KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs. Ultimecia

Sephiroth vs. Ultimecia
Started by: Dark-Jaxx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Sephiroth vs. Ultimecia

Apparently, Sephiroth is the single most powerful character in all of the games made by Square-Enix.

I respectfully, disagree.

This is AC Sephiroth vs. Time Compressed Ultimecia.

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:54 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I'm not a FF expert or fan. I only played X, but my friends say that Ultemecia was like the actual universe and reality of that game. If she was able to warp the world and do whatever she liked then I guess she stomps Sephiroth who IMO is overrated. What exactly can she do though?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:30 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

Ultimecia is just as overrated as Sephiroth is.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:37 AM
Keollyn is currently offline Click here to Send Keollyn a Private Message Find more posts by Keollyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Keollyn

Doubt it seeing as I rarely hear about her everywhere I go, but ever Con has everyone and ther grandma dressed as Sephiroth and claiming that he is the god of all that is cool. Square doesn't milk Ultimecia like they do Sephiroth.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:47 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

Originally posted by Keollyn

I dont know about that because i never heard of ultimecia until now, and i always hear about sephiroth. then again ive never played a ff game.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:47 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

ultemecia is barely talked about, due to the fact that the last disk of ff8 was kinda crap erm
she is nowhere near as overrated as seph is..

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 05:35 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Time Compression Ultimecia was basically in control over the entire universe at all times. Squall and Co only defeated her because fate deemed that they would. Poor Sephiroth has no chance here, TC Ultimecia is undeniably the most powerful villain in the FF series.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 09:51 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KN7JL3
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Time Compression Ultimecia was basically in control over the entire universe at all times. Squall and Co only defeated her because fate deemed that they would. Poor Sephiroth has no chance here, TC Ultimecia is undeniably the most powerful villain in the FF series.
no expression

Holy sh1t.

This thing is dang powerful.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 09:54 AM
KN7JL3 is currently offline Click here to Send KN7JL3 a Private Message Find more posts by KN7JL3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

Time Compression Ultimecia was basically in control over the entire universe at all times.

No. She was using TC to absorb the universe, and then, gain control over it(because she would basically, become the universe itself).
But she was defeated before absorbing everything, and therefore, never gained control over the entire universe at all times.

And KN7JL3... If you want to know more about Ultimecia, just go to her Respect Thread.

Ah, and Ultimecia rapes Seph.

Last edited by SHM on Dec 2nd, 2008 at 03:39 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 03:36 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keollyn
Qitian Dasheng

I said she's overrated, not overused.

She's not nearly as powerful as people who do talk about her make her.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 06:17 PM
Keollyn is currently offline Click here to Send Keollyn a Private Message Find more posts by Keollyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Other than the fact that she was literally able to absorb all of reality and was doing so during the final battle, she can take absract concepts from people's minds and make Guardian Forces from them, she has the entire half of the Great Hyne granted to humanity(in other words, every Sorceress power), and was able to compress time to one single moment(although, this particular feat took a while).

Oh and SHM, was it ever stated she needed Time Compression to absorb the universe? I thought she only did Time Compression so she can absorb all space, AND time?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 07:50 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Oh and SHM, was it ever stated she needed Time Compression to absorb the universe? I thought she only did Time Compression so she can absorb all space, AND time?

The Scans and Tutorials, states that she was using TC to absorb the power of all sorceresses in history.
And in her final form, it states that she was "absorbing all existence".

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 06:36 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodlust247

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Doubt it seeing as I rarely hear about her everywhere I go, but ever Con has everyone and ther grandma dressed as Sephiroth and claiming that he is the god of all that is cool. Square doesn't milk Ultimecia like they do Sephiroth.
Square doesn't do the milking.. it's the fans who like Sephiroth.. fans just don't happen to like Ultimecia much and FF8 was just sort of lack luster compared to FF7

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 08:16 PM
bloodlust247 is currently offline Click here to Send bloodlust247 a Private Message Find more posts by bloodlust247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bloodlust247

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
she has the entire half of the Great Hyne granted to humanity(in other words, every Sorceress power),

when you're talking about cosmic levels and things pertaining to the entire universe then a having an entire half of a power granted to humanity isn't anything impressive at all.. considering how huge the universe is compared to Earth.. Earth is smaller than a single grain of sand in the ocean compared to the size of the universe

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 08:20 PM
bloodlust247 is currently offline Click here to Send bloodlust247 a Private Message Find more posts by bloodlust247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Sephiroth wins, but I also remember the producer saying that the only person from any Squareenix game that could beat Seph is Ultemecia, so I won't be surprised if Ultemecia wins, but do I think she can do it, probably not.

Sephiroth by, I say 6-8/10

Do you honestly think that just because Squall and Co were deemed to win means that Sephiroth can't win? laughing out loud , f*****g hilarious. Squall and Co together probably couldn't beat Sephiroth, and they won't be deemed to win against Sephiroth. It would just be skill and skill vs even more skill.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 12:19 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Do you honestly think that just because Squall and Co were deemed to win means that Sephiroth can't win? laughing out loud , f*****g hilarious. Squall and Co together probably couldn't beat Sephiroth, and they won't be deemed to win against Sephiroth. It would just be skill and skill vs even more skill.

Squall and Co had massive amounts of PIS on their side, unfortunately for Sephy there would be nothing to stop Ultimecia from simply erasing him from the universe at every point on the timeline.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 12:55 AM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by bloodlust247
Square doesn't do the milking.. it's the fans who like Sephiroth.. fans just don't happen to like Ultimecia much and FF8 was just sort of lack luster compared to FF7
No matter your view-point, Ultimecia was unarguably absorbing all of reality, and she also had every Sorceress Power.

Great Hyne, granted that power, but it turns out that "half" of him was much weaker than the other half.

Hyne is essentially the most powerful being in all of Final Fantasy, although we never actually "see" him in the game.

Wil7, prove it. If you can't, STFU and GTFO, an outlandish claim like that necessitates proof, considering all evidence points to Ultimecia's obvious superiority.

And Squall and friends defeated Ultimecia through Love and Friendship, which, as you should already know if you have watched Digimon, is the most powerful force in all existence.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 04:09 AM
bloodlust247

for the last time she was not absorbing reality.. she was compressing time and she failed at it.. plus she wasn't even doing it on her own.. she used Edea.. Rinoa and Adel and a machine.. not to mention that Squall and them only let her proceed just so they could get to her and kill her lol.. am i the only one who actually played the game?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 05:17 AM
SHM

Originally posted by bloodlust247
for the last time she was not absorbing reality.. she was compressing time and she failed at it.. plus she wasn't even doing it on her own.. she used Edea.. Rinoa and Adel and a machine.. not to mention that Squall and them only let her proceed just so they could get to her and kill her lol.. am i the only one who actually played the game?

You really need to read Ultimecia's Respect Thread.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 02:28 PM
KN7JL3
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wil7
Sephiroth wins, but I also remember the producer saying that the only person from any Squareenix game that could beat Seph is Ultemecia
'kay, sup with all this nonsense about producer said this and that. The only thing I think is right as far as that goes is Seph is strongest entity in FF7. And even if what you said is true does it apply to all future Square Enix games? e.g. Infinite Undiscovery/Last Remnant?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:31 PM
KN7JL3 is currently offline Click here to Send KN7JL3 a Private Message Find more posts by KN7JL3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote