teammates to blame it on. Kyo ain't a jobber, so no bullshit ass Hogan routine either. This is awesome!!!! Terry's exp. points never really mattered that much against Kyo anyway. Kyo's a natural. Terry dreams of the days when he did everything & everybody else did nothing

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 18th, 2007 at 09:14 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:08 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Re: Terry Bogard vs. Kyo Kusanagi (with a twist)

Originally posted by The Cap'n
These two SNK icons go at it in a five round war:

Round one: basketball game
Round two: hockey game
Round three: Manga Kyo vs Manga Terry
Round four: Anime Terry vs. Anime Kyo
Round five: a good old fashioned fight (KoF versions)
Terry's gott'em in the sports. Manga Kyo wins. Anime Terry wins. And in the actual fight Kyo wins.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 04:24 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
5. Kyo cooks him. Terry burns until his bones are black. No time limits to save him & no teammates to blame it on. Kyo ain't a jobber, so no bullshit ass Hogan routine either. This is awesome!!!! Terry's exp. points never really mattered that much against Kyo anyway. Kyo's a natural. Terry dreams of the days when he did everything & everybody else did nothing

*translation*
I'm Terry Bogard's biggest fan laughing

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 08:02 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
(scratches head) Hmm...

Round One - Terry
Round Two - Kyo
Round Three - could go either way
Round Four - Anime Terry
Round Five - Err...which Terry are you using? Classic or Garou?

i agree

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:21 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Terry beats down his japenese flame throwing lazy can't get out of high school a$$. Face it folks Kyo "John Cena" Kusanagi is a mutant who somehow gets all of the glory at the expense of his teammates. Terry at least a man who RIGHTFULLY took the bossess on by himself and won...a True champion.

Round 1. Terry(Cause he plays baskeball more than Kyo)

Round 2. Kyo (Cause he plays Ice Hockey more than Terry)

Round 3. Kyo...Capn hit it right on the thread. These sh**ty writers overpower this punk to the point many people thought "did he come from the DBZ Universe?" For all of the complaining about the FF anime, at least Terry got his powers with the help of Sulia to fight Loacorn. Kyo is way worse.

Round 4. Terry. Though I wont be suprised if they make another KOF anime and Kyo can some how do a spirit bomb.

Round 5. I don't know about this one. See Kyo usually gets pampered with news in every KOF installment while Terry stays the same(damn you playmore mad )however if it was RBS Terry he would f**k Kyo up bad making him wish, Saishyu had used a condom on that special night in Osaka.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 02:57 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Terry beats down his japenese flame throwing lazy can't get out of high school a$$. Face it folks Kyo "John Cena" Kusanagi is a mutant who somehow gets all of the glory at the expense of his teammates. Terry at least a man who RIGHTFULLY took the bossess on by himself and won...a True champion.
Round 3. Kyo...Capn hit it right on the thread. These sh**ty writers overpower this punk to the point many people thought "did he come from the DBZ Universe?" For all of the complaining about the FF anime, at least Terry got his powers with the help of Sulia to fight Loacorn. Kyo is way worse.
Round 4. Terry. Though I wont be suprised if they make another KOF anime and Kyo can some how do a spirit bomb.
Round 5. I don't know about this one. See Kyo usually gets pampered with news in every KOF installment while Terry stays the same(damn you playmore )however if it was RBS Terry he would f**k Kyo up bad making him wish, Saishyu had used a condom on that special night in Osaka.

*translation*
Kyo is my favorite character of all time.

why the hate people? if you wanna hate....hate SF4's shaity graphics!
now is the time for love and peace...and hate for SF4 graphics.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 04:59 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

Originally posted by Sado22
*translation*
Kyo is my favorite character of all time.

why the hate people? if you wanna hate....hate SF4's shaity graphics!
now is the time for love and peace...and hate for SF4 graphics.

If he's your favorite, why do you refer to him as a "wuss" on your site? eek!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 05:09 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

He was joking w/PG as he'd done w/me earlier. It's a mock translation. Terry's Sadp's fave.

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 19th, 2007 at 07:53 AM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 07:45 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

he has to be jokin about sf4

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 07:57 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Either jokin' or Capcom hatin' again? big grin
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Terry beats down his japenese flame throwing lazy can't get out of high school a$$. Face it folks Kyo "John Cena" Kusanagi is a mutant who somehow gets all of the glory at the expense of his teammates.
He shares the glory w/them. He might get more(He is the hero), but he doesn't get it all(like the Bogarder did in FF. I coulda swore we went over this already. Terry even took some of Rock's shine in MOTW by beating the sub-boss & not ending that weak ass streak of his). Cena & Kyo might get too much screentime, but they don't have to resort to a lame ass undefeated record that makes the opponents look lame. Cena & Kyo have both had the shit kicked outta them b4. & I ain't talkin' 'bout a bit*h ass time over copout. Cats have clear, clean Ws over Cena AND Kyo. Terry is waaaaaaaaaay worse than Cena or Kyo have ever been. There, I said it.
Terry at least a man who RIGHTFULLY took the bossess on by himself and won...a True champion.
Jobbed some cats who bascically lose all the time anyway. Never let anybody else in the series shine. That's why the FF friends don't get looked @as being anywhere near a match for his gloryhogging majesty & basically none of them are highly regarded in Vs. Andy? Come on. Joe? Come on. Kim? Come on(really sux too 'cuz Kim's cool as a mofo sad Never got his due 'cuz the writers were so glued to Terry's nutsack )

laughing out loud Then he beat the f*cking God of War. Beating gods? Can DBZ even do that? What has Kyo done in ANY manga that was way worse? Can anybody answer this?
You should be. That's more based on hate than anything else. Anime Kyo(still didn't seem to be going all out) was getting kicked across the ground by lame ass Alba. Anime Kyo has no overthetop retarded feats like Anime Terry does. "I can beat gods now 'cuz I'm all pissed off" LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KMC has bore witness to the fanboyism that kinda stupidity creates. DOF called Terry a f*cking god laughing out loud But somehow Kyo's worse? I've never heard anybody call him a god mane
Round 5. I don't know about this one. See Kyo usually gets pampered with news in every KOF installment while Terry stays the same(damn you playmore mad )however if it was RBS Terry he would f**k Kyo up bad making him wish, Saishyu had used a condom on that special night in Osaka.
Nah. Hogan routine is for jobbers only. Terry still plumps when Kyo cooks him

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 19th, 2007 at 08:46 AM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:36 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
he has to be jokin about sf4

have you even seen the pics on the SF4 page?
they suck turkey keister.

quote:
Then he beat the f*cking God of War. Beating gods? Can DBZ even do that? What has Kyo done in ANY manga that was way worse? Can anybody answer this?

he always beats Iori confused

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 11:07 AM
The Cap'n

Originally posted by brainchild81
Then he beat the f*cking God of War. Beating gods? Can DBZ even do that? What has Kyo done in ANY manga that was way worse? Can anybody answer this?

In the mangas, anyone affiliated with Kyo were insanely overpowered, but KoF2002 manga is exception, as both Kyo and Iori got beaten to make way for K' saving the motherf**kin' day, yeah.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 01:50 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Point 4 depends. Andy Seto's Kyo was normal, but KOF'99 writer has strange love for big badabooms and a mancrush on Iori Yagami. KOF 2002 enging was a BS, and even K' fan like me understands that. Not to mention Rugal was beaten via plot device there *short circuiting the Rugal's power support system*.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 04:42 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Though thats funny, because I have never seen Kyo and Iori make way for K' in those Andy Seto sh!thole comics. Also I have never seen Iori lose to Kyo before either. My friend has one of the KOF 98 comics and it has a huge fight between Kyo and Iori. Kyo was getting the upperhand and Iori gets saved by Mature. Likewise in the 97 comics Iori was about to lose to Ryo then gets saved by Yamazaki.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 06:24 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote