KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » K' vs. Jin Kazama

K' vs. Jin Kazama
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

K' vs. Jin Kazama

Who wins?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 03:53 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Well, thank you for something pleasant (at least not that Kain bullcrap but something good to debate). If Jin has access to his devil power, it's quite an anti-whitehaired day as K' goes down hard.
If he doesn't then K' can win...just barely, like 5,5\10, or stalemate Jin both of which isn't outside the realm of possibility. Maybe I'm a fangirl, through.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:02 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Can I get a link to K's respect thread?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:07 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

black haired men for the win! mad

oh shoot...it got out! sad

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:12 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

SADO!!!!

I think Jin can win this, but wuth much, much effort put in.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:13 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t465088.html
Here. Opening post contains the link for respect thread on manhua version.

K' can win that just barely or stalemate Jin from what I know. Though in Jin's defence I must say that Tekken is the most realistic fighting game in terms of actual fighting styles (when we don't talk about devil powers and all that things).

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Feb 9th, 2008 at 04:18 PM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:13 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I don't think Jin will be able to handle K's Pyrokenesis, although he has great durability.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:19 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Black haired man in your sig, Sado, pwns both of them 10\10 in pure hand to hand combat. Simultaneously. Kenshiro is like a f*cking god of martial arts.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I don't think Jin will be able to handle K's Pyrokenesis, although he has great durability.

Without demon powers, Jin can get his ass roasted. K' is also no slouch in terms of speed. From the intro of KOF MI 2 we all know that speedblitzing and roasting trained human assasins is a boring routine for K'.
His fighting skills aren't bad either.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:19 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Black haired man in your sig, Sado, pwns both of them 10 in pure hand to hand combat. Simultaneously. Kenshiro is like a f*cking god of martial arts.

Without demon powers, Jin can get his ass roasted. K' is also no slouch in terms of speed. From the intro of KOF MI 2 we all know that speedblitzing and roasting trained human assasins is a boring routine for K'.
His fighting skills aren't bad either.

Well, Jin has a large amount of durability and strength, so he can get injured by the flames, but by not that much.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:25 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

That's why I'm giving K' veeery close win or even a stalemate, he can win that but not by much. Jin can take quite a huge damage.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 04:28 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

K' Prime wins, without his jobber aura Jin's a joke.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 05:28 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
K' Prime wins, without his jobber aura Jin's a joke.

nope smile

quote:
Black haired man in your sig, Sado, pwns both of them 10\10 in pure hand to hand combat. Simultaneously. Kenshiro is like a f*cking god of martial arts.

definitely! kenshiro can hand anyone's ass to him or her with just one finger. and that's not even a joke. i'm dead serious.

hey charlote, have you see the new OVA's or not? i keep asking and you never reply? sad

oh and:
http://www.freewebs.com/thedemon23/HNK.htm
smokin'

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 08:40 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Sado22
nope smile

And, his Devil Gene turned of. smile

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 09:08 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

he still has:
-three martial arts styles
-kazama bloodline
-mishima bloodline
-and a killer dress sense

big grin

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 06:00 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

nope smile

definitely! kenshiro can hand anyone's ass to him or her with just one finger. and that's not even a joke. i'm dead serious.

hey charlote, have you see the new OVA's or not? i keep asking and you never reply? sad

oh and:
http://www.freewebs.com/thedemon23/HNK.htm
smokin'

Nope, I haven't. BTW, it's nice and will come to use when I'll be kicking everyone's ass with Kenshiro in KMC mixed genre tournament next week.

And I don't agree about dress sence...at all.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 09:33 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Nope, I haven't.

you got DSL? i can give you the links where to download it. smile
they are very, very good since it is the old series redrawn with the important bits like shin beating kenshiro the first time etc etc.

quote:
BTW, it's nice and will come to use when I'll be kicking everyone's ass with Kenshiro in KMC mixed genre tournament next week.

you talkin about the link? cool. knock 'em dead girl!

quote:
And I don't agree about dress sence...at all.

mad

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 09:58 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

http://p068.ezboard.com/Warworld-/fhouseofzodfrm16

Here's where the event happens. My team with K' and Kenshiro in it (the best h2h skills in that event) is in the semis and is ready to make it to the finals!
Sadly but Ken gets little respect on KMC, some idiots think he can't even beat Wolverine.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 10:23 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Sadly but Ken gets little respect on KMC, some idiots think he can't even beat Wolverine.

wolverine is like akuma. he gets to beat people up just cuz he's wolverine. i pointed out that daredevil beat him in ONE MOVE in one of the punisher issues. he just hit him in the throat and wolverine was down. you telling me kenshiro can't do that? hahaha. kenshiro is the god of martial arts.

~Sado

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:17 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Kenshiro kills dirty Canuck in a few seconds. But some idiots don't get that...same with Akuma. Found Dante vs Akuma thread recently... 8 or what pages of circus with shin_remy as a main clown.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:20 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

-and a killer dress sense

big grin

I'll give you this! smile

And LOL at wolverine beating Kenshiro the God father of martial arts Anime/Manga.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 12:46 PM