KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Scorpion & Subzero vs Loz & Yazoo

Scorpion & Subzero vs Loz & Yazoo
Started by: Csdabest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Csdabest

Scorpion & Subzero vs Loz & Yazoo

Scorpion
(please log in to view the image)

Subzero

Vs

Loz

Yazoo

Yeah who takes this two on two bout.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 08:04 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Loz & Yazoo speed blitz 'em. big grin

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 05:39 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loz tries to run at Sub, Sub freeeze and kick to pieces, Meanwhile, Scorpion kicks Yazoo's ass by flinging him around with his kunai.

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 06:42 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

That's an awesome picture of Sub-Zero. Where did you get that from?

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 06:05 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

I have no idea really. It was laying dormant on my old pc. I think it may have come from Deviant art or something. I dunno

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 01:21 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Furion
Loz tries to run at Sub, Sub freeeze and kick to pieces, Meanwhile, Scorpion kicks Yazoo's ass by flinging him around with his kunai.

Co-signed

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 01:29 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

FF chars for the win, they just speed blitz

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 01:45 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

No.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 01:49 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by Csdabest
I have no idea really. It was laying dormant on my old pc. I think it may have come from Deviant art or something. I dunno

It's kind of rare to see the MK characters in a "cartoonish" kind of way.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 05:47 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chickenlover98
FF chars for the win, they just speed blitz

If Tifa kicked Loz's ass before in the church, (i mean when she kicked him into the bench) Then Sub's got this. Sub can simply freeze him and do what ever the hell he wants to him. Yazoo isn't that fast.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 06:19 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

If Tifa kicked Loz's ass before in the church, (i mean when she kicked him into the bench) Then Sub's got this. Sub can simply freeze him and do what ever the hell he wants to him. Yazoo isn't that fast.

Hmm... You probably don't know that, but the Reunion Files states that Loz was just playing around with Tifa. Then he turned serious in the end, and kicked her ass.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 04:33 AM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sub >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tifa. If Loz tries to speedburst at Sub, Sub can just freeze him. Yazoo vs Scorp is even more ridiculas. Scorp easily kicks Yazoo's ass.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 04:57 PM
Rapidash

Sub >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tifa. If Loz tries to speedburst at Sub, Sub can just freeze him. Yazoo vs Scorp is even more ridiculas. Scorp easily kicks Yazoo's ass.

A > B > C much?

Loz was not even trying in the church. You are clearly not giving him the respect he deserve.

Perspective

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 02:07 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by Becci
A > B > C much?

Loz was not even trying in the church. You are clearly not giving him the respect he deserve.

How does this stop Loz from getting Frozen.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 12:27 AM
Rapidash

His speed.

Perspective

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 12:27 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Um He speed burst in straigh lines. Thats not hard to get out of. Loz tries touch him and subzero hops out his body and leaves and ice copy loz touches and gets turned to ice. Subzero then breaks him.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 12:31 AM
Rapidash

I do not think Subzero has time to react.

Perspective

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 12:49 AM
Csdabest

Loz is not that fast. Cloud had more than enough time to react and Subzero isnt a slow poke either. He can also do his ice barrier sending it outword freezing everything it comes into contact with.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 04:19 AM
Rapidash

Loz did not use the extent of his speed against Cloud.

Perspective

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 12:52 PM
Csdabest

Well to bad we didnt see it. So there no feats. So ohwell.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 01:43 PM