KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Minamoto Yoshitsune VS. Kain

Minamoto Yoshitsune VS. Kain
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Minamoto Yoshitsune VS. Kain

Yoshitsune, a powerful young warrior wielding the power of the Amahagane as well as his most powerful weapon, The Gale. He has full health and Kumai gauges and can use his kumai attack.

Kain, the most powerful vampire ever known, wielding the Soul Reaver, A weapon whose power cannot be measured. Kain will also be in their most powerful form, and has his strongest armor.

Both of these epic warriors meet each other on a desolate battlefield. One on one, til the end.

I doubt that this has been done, but I seriously doubt it, and didn't see anything in the search.

Yoshitsune is from Genji: Dawn of the Samurai, in case anyone wants to check.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 12:44 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

you made a wrong choice for yoshitsune

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 02:32 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I don't know, he can slow time and react at superhuman speeds.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 07:03 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shaggs
I don't know, he can slow time and react at superhuman speeds.
Kain sucks souls with his reaver plus psisonic abilities

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 07:08 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kain would never get a hit in. Yoshitsune is in a whole different league of speed than Kain.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 07:11 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shaggs
Kain would never get a hit in. Yoshitsune is in a whole different league of speed than Kain.
won't matter he will hold Yoshisune down with Psisonic or use blood burst

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 07:27 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

don't get me wrong i know he is fast but he no match for someone with psisonic capablities.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 09:22 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Yeah, I've gotta agree with Phanteros on this one. Yoshitsune is awesome for his era, but he won't be able to handle Kain.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 10:13 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote