KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dimitri vs Sephiroth

Dimitri vs Sephiroth
Started by: Furion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dimitri vs Sephiroth

Midnight Bliss doesn't work on Seph. You know why.
Seph has All powers from KH2, and AC, and FF7, and CC.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 07:56 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terry will prob find a way for sephiroth to win, but ime curious, why does MB not work on sephiroth you thing?

altho ime not sure, for this fight Demitri is prob a little too tough for sephiroth and prob too fast, but V2D seems to know more on Darkstalkers

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:33 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

MB doesn't work on him cause he's too gorgeus and smexy for it to work. MB would just be the same thing except with.......girl parts. Seph would just get pissed off and would Sin Harvest Dimitri and kill him instantly.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:40 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Demitri's ****in' immortal. SH won't work.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:42 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

meh, sin harvest is a move that seems to have nothing other than gameplay elements behind it, it takes people down to 1hp originally doesnt it

but i dunno, if it works and can 1 hit kill Demitri Sephiroth may have a chance and what do you mean Sol, Demitri is immortal in age but that wont make a diffrence will it

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:42 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
meh, sin harvest is a move that seems to have nothing other than gameplay elements behind it, it takes people down to 1hp originally doesnt it

but i dunno, if it works and can 1 hit kill Demitri Sephiroth may have a chance and what do you mean Sol, Demitri is immortal in age but that wont make a diffrence will it

KH2 version is an insta kill if you don't have a certain ability equiped.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:43 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm but like i debated in other threads, what does it actually do?

simply because it insta kills Sora doesnt mean its going to instant Kill galactus, simply saying its an instant kill is lame, since thats gameplay

Kains sword in BO 1, the soul reaver insant kills but that does not mean it would instant kill everyone

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:45 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it does what the name implies as far as I know. Like Sephiroth harvests all of Demitries sins and attacks him with it. It's unblockable and Demitri has a lot of sins.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:47 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

jokes, it wouldnt work on kain then, but anyway hmm, Demitris sins attacking him, doesnt sound like an instant kill to me, sounds like a ranged version of that hellbike guys penance stare, hmm sephiroth doesnt have blood does he?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:48 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's like he rises in the air and you hear a little sound and suddenly you're dead.
Don't know. He gets lots of blood on him.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:57 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Midnight Bliss works on girls, I guess that throws the "it doesn't hurt girlymen" theory.

Sin Harvest from KH...I'll put it this way, if Demitri gets his by that slow ass move, he DESERVES to die.

Seph has blood in FFVII, doesn't have it in KH(no one does), not sure about AC.

Demitri is physically a rival for mortal Pyron, who's physical strength dwarfs Seph.

Demitri is fast in his own right, and can teleport in battle as well.

Demitri's durability saved him from a time/space arrow that sent him and his castle thru a dimension...his durability>>>Seph's.

Skill for H2H, Demitri, tho Seph has t3H 5w0Rd5kII15. And Demitri has more skills with magic as well.

Demitri is hundreds of years old, I think as old as Jedah, but I'm not sure. He's older than Morrigan, I know that, and she's over 300 years. He takes experience.

Demitri ftw.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 09:41 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

The range of that is unknown, Seph can tele far behind Dimitri and do it to him without knowing.
Wrong. People in the Pirates world of KH2 have blood. But Jack Sparrow >>>>>Dimitri.
Sword >>>>>>> H2H
and Beserk will even the odds.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 11:50 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Furion
The range of that is unknown, Seph can tele far behind Dimitri and do it to him without knowing.
Wrong. People in the Pirates world of KH2 have blood. But Jack Sparrow >>>>>Dimitri.
Sword >>>>>>> H2H
and Beserk will even the odds.
1. Range of what is unknown? Sin Harvest? It is slow as hell, he'll tele behind Demitri? LAWLZ, Demitri will tele behind Sephiroth and MB his ass right back, only MB doesn't take a long time to do.

2. Oh yeah. Captain Jack Sparrow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything, so I see no point.

3. Sword H2H? Depends on the person. I doubt Sephiroth's sword strikes will even harm Demitri.

4. Beserk? Making himself a retarded swordswinging savage will help Seph? Lol...no.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 04:41 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Originally posted by Burning thought
jokes, it wouldnt work on kain then, but anyway hmm, Demitris sins attacking him, doesnt sound like an instant kill to me, sounds like a ranged version of that hellbike guys penance stare, hmm sephiroth doesnt have blood does he?

You mean Ghost Rider.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 03:07 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
You mean Ghost Rider.

yes thanks

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 04:03 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

1.Seph can teleport WAY behind Dimitri and so he can just barely see him. Seph does Sin Harvest which is like 5-7 sec.
2.Sephiroth cuts through metal without trying. Sephiroth swords pwnz da Dimitri
3.Lol yes. Just trying to get near him would be stupid.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 05:14 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Furion
1.Seph can teleport WAY behind Dimitri and so he can just barely see him. Seph does Sin Harvest which is like 5-7 sec.
2.Sephiroth cuts through metal without trying. Sephiroth swords pwnz da Dimitri
3.Lol yes. Just trying to get near him would be stupid.
1. WAY behind? Lol...when? When did he tele so far that you couldn't see him? Don't tell me the answer...it doesn't exist. Sin Harvest is about that long, which gives Demitri plenty of time to tele behind him and MB ftw.

2. And Belial's Scalephoton pwns dimensional barriers without trying(half power), it couldn't kill Demitri, Demitri's skin>metal, oh and then there's his aura.

3. Lol no, Demitri will just pelt him with magic from a distance then, or just get close and beat beserked Sephiroth's ass.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:17 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

theres no way sephiroth will win

also what states sephiroth has no blood? does anything state it or is it assumptions because theres no blood in his games or something?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:19 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

In KH2, Seph appeared infront of Cloud and instantly killed some heartless, they talked for a bit, then Seph teleported out of sight.
Well if Seph could cut through metal without trying, perhaps he can cut through Dimitri's skin trying.
Behold the wonders of Cheap ass Teleport.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:31 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not sure if he had blood in AC or not.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:31 PM