KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kain (Defiance) vs Dante (DMC4)

Kain (Defiance) vs Dante (DMC4)
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Kain (Defiance) vs Dante (DMC4)

Dante has infinite DT ,Disaster and Royal Gauge.
No timestop.
Who wins?

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Feb 13th, 2008 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 08:40 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Kain smile

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 08:45 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Dante got that "I am the hero aura around him, more than likely he shoots Kains like he shoots everything else."

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Feb 13th, 2008 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 08:50 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I wonder what would happen to Kain if Dante would punch him with full strenght to the face while wearing Gilgamesh.....

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 08:55 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

So it begins..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 08:57 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ive not played DMC4 so ime guessing youve given him infnite Royal gauge so he can stay Dreadnought, making hm invulerable, and invulerable to TK, i dont know what disaster is, sounds DMC4ish

Kain BFR Dante by going to another dimension and sending Dante into it with the Dimension emblem of the reaver, OR neither of them win, what with Dante being invulerable and Kain being invulerable then neither can win, you did not take away resurrection either, so Kain cnanot die and will reform if Dante even got the upper hand and thats without the Repel shield

Kain shields and rips out Dantes soul, being invulerable on the outside is all well and good, but when an opponent can rip your soul out from within, its useless unless someone can prove its not invulerability just on the outside and makes Dante immune to all attacks possible like Kains shield, Kain could also mind control Dante

either way, Kain would simply beat dante around for a while with the reaver before getting bored and ripping his soul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
I wonder what would happen to Kain if Dante would punch him with full strenght to the face while wearing Gilgamesh.....

probably not alot, hed end up punching mist, or kain will just reform if the hit did much at all, whats Gilgamesh done before however?

Last edited by Burning thought on Feb 13th, 2008 at 10:20 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 10:12 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Infinite Disaster Gauge= infinite tricks with Pandora Box. Whether Kain will be destroyed by released chaos or shot by multiple weapons is interesting (BTW I don't know how would Kain fare versus modern weaponry which is >>>>arrows etc Kain is used to).

Destroying a huge monolith with a punch sounds cool, BTW...

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 08:24 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Infinite Disaster Gauge= infinite tricks with Pandora Box. Whether Kain will be destroyed by released chaos or shot by multiple weapons is interesting (BTW I don't know how would Kain fare versus modern weaponry which is >>>>arrows etc Kain is used to).

Destroying a huge monolith with a punch sounds cool, BTW...

that depends on what ones, the missle based weapons are fairly slow if you take them from the old DMC, machine guns and pistols would pose little thread, first we know hes more durable than a human at young kain form before evolution, after evolution its unkown but we know hes evolved and is overall greater, i dont know about Pandoras box, either way kain would be behind a shield so it hardly matters and if he does not use his shield, Estacado has not taken away Kains resurrection so Kain will come back again and again and again. Also although a bullet to humans is more dangerous, a bulllet to a vampire is likely nothing, first an arrow can be set alight and second it sticks into the body, a bullet would just fly through a nosgothian vampire and it would not likley notice, and an arrow in the heart is> a bullet through the heart to Nosgothian vampires, even the baby ones because you need to keep something impaling the heart to kill a Nosgothian vampire, otherwise their bodies regenerate and restore if you take out the impaling object

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 09:24 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Pandora's box can become 666 weapons also there is the Omen trick which is powerful energy released from it can cause huge damage to anyone also royal gauge enables Dante to become invulnerable and as I said Yamato can easily cut mist just like Lucifer.

Edit: Dante destroyed the Hell Gates with Yamato.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 10:24 AM
Estacado
Legendary

As for Kain mind controlling Dante.....
He can't even mind control the Sarafan.
Also when has Kain shown soul rip in Defiance?
Oh and Kain is not invulnerable.
When has ever Kain banished someone into another dimension?
Also Yamato can cut through dimensional barriers.

This is Kain form Defiance not BT's fantasy Kain....

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Feb 14th, 2008 at 10:51 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 10:43 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pandora's box can become 666 weapons also there is the Omen trick which is powerful energy released from it can cause huge damage to anyone also royal gauge enables Dante to become invulnerable and as I said Yamato can easily cut mist just like Lucifer.

Edit: Dante destroyed the Hell Gates with Yamato.

so? 666 weapons, what ones are shown in the game, apprently a chain gun sort of weapon etc etc, i know, dreadnought....

As for Kain mind controlling Dante.....
He can't even mind control the Sarafan.
Also when has Kain shown soul rip in Defiance?
Oh and Kain is not invulnerable.
When has ever Kain banished someone into another dimension?
Also Yamato can cut through dimensional barriers.

This is Kain form Defiance not BT's fantasy Kain....

why not? and thats Charm your talking about, thats not the same as mind control, also the power can mind control sarafan and many humans as Marcas shows us, only ofc game balance has to be taken into account otherwise kain would be able to Charm all his enemies, he can mind control most enemies with it, also ime yet to see Dantes mind reject direct mind control, so until you show it saying "zomg Dante is high demonic lord and is uberz!!111!!one!!" does not cut it ime afraid

he did not show it in defiance, so your suggesting this is kain with moves only shown in defiance, or moves kain at defiance would have? this is confusing, if this is just DMC4 Dante then i suppose everything he showns in DMC1-3 is now moot and void in this debate, this match is crooked

he cannot die, its good as, and when he has repel shield, he is invulerable to harm, deal with it, Kain cannot die so nothing Dante can do can beat kain, and what with the shield he would destroy Dante throughly through powers that do not touch Dantes invulerable body, but his soul, mind etc etc

Kain has not, but hes got the same power as someone who did and can, the dimension guardian, he has more power, but i suppose the highest feat using those powers is what the dimension guardian has shown

ive not got a fantasy kain, which one do you call fantasy? there are none.....

considering i dont know much about DMC4 and considering it seems DMC1-3 are now moot by the rule of Estacado, can someone please show some impressive videos please, this is looking like a furion thread, kain with his powers taken away VS a guy given extra power, fair enough that it takes that sort of match for kain to feel any worry at all but come on...its not really kain Dante is fighting, its Estacados "kain i want to kill coz he beats my fan characters"

Last edited by Burning thought on Feb 14th, 2008 at 01:13 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 01:03 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=10
Videos from DMC4 are here. Look and enjoy, darling... (almost wrote 'darkling', lol).

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 01:22 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

okie ime watching them, so what are your arguments VS kain with Dante? that goes to Estacado and Debel taking into consideration that its only stuff in DMC4 that can be used for evidence? please list the power and how it would be a problem for kain, try and take into account Kain wont be doing nothing while Dante is doing something

also the Pandoras box looks awosme ,cant w8 to use it myself when i get the game

Last edited by Burning thought on Feb 14th, 2008 at 01:43 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 01:32 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Burning thought
so? 666 weapons, what ones are shown in the game, apprently a chain gun sort of weapon etc etc, i know, dreadnought....

why not? and thats Charm your talking about, thats not the same as mind control, also the power can mind control sarafan and many humans as Marcas shows us, only ofc game balance has to be taken into account otherwise kain would be able to Charm all his enemies, he can mind control most enemies with it, also ime yet to see Dantes mind reject direct mind control, so until you show it saying "zomg Dante is high demonic lord and is uberz!!111!!one!!" does not cut it ime afraid

he did not show it in defiance, so your suggesting this is kain with moves only shown in defiance, or moves kain at defiance would have? this is confusing, if this is just DMC4 Dante then i suppose everything he showns in DMC1-3 is now moot and void in this debate, this match is crooked

he cannot die, its good as, and when he has repel shield, he is invulerable to harm, deal with it, Kain cannot die so nothing Dante can do can beat kain, and what with the shield he would destroy Dante throughly through powers that do not touch Dantes invulerable body, but his soul, mind etc etc

Kain has not, but hes got the same power as someone who did and can, the dimension guardian, he has more power, but i suppose the highest feat using those powers is what the dimension guardian has shown

ive not got a fantasy kain, which one do you call fantasy? there are none.....

considering i dont know much about DMC4 and considering it seems DMC1-3 are now moot by the rule of Estacado, can someone please show some impressive videos please, this is looking like a furion thread, kain with his powers taken away VS a guy given extra power, fair enough that it takes that sort of match for kain to feel any worry at all but come on...its not really kain Dante is fighting, its Estacados "kain i want to kill coz he beats my fan characters"

You have no proof of Kain's mind control.....thumb down
Since when is Kain invulnerable?
Even in Defiance he says he must avoid water cause it burns him like accid.....thumb down
Still no proof of soulrip/mindcontrol just your imaginary bullcrap......

Yes you have a fantasy Kain which you think can beat Galactus and the DMC/GOW universe combined.thumb down

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 02:22 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have no proof of Kain's mind control.....thumb down
Since when is Kain invulnerable?
Even in Defiance he says he must avoid water cause it burns him like accid.....thumb down
Still no proof of soulrip/mindcontrol just your imaginary bullcrap......

Yes you have a fantasy Kain which you think can beat Galactus and the DMC/GOW universe combined.thumb down

wtf? what do you mean, he has mind control..... and to the same stupid point he has soulrip and mindcontrol :
http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/bo1/spells.php

spirit death, mind control, pretty clear to me.....cant read hm?

Kain cannot die, he always comes back no matter what. further proof is his heart being ripped out and hes fine not long after, and for those who dont understand, his heart is basically his life, most imporant thing in his body

it does burn him, i didnt mean invulerable as in you cant cut him, ofc you can cut him, Raziel shows us he can, but no matter what you do to kain, he cannot die, he will always come back as his role as scion of balance means he has to, so he cannot be destroyed, and since dante has no real way of defeating kain either, kain wins this with ease and Dante is a gonner, also Water is hardly anything to kain....even Raziel took thousands of years to burn up in the lake of the dead which is a massive mealstrom and he is only a portion of kains power and soul erm

thats theory kain, not fantasy kain, the theory is close enough to be true, he very likely has concept control, normal kain were talking about now could destroy the DMC and GOW universes combined, not Galactus but those two, the more enemies you add, the easier it becomes for kain because it means he has constant blood flow and many of his attacks are AOE, nothing in those universes are equel to kain and most would just be soul/blood food for him making him even more powerful by gaining their powers through drinking their blood, considering Dante is DMC most powerful the rest of the unvierse is nothing, same with GOW, only most things in that are not worthy apart from maybe Hades and Zeus

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 03:15 PM
Estacado
Legendary

WTF are you talking about?
Ariel was the Scion of Balance as well yet she got killed by Mortanius......
As for Kain beating GOW and DMC....

As for the whole Immortality bullcrap as said in LOK Kain had two choices

1.Kill himself and restore Nosgoth
2."Remake" the vampires

Dante just cuts him into pieces with Yamato.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 03:21 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF are you talking about?
Ariel was the Scion of Balance as well yet she got killed by Mortanius......
As for Kain beating GOW and DMC....

As for the whole Immortality bullcrap as said in LOK Kain had two choices

1.Kill himself and restore Nosgoth
2."Remake" the vampires

Dante just cuts him into pieces with Yamato.

wrong lmao, Ariel was the balance Guardian no one othe than kain has been the scion of balance......read up and actually get some limited info on Kain before you say rubbish please

yeh right....make the thread if you wish, you wont be able to debate it ime sure of it

the choice was an illusion as kain says in the Soul reaver 2 intro theres no way he had a choice and he never would of died, because time is immtabe which means he never would of made that choice, that was his choice, he could of died if he had done it, but since time is immutable, he never would have, so something would of stopped him, but this is Kain at the end of defiance as the scion of balance

but that was the illusion of choice he was given, although making vampires was not neccerily a choice he was given, he just chose to do it afterwards, the actual choice ariel gave was sacrifice himself and restore the pillars and Nosgoth, or let the world rot and rule the rotting world.

nah Dante hits Kains repel shield, starts spouting rubbish then kain gets bored and blasts the soul from his body, or mind controls him and uses him as a puppet, deactivates all the powers like DT, Dreadnought and makes Dante impale himself on Yamato

Last edited by Burning thought on Feb 14th, 2008 at 03:34 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 03:31 PM
Estacado
Legendary

My bad it's been a long time since I played any of the LOK games still he can be killed or defeated as it was shown in BO2 and told in LOK.
So the sword can cut through dimensions but not Kain's shield?
Yeah right....
Kain didn't have any of those powers you mentioned in Defiance....thumb down

Deactives Dante's powers wtf are you smoking?
Where do you get all that imaginary crap from?

Edit: Seriously your logic and fantasy stuff fails so much you won't even worth time let this be my last post towards you.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Feb 14th, 2008 at 03:47 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 03:35 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

My bad it's been a long time since I played any of the LOK games still he can be killed or defeated as it was shown in BO2 and told in LOK.
So the sword can cut through dimensions but not Kain's shield?
Yeah right....
Kain didn't have any of those powers you mentioned in Defiance....thumb down

Deactives Dante's powers wtf are you smoking?
Where do you get all that imaginary crap from?

Edit: Seriously your logic and fantasy stuff fails so much you won't even worth time let this be my last post towards you.

yes your bad, like most of your posts

Bo2, defeated, yes but not killed and the Sarafan had a good many things over kain, like the Nexus stone for example that made him invulerable to the reaver, thats all

no not kains shield, why should it? Dimensions my @ss show me him cutting through a whole dimension and destroying it, if your just talking about a barrier then the barrier is not as powerful as kains shield which by its own rules cannot be harmed, especially not by any of Dantes puny weapons

so? once again your talking rubbish, its your thread, does kain have all his powers except time powers? or does he just have powers shown in Defiance, Defiance kain has all the powers of previous kains, just like ime sure Dante has all his old powers from when he was young in DMC3 and older in DMC2 plus most of his attacks, why would he lose them? why would kain? your talking BS just because kain has not used something does not mean he does not have it especially when hes had it before and this is his most powerful version

yeh, Dante can come out of Dreadnought or DT, you said he had infnite energy but even with infnite energy he can turn off his Devil form and his Dreadnought, he would not be stuck in those forms and kains Mind powers will make him make that decision. Dante is mincemeat either way.

...nope you fail completly and are too proud to say you concede good riddens to those who cant debate to save their lives, haters and spiters.

Last edited by Burning thought on Feb 14th, 2008 at 06:15 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:09 PM
Terryc250

Dont forget that kain cannot simply just use his reaver like that, he needs to charge it first.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 06:01 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote