KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Leon Kennedy vs. Ada Wong

Leon Kennedy vs. Ada Wong
Started by: psy_blade

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psy_blade

Leon Kennedy vs. Ada Wong

Both proved to be too much for Krauser. Who wins?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 09:33 AM
psy_blade is currently offline Click here to Send psy_blade a Private Message Find more posts by psy_blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Ada is definatly more in the skilled catagory
Leon has more strength
Leon has his "luck"
Leon saved Ada about 5 times
Leon even intimidated Wesker by kick everyone's asses in RE4
But I still say Ada wins by being more skilled then Leon.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 05:44 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: Leon Kennedy vs. Ada Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psy_blade
Both proved to be too much for Krauser. Who wins?

Ada faced Krauser after Leon fought him and left him on the tower with the explosion. Krauser wasn't no 100%. Leon takes down Ada.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 02:50 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Leon goes down...........................on ada. Then Ada comes out on top........of leon riding him like an horse. Either way someone is getting infected

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:31 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry

Originally posted by Csdabest
Either way someone is getting infected
I just got STDs?!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:35 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
I just got STDs?!

Whoever loses, we still win Ada.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:59 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Leon Kennedy wins, as he owned her already in RE4.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 10:45 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

What no, When did Leon own her. If it's in Salazar's bedroom then no since he just suddenly grabbed her.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 01:03 AM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psy_blade

Re: Re: Leon Kennedy vs. Ada Wong

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Ada faced Krauser after Leon fought him and left him on the tower with the explosion. Krauser wasn't no 100%. Leon takes down Ada.

Even if Krauser was in top shape, Ada already said that she knows Krauser's combat style and she can deal with his winglike arm. As for the coolest scene in the game where Ada kicked the gun off of Leon's hand in the castle bedroom, i still don't know. Since Ada knew it was Leon she was fighting so she was just playing with him while Leon didn't know it was Ada so he was fighting seriously.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 09:14 AM
psy_blade is currently offline Click here to Send psy_blade a Private Message Find more posts by psy_blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Ada is way too tricky for Leon, IMO... he still gets all dumb when she comes around, as though she wouldnt think twice of beating his ass should he interfere with her orders...

so in short.. its not that Leon couldnt take her.. its just that she takes emotional / comrade advantage of him

Ada : *plays Leon like a harp*

Also, I must say... nice thread.... its about time someone created a match-up that isnt totally one sided... or just completely retarded
*two thumbs up*

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 01:08 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Furion
What no, When did Leon own her. If it's in Salazar's bedroom then no since he just suddenly grabbed her.

And Ada came up from behind Leon and Leon managed to disarm Ada and even take the edge.

Even if Krauser was in top shape, Ada already said that she knows Krauser's combat style and she can deal with his winglike arm.

Knowing how someone fights doesn't mean you can take them down when they are at 100%.

As for the coolest scene in the game where Ada kicked the gun off of Leon's hand in the castle bedroom, i still don't know. Since Ada knew it was Leon she was fighting so she was just playing with him while Leon didn't know it was Ada so he was fighting seriously.

Oh you mean when Ada snuck up behind Leon, Leon took her gun, and the moment she retrieved it Leon stuck a knife to her throat?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 08:50 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

U mean like the fact Ada hasn't seen Leon for like 6 years and didn't know what he could do beyond what she saw in RE2?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 10:22 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Leon.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 10:26 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psy_blade

Knowing how someone fights doesn't mean you can take them down when they are at 100%.

And Ada was wearing heels and a dress while fighting him. She's not exactly in her 100% either. And her body strength is probably just 1/4 of Krausers' yet she still won.

Oh you mean when Ada snuck up behind Leon, Leon took her gun, and the moment she retrieved it Leon stuck a knife to her throat? [/B][/QUOTE]

She wasn't serious in that fight, she could've had another move to get out of that position.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 06:53 PM
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leon in RE2 probably wouldn't of done that. Point is She hasn't seen Leon in 6 years, so it isn't likely she could know what he can do.
Nonetheless Ada still takes this.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 10:44 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

RE2 Leon would lose, but I'm not too sure about RE4 Leon.

They both became extremely skilled, but I'm thinking Ada, even though it'd probably kill her to kill the man she cares about

I don't think either one could do it, but if they had to, I think Ada would come out on top.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 05:52 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 06:47 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

AKA Leon wins

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 10:36 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Yeah Leon wins.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 07:44 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote