KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sin/Nobunaga/Raziel vs. Ganon/KOS-MOS/Seifer

Sin/Nobunaga/Raziel vs. Ganon/KOS-MOS/Seifer
Started by: Pyron_is_God

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Sin/Nobunaga/Raziel vs. Ganon/KOS-MOS/Seifer

Team 1:
Sin

Onimusha 3 Nobunaga
Soul Reaver 2 Raziel

vs.

Team 2:
Ganon at his strongest
KOS-MOS Ver. 4

Seifer at his strongest

---------------------

Which trio wins?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 03:07 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Team 2.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 03:45 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was surprised at first. Then I read who was on team 2 and I was like. heh.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 03:46 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I was surprised at first. Then I read who was on team 2 and I was like. heh.

Yeah.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 03:48 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

theyll all die, leave Raziel and Kos-mos, Kos-mos has no soul and would blast Raziel to bits constantly, forever onwards but Team 2 thx to Kosmos

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 10:14 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Really? KOS-MOS makes it that uneven? She's fast and strong but if she's hit with any massive magic she has no real defense.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 01:17 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

shes supposedly incredible powerful, and her weapons were not taken away so anyone with a debate can use that TWS that can destroy planets or suns i think it was, ime not expert on her but i know she is damned powerful and outmatches most of everyone in this matchup imo

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 01:23 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

I know her powerset perfectly. Her TWS are not standard equip. Her only other man qeapon is a little sci-fi blaster and her tiny Phase Transfer Cannon. Sure we're tol.d the things can destroy stars but we know for a fact their destructive output can be lowered so I see no reason KOS-MOS iwll be suddenly shooting starbusters here when she never did in the game.

Plus seriously speaking, look at the size ratio between Sin and Kossy. He might squish her.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 01:56 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well thats not a good matchup then is it, if she never did in the game but her weapons can do so, if shes put to the test she may have to let rip, also most of the time in the game clips ive been shown, her allies are all around her, she has no reason to go all out, yet in this matchup, i doubt she will limit herself

if she can blow suns then Team 1 are nothing, none of their powers from what i know will save them, Raziel doesnt really have anything, he could take the other two no problem but Kosmos would have to be double teamed by Sin and whoever Nobunga is and hit with all their most powerful spells, ime not sure her durabiity is low either.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 02:01 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

KOS-MOS can't blow up suns.
And Raziel could not beat Ganon and Seifer at the same time. Unless he plans to have his body destroyed five billion times.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 02:36 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

you only just said you know her weapons well and that they can blow up stars

lawlz, both Ganon and Seifer would be easy meat, he would immediatley take one out of the fight with TK shackles, preferably one who cannot teleport or go ethereal, if both of them can then he can still use it to keep them away, at the same time as being an invisible annoying soul stealing bugger, their screwweeeddd

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 02:51 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

quote:
you only just said you know her weapons well and that they can blow up stars

It's stated that the Phase Transfer Cannon can blow up stars but the one KOS-MOS uses never displayed this level of power. Since she can control the output of the weapon, it's very liikely her version is incapable of that level of destruction. The Phase Transfer Cannon that can supposedly destroy stars is massively bigger than the one strapped to Kossy's chest.

quote:
lawlz, both Ganon and Seifer would be easy meat, he would immediatley take one out of the fight with TK shackles,

TK Shackles require focus. So, he can't just TK one up then turn his attention to another person and continue holding the other in the shackles.

quote:
preferably one who cannot teleport or go ethereal, if both of them can then he can still use it to keep them away, at the same time as being an invisible annoying soul stealing bugger, their screwweeeddd

That's if he can hit either of them which he probably can't.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 03:07 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
It's stated that the Phase Transfer Cannon can blow up stars but the one KOS-MOS uses never displayed this level of power. Since she can control the output of the weapon, it's very liikely her version is incapable of that level of destruction. The Phase Transfer Cannon that can supposedly destroy stars is massively bigger than the one strapped to Kossy's chest.

TK Shackles require focus. So, he can't just TK one up then turn his attention to another person and continue holding the other in the shackles.

That's if he can hit either of them which he probably can't.

well if the one that blows up stars is much larger, then maybe she cannot, either way, the blast from it is likely more than enough to destroy most of this opposition

no it doesnt, what makes you assume that? you just have to target, and in a split second the target is in TK shackles, and you can run around and fight other opponents

hitting them wont be the problem, he will just go spectoral and then appear material inside of them

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 03:32 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

quote:

well if the one that blows up stars is much larger, then maybe she cannot, either way, the blast from it is likely more than enough to destroy most of this opposition

Sure. If Sin doesn't just step on her first.

quote:
no it doesnt, what makes you assume that? you just have to target, and in a split second the target is in TK shackles, and you can run around and fight other opponent

I've played Defiance. When you TK someone you can not do anything else. If you stop holding the button for TK ie. stop focusing on TK holding tha tperson, they drop to the ground and get up ready to attack.

quote:
hitting them wont be the problem, he will just go spectoral and then appear material inside of them

Raziel never did this to anyone in any game.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 03:48 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure. If Sin doesn't just step on her first.

I've played Defiance. When you TK someone you can not do anything else. If you stop holding the button for TK ie. stop focusing on TK holding tha tperson, they drop to the ground and get up ready to attack.

Raziel never did this to anyone in any game.

when did Sin step on anyone in the game?

Thats normal TK, ime talking about TK shackles which is the last TK move you get, you need to just press towards the opponent, tap the TK button and they are stuck in the air and you can do what you like after that to enemies around

no he did not...and? if this is just gameplay then Seifer better wait his turn, and Sin i belive. Their turn based characters

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 03:50 PM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought

Didn't he crush chappu, wakkas brother?

Anyways all i know is that kos mos is damm powerful, but her x buster attack is not instant as opposed to ordinary spells.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 04:00 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

quote:

I dunno. When did Godzilla crush anyone in his movies?
Even if he didn't, are you saying Godzilla couldn't step on and crush someone?

Again, size ratio is important.
Unless you're Mario.

quote:
Thats normal TK, ime talking about TK shackles which is the last TK move you get, you need to just press towards the opponent, tap the TK button and they are stuck in the air and you can do what you like after that to enemies around

Ah. Do they just...stay there? Or fall down after a while?

quote:
no he did not...and? if this is just gameplay then Seifer better wait his turn, and Sin i belive. Their turn based characters

You're the one using gameplay.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 04:07 PM
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

quote:
Anyways all i know is that kos mos is damm powerful, but her x buster attack is not instant as opposed to ordinary spells.

It also is a Gnosis-specific mov.e Sin ain't a Gnosis.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 04:08 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dunno. When did Godzilla crush anyone in his movies?
Even if he didn't, are you saying Godzilla couldn't step on and crush someone?

Again, size ratio is important.
Unless you're Mario.

Ah. Do they just...stay there? Or fall down after a while?

You're the one using gameplay.

exactley.....so the fact Raziel can go through material and physical means he could easily go spectoral, then into material with his wraith blade inside someone....

They stay there for a long while, ive never left it long enough tho for someone to fall out of the shackles

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 04:49 PM
NemeBro

Ganon would crush Raziel. Stronger, faster, more durable, immortal, more powerful, more versatile, more skilled and more experienced, Ganon would crush Raziel with the utmost ease.

Go material in Ganon, that would only fvck up Raziel, as Ganon is invulnerable.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 07:15 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote