KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ultimecia vs Jedah

Ultimecia vs Jedah
Started by: KN7JL3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KN7JL3
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultimecia vs Jedah

Ultimecia has met her match it seems. Instantly erasing dimensions bigger than galaxies ftw. no expression

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 11:35 AM
KN7JL3 is currently offline Click here to Send KN7JL3 a Private Message Find more posts by KN7JL3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KN7JL3
Restricted

Account Restricted

Past edit time. Just wanted to say the second sentence isn't an attempt to troll anyone, for those of you who will mistaken it. Don't blame me; I've heard several say it before.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 11:59 AM
KN7JL3 is currently offline Click here to Send KN7JL3 a Private Message Find more posts by KN7JL3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

Is not Ultimecia like the Final Fantasy equivalent Warcraft's Nozdormu? If so is the case then instantly is not fast enough. Correct me if I am wrong by the way, but are not dimensions by default bigger than galaxies given that dimensions consist galaxies, rather than the two being seperate?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 02:52 PM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fascistcrusader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jedah destroyed a single dimension. Ultimecia was absorbing all of reality, which includes every last dimension. Ultimecia stomps him all day.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 06:11 PM
fascistcrusader is currently offline Click here to Send fascistcrusader a Private Message Find more posts by fascistcrusader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Jedah's dimension, Makai, has not been proven to be even half the size of a single solar system.

Ultimecia was absorbing all of time and space.

And no LK, Ultimecia is more like what the Titans of Warcraft want to be when they grow up. She can absorb all of time and space(she needed to compress time before she absorbed time though), and basically become God.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 04:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KN7JL3
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Jedah's dimension, Makai, has not been proven to be even half the size of a single solar system.
Glad to know that much. Someone earlier (not going to specify) was claiming Jedah's dimension > universe > galaxy > and so on. Turns out he's wrong.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 06:04 AM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

And no LK, Ultimecia is more like what the Titans of Warcraft want to be when they grow up. She can absorb all of time and space(she needed to compress time before she absorbed time though), and basically become God.

I am pretty certain it is within Nozdormu's potentials to compress time as well. That says not little of Aman'Thul.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:30 PM
Silly Goose is currently offline Click here to Send Silly Goose a Private Message Find more posts by Silly Goose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KN7JL3
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lich King
are not dimensions by default bigger than galaxies given that dimensions consist galaxies, rather than the two being seperate?
Probably so by our standards, as in the real world's standards. In games however, it isn't necessarily the same, especially since there are dimensions that are completely different from our own, i.e. Majigen (Darkstalkers) and World that never was - alternate realm (Kingdom Hearts).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:34 PM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

From a philosphical as well as scientific perspective, I do not think a dimension can be given a factual size. While in the world of gaming it may be spoken of as of various sizes, I do not think a dimension has actual 'walls'. It would be more a tunnle that leads into itself.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:36 PM
KN7JL3
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see what you're saying.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:42 PM
Silly Goose
Super Duper Whooper

If I go deeper into that, I inflict headache on myself.

But I digress. If Nozdormu is no match for Ultimecia's powers, then nor is Jedah.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 03:44 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Lich King
I am pretty certain it is within Nozdormu's potentials to compress time as well. That says not little of Aman'Thul.
She then was absorbing all time and space, and was becoming a virtual God. She would have been everything.

Then our little buddy PIS shows his face and kills her.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 07:34 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Jedah...

Even wit all he has done he has never once been shown at full power, all showins have'im at a fraction of such. Plus dude is unkillable and can come back over and over. He soul rips or BFRs to the Majigen...

Absorbin' is one thing, the amount that you can destroy and the fact that you are eternal is another...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Dec 4th, 2008 at 08:05 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 08:02 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Man of Violence
Jedah...

Even wit all he has done he has never once been shown at full power, all showins have'im at a fraction of such. Plus dude is unkillable and can come back over and over. He soul rips or BFRs to the Majigen...
Or Ultimecia just absorbs him.

Jedah absorbed a dimension that is not as big as a Solar System.

BFR to Majigen? Why? So Ultimecia can just absorb it too?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 08:04 PM
No End N Site

Or Ultimecia just absorbs him.
I don't think she can and even if she could, another Jedah will just take his place....

Jedah absorbed a dimension that is not as big as a Solar System.
And then use that power to obliterate the human universe. And we have no idea how big Makai is and it matters not how big a place is, what matters is whats in it. Trillions of Makai beast...far greater than any human....

And
Jedah can Destroy all of time and space. His presnce alone broke apart and warped several dimensions at once and he wan't even tryin' nor was at full power.

BFR to Majigen? Why? So Ultimecia can just absorb it too? .
Doubt it...not only is the Majigen too powerful (it's very existence was destroying time and space) but the Fetus of God Sleeps there.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 08:18 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Then again, I will change my opinion to unknown. Can't really say who will win. Jedah never really put forth all his effort and or waited til' he was in better shape, plus Ultimecia is pretty powerful.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 08:39 PM
NemeBro

I don't think she can and even if she could, another Jedah will just take his place....

And then use that power to obliterate the human universe. And we have no idea how big Makai is and it matters not how big a place is, what matters is whats in it. Trillions of Makai beast...far greater than any human....

And
Jedah can Destroy all of time and space. His presnce alone broke apart and warped several dimensions at once and he wan't even tryin' nor was at full power.

Doubt it...not only is the Majigen too powerful (it's very existence was destroying time and space) but the Fetus of God Sleeps there.
1. In 100 years.

2. Prove. It. Prove he can obliterate the UNIVERSE. Trillions of Makai beasts. Whoa. They could totally equal the entire universe in power, amirite!? And when I said she was absorbing all time and space, I mean she was absorbing everything that ever existed, does exist, and ever will exist.

3. Prove it. Where are you getting this all from?

4. It absorbed Makai. That's it. And the "fetus of God?" Ultimecia when absorbing all reality was becoming God.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 08:39 PM
No End N Site

1. In 100 years.

2. Prove. It. Prove he can obliterate the UNIVERSE. Trillions of Makai beasts. Whoa. They could totally equal the entire universe in power, amirite!? And when I said she was absorbing all time and space, I mean she was absorbing everything that ever existed, does exist, and ever will exist.

3. Prove it. Where are you getting this all from?

4. It absorbed Makai. That's it. And the "fetus of God?" Ultimecia when absorbing all reality was becoming God.

1.For the actual Jedah...yeah. But for the pawn in DS3, pretty instantaneous, which is why there can be 2 at once.

2.In his endin' he awakens and says that for his new world to exist...he must destroy the human one. You forget that the DSverse is completely different from the one in FF8. In FF8 you got a bunch of humans and magical creatures on ONE planet. In DS you got not only humans and DS but you got aliens and shit through out then entire universe. The DS universe would be alot harder to pwn cuz you actually got beings that can stop you...wit out CIS and PIS.

Who gives a flyin' phuckn about "absorbing all time and space, everything that ever existed, does exist, and ever will exist" if there is nothin' powerful in any of it. It's all bullshit and means nothin'.

3.When Jedah awoke, he split apart the separate world in Makai that Rikuo's sister race lived in. He tore holes in not only Makai but in The human world as well. He tore a hole into Belails pocket dimension and he also ripped a hole into Hell it's self ( I read that somewhere, I try to pull that up) And all the guy did was wake up from his sleep.

4.What are you talkin' about? You have the DS confused. Jedah never absorbed a dimension. He doesn't want to absorb a dimension. He can EASILY DESTROY dimensions. He doesn't want the planes, he wants the souls that exist on them. Jedah has no need to absorb ALL of time and space or any part of time and space, he can make and break worlds easily. He wants lives, not the bullshit worlds they live in...he can make his own. He already thinks he's God.

While Ultimecia is absorbin, reality, Jedah was destroyin' it. Huge difference, yo. What Utimecia is tryin' to absorb OVER A PERIOD OF TIME, Jedah can make.

Then again, I will change my opinion to unknown. Can't really say who will win. Jedah never really put forth all his effort and or waited til' he was in better shape, plus Ultimecia is pretty powerful.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 09:14 PM
NemeBro

1.For the actual Jedah...yeah. But for the pawn in DS3, pretty instantaneous, which is why there can be 2 at once.

2.In his endin' he awakens and says that for his new world to exist...he must destroy the human one. You forget that the DSverse is completely different from the one in FF8. In FF8 you got a bunch of humans and magical creatures on ONE planet. In DS you got not only humans and DS but you got aliens and shit through out then entire universe. The DS universe would be alot harder to pwn cuz you actually got beings that can stop you...wit out CIS and PIS.

Who gives a flyin' phuckn about "absorbing all time and space, everything that ever existed, does exist, and ever will exist" if there is nothin' powerful in any of it. It's all bullshit and means nothin'.

3.When Jedah awoke, he split apart the separate world in Makai that Rikuo's sister race lived in. He tore holes in not only Makai but in The human world as well. He tore a hole into Belails pocket dimension and he also ripped a hole into Hell it's self ( I read that somewhere, I try to pull that up) And all the guy did was wake up from his sleep.

4.What are you talkin' about? You have the DS confused. Jedah never absorbed a dimension. He doesn't want to absorb a dimension. He can EASILY DESTROY dimensions. He doesn't want the planes, he wants the souls that exist on them. Jedah has no need to absorb ALL of time and space or any part of time and space, he can make and break worlds easily. He wants lives, not the bullshit worlds they live in...he can make his own. He already thinks he's God.

While Ultimecia is absorbin, reality, Jedah was destroyin' it. Huge difference, yo. What Utimecia is tryin' to absorb OVER A PERIOD OF TIME, Jedah can make.

1. Can you prove that?

2. The human world. Which can be translated to the human planet. Earth. Not the entire universe. FF8 is only one planet? Then how do you explain the alien life-form Pui Pui? Ultimecia was absorbing EVERYTHING, every planet, every galaxy, EVERYTHING. Ultimecia by feats is so far above anyone in all of DS. The nameless Makai creatures? Lol. The thought that they could even so much as rival a being who was devouring all of reality is ignorant. And Pyron was stopped by CIS and PIS.

Because it is devouring an entire universe, full of stars, planets, and what-not. Hell, even if the other planets are emtpy, all of the stars and other Cosmic objects in the universe such as black holes or whatever amount to more raw power than the tiny dimension that is Makai.

3. ...Isn't that "world" just beyond the wall of Makai, the one that surrounds the sea? Human world. A planet.

4. Destroy small dimensions. Prove he can destroy an entire universe like you are claiming he can. Jedah THINKS he is God. Ultimecia was actually becoming God.

No, there is not. At all. By absorbing it, Ultimecia destroyed it, just in a different(and honestly more efficient) way. Over a period of time? She was devouring the universe, every moment that is, has, and will be, which takes alot more time than destroying something as relatively puny as Makai. In fact, the only reason Squall and friends were able to survive as she was doing this, as was intricately explained by Laguna Loire, was because of their love and trust for eachother. And yes, I am dead serious.

Losa!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 09:57 PM
No End N Site

1. Can you prove that?

2. The human world. Which can be translated to the human planet. Earth. Not the entire universe. FF8 is only one planet? Then how do you explain the alien life-form Pui Pui? Ultimecia was absorbing EVERYTHING, every planet, every galaxy, EVERYTHING. Ultimecia by feats is so far above anyone in all of DS. The nameless Makai creatures? Lol. The thought that they could even so much as rival a being who was devouring all of reality is ignorant. And Pyron was stopped by CIS and PIS.

Because it is devouring an entire universe, full of stars, planets, and what-not. Hell, even if the other planets are emtpy, all of the stars and other Cosmic objects in the universe such as black holes or whatever amount to more raw power than the tiny dimension that is Makai.

3. ...Isn't that "world" just beyond the wall of Makai, the one that surrounds the sea? Human world. A planet.

4. Destroy small dimensions. Prove he can destroy an entire universe like you are claiming he can. Jedah THINKS he is God. Ultimecia was actually becoming God.

No, there is not. At all. By absorbing it, Ultimecia destroyed it, just in a different(and honestly more efficient) way. Over a period of time? She was devouring the universe, every moment that is, has, and will be, which takes alot more time than destroying something as relatively puny as Makai. In fact, the only reason Squall and friends were able to survive as she was doing this, as was intricately explained by Laguna Loire, was because of their love and trust for eachother. And yes, I am dead serious.

Losa!
Dude...you are wrong about DS on so many lvls. Is this what you thought this entire time. After this post, I'm callin' it quits wit this thread. Let me tell you...

1. Play DS3 wit Jedah in Vampire Savior mode...

2. I can't even believe you just said the human world consists of only Earth in DS. Pyron himself has come across a countless number of beings and planets so you sayin' it consist of one planet is total, absolute bull shit, and that's really suprisin' commin' from you. Hell that statement alone shows more proof that the DS human world is larger than FF8. Ultimecia by feats isn't above Jedah, that's for damn sure, she didn't even succeed and wasn't defeated by CIS or PIS like y'all claim. I played FF8 and got to the final boss so you can't throw any bullshit at me and not expect me to let you know it stinks. She just phucked up...period. Squall and the gang used the fact that she was tryin' to compress time, went back in time and beat her ass. There is no proof that this was imposible for Squall in'em to do. LOL, you are on so much BS now, your usin' what Ultimecia was gonna do but failed to do as a feat, and failed reasonbly wit a reasonable explination.
Now Jedah's goal is to EXTINGUISH EVERYTHING. Not just 1 reality, ALL REALITIES, and then make a new one from scratch. Hell if we gonna go by just sayin' once this character does this then this character is a God, Jedah is already God status. In a weakned state, he is called by Capcom, "The Fetus of God"

Untimecia is like "Once I achieve "Time Compression" I will become a God."
Jedah is like "Watch me replicate God's work."

"It is said ALL LIFE began with one life form. To correct the errors of this world, I shall go back. It is time to save this world. TIME TO RECREATE LIFE."

You are goin' on about Ultimcia, how she can absorb a single plane of reality and become a God, Omnipotent, geuss that's what you mean, but fail to mention that she can be stopped and in this case, EASILY. Meanwhile Jedah is ERASING ALL REALITIES and then RECREATIN'. Not only is he replacin' reality but actually makin' livin' creatures to dwell in it. That beats the hell outta anything Ultemicia has ever done and makes Jedah more like not "A GOD", BUT GOD. The dude is not called the Dark Messaih for nothin'...HE ACTUALLY IS the Dark Messiah, read up about that if you don't know what that is. And in canon, Jedah has yet to fail laughing

Again, it seems you don't know as much about DS as you let on. Raw power in DS is worthless, which is why no one wants it. Are you aware that a Makai beast is NOT rated on how powerful it is physically, but how powerful it's SOUL is. Power witout a soul is grabage which is why Demetri absorbed Pyron and not some random star. And oh, Demetri could easily absorb a star. The man aproached and absorbed power from the gate to the human world and that gate is over 1 million degrees. The raw power from stars and planets is useless which is why Jedah summoned living beings to the Majigen rather than use the realm to consume energy from lifeless objects.

3. No. It was part of Makai but when Jedah awoke the fabrics of time and space ripped and seperated causin' it to exist beyond a maisma that Jedah created on mistake when he resurrected. And for the last time, Jedah wants to destroy more than just the human planet. ALL LIFE, EVERYWHERE will cease and be reborn. While Ultimecia wants to become a God, Jedah is already sayin'..."Let there be light." The very fact that Jedah can erase and recreate what Ultimecia failed to absorb puts'im on a FAR HIGHER level.

4. Are you phuckin' kiddin me?! Jedah has said in so many words so many times. You think he's just gonna kill all humans and leave the aliens alone, despite the fact that he wishes to "Erase all life and start over. It is evident that Jedah will end ALL universes and make ONE new one. That fact should be as plane as day. Why you keep down degraddin' Jedah's goals and and try to make Ultimecia so omnipotent is beyond me. You keep sayin' Ultimecia was absobin EVERYTHING yet she did not and could not and you still use it as a feat. The reason why Ultimecia loss was this...

stated by Doc Odine
"There iz only only one way to defeat Ultimecia. You must kill her in ze future. ...There is no normal way to jump to ze future under normal circumstances. But there iz still a way! It iz because Sorceress Ultimecia plans to compress time. Compressing time with magic... Vat good will it do for ze sorceress to compress time? There may be many reasons, but it doesn't matter. ...In order for Ultimecia to exist in this time, she must take over ze body of a sorceress from ze present. But ze machine must have a limit. Ultimecia probably needs to go back further in time to achieve time compression. Only Ellone can take her back further into ze past. Zat iz why she iz desperately seeking her. We must take advantage of Ellone's power. ...Once Ultimecia iz in ze past, she'll use ze time compression magic. ...Ultimecia also goes back to her own world. Vat would be left is ze time compressed world. Past, present, and future will all get mixed together. You will keep moving through ze time compression toward ze future. Once you're out of ze time compression, zat will be Ultimecia's world. It's all up to you after zat."

You mean to tell me that Jedah can't do that? laughing That aint CIS or PIS, that's findin' a weaknes and explotin' it. This has now become official wankery. Then she needed an outside force like Bison needs the P.Drive while Jedah can do er thing he wishes wit his own power in a weakend state.

4. Finally, while Ultimecia is absorbin' reality to become a God as you claim. Jedah is sayin' I'm already God and I will do what he did. She is TRYIN' to absorb reality. Jedah is in the process of erain' it and bulidin' it again...why you keep railgattin' to Jedah only wantin' to destroy planets to make Ultimecia look better is beyond me, Jedah never even mentions, EVER, Earth or planets, he is sayin' I will erase the dimensional plane that humans exist on, I will end their world. If Jedah suceeds, for a time there will be nothin' every where.

An wit that I am done...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 07:48 PM