KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kain vs Team Supreme

Kain vs Team Supreme
Started by: Tenfrente

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tenfrente

Kain vs Team Supreme

All powers Kain, but without his soul suck ability and with 1 ressurection, vs all powers Dante with unlimited Devil Trigger, all powers Ryubusa, Raziel (without soul suck), all powers Jedah (without soul suck) and Pyron, all powers Sephiroth and all powers Kratos.

Please do not misconstrue this as spite, I have not played through the LOK series fully, and I want to see how powerful he is.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:20 PM
Tenfrente is currently offline Click here to Send Tenfrente a Private Message Find more posts by Tenfrente Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

This is a spite. Not because of Kratos alone, but because of your ridiculous restriction of Kain. No draining of soul and one single resurrection. He is fighting a being that has the size of the sun. Without resurrection or draining of soul, Kain gets SMASHED. Most likely not instantly, but this fight will overcome Kain relativly quickly.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:23 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

theory allowed or disallowed?

Kain is useless without soul suck against the likes of pyron unless this is theory

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:24 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I think 'All powers Kain' was indicated the most powerful version of Kain in the actual game, what has been seen yes

Perspective

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:24 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well all powers could include the theory because its very highly possible kain has the powers of the concepts

but all his powers without soul suck is useless imo...unless.....hmm infact this could go in kains favour

Kain can win this actually, kain does not "suck" souls, the reaver does....his Spirit wrack are still viable because thats not a suck, it simply replaces their soul with kains so he is controlling them wink

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:26 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Then all he needs is to somehow HIT Pyron and this is all set.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:28 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well ime not sure about hit, its not a projectile spell that would be spirit death, but with the spirt wrack from what i remember from the game, Kains sort of glows and then the targets soul is punted out with kain replacing it and Kain holds it, this happens pretty much instantly but its a duration, kain would have about a minute i tihnk it was to control the body he chooses while his, is in his shield, ime thinking Soul possess Dimetri who can absorb pyron and those together are likely to be able to destroy everyone apart from Jedah, then its no soul sucking Jedah (his real main feature) VS Kain with all powers, ofc Jedahs got no chance rly imo..i mean without his main soul sucking powers i dont see him doing much

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:32 PM
Tenfrente

There is no Dimetri.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:36 PM
Tenfrente is currently offline Click here to Send Tenfrente a Private Message Find more posts by Tenfrente Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm i wonder if full powered Pyron could take on a non soul sucking Jedah then or vice versa, sorry i used that argument in an old pyron, jedah and demetri VS kain thread ages ago

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:39 PM
Tenfrente

You have to remember about Raziel as well.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:45 PM
Rapidash

Pyron is the big factor here, even though Raziel is a talented kid.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:46 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raziel is not really a danger to kain imo, i think you should give Raziels reaver soul suck but in the end i think Kain would win, you see by default i think all characters are bloodlusted for battle, Raziel can just barely defeat a half serious kain who doesnt even want to fight Raziel, Kain going all out would crush Raziel, especially if he uses Time bolts and has his shield

i like how you boldened big smile indeed the big factor

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:47 PM
Rapidash

stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:49 PM
Tenfrente

And Kratos? Tbh I think all powers Dante, Ryu, Kratos and Raz would stomp Pyron. Kratos is huge in his God form, and Dante and Ryu are used to fighting stupidly big enemies (albeit not sun sized).

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:50 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh i dont know, Raz could absorb pyrons soul but ime not sure if Dante could use his time slowing powers, but pyron is like the size of the sun, hes bigger than big..he would swat them all in an instant if he went all out imo unless Dante could somehow slow time for the whole team against pyron, maybe you should make the thread and maybe ....with a little help... will debate in pyrons favour stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:51 PM
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tenfrente
And Kratos? Tbh I think all powers Dante, Ryu, Kratos and Raz would stomp Pyron. Kratos is huge in his God form, and Dante and Ryu are used to fighting stupidly big enemies (albeit not sun sized).

no expression

laughing out loud

Pyron will LITTERALY stomp the PLANET that they reside on. Kratos is not THAT big. Seriously, I have debated against his size in another thread. He is not even the size of a minor mountain. He is just about the size of the average mythology giants.

His full size is in my opinion, from what is seen in the Statue of Rhodos video- tripple the size of a large building at top (Could lower myself to double)

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Jan 29th, 2008 at 12:56 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 12:54 PM
Tenfrente

That is not the issue here anyway, I was merely stating that the combined power of the other chars is a force to be reckoned with.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 01:24 PM
Rapidash

Not much for Pyron. He would still stomp those guys, litteraly.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 01:26 PM
Tenfrente

Good thing they're on his side then, eh?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 01:28 PM
Rapidash

Not if Kain controls him.

Perspective

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 01:30 PM