KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Zombies vs. Majini

Zombies vs. Majini
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Zombies vs. Majini

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

There are ten thousand zombies, thirteen hounds, and two crimson heads. The zombie's weapons will pretty much be their hands and teeth and are tough to kill.

There are ten thousand Majini, thirteen hounds (ones that won't have their heads splitting open), and two chainsaw Majini. Several of the Majini will be equipped with crossbows and the rest will wield random sharp objects seen in RE5.

This fight is taking place in the streets of Raccoon City.

Which side do you think will win?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 02:25 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Personally I think zombies would win this.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:14 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

The Majini are actually intelligent and capable, the Zombies are mindless.

Plus the Chainsaw Majini rip through hordes of the slow assed Zombies with rediculous ease, the undead have no defence against any of the weapons being brought to bear, and the Majini have all the visciousness and kamikaze determination of the Zombies, but with intellect behind it...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:21 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

kamikaze? The Majini are not using any explosives.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:31 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
kamikaze? The Majini are not using any explosives.

I think he means they are willing to sacrifice themselves just to win.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:33 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Wei has guessed my meaning

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:36 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

One zombie was tough to kill and I had an assault rifle. RE Zombies are tougher than you think. They can take a huge amount of damage and still crave for flesh.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:39 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

One zombie was tough to kill and I had an assault rifle. RE Zombies are tougher than you think. They can take a huge amount of damage and still crave for flesh.

That's gameplay and personal experience. Chainsaw Majs will do considerable damage. I doubt even one of them will go down.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:45 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Debatable.

Majini can be just as hart to drop on higher difficulties, and RE zombies can be droped with single headshots as well, but thats frugal.

Fact is, the Zombies are at a disadvantage, weaponless, brainless and slow, the Majini have T virus altered Las Plagas, ther retain their intelligence while been given killer instincts

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:45 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Debatable.

Majini can be just as hart to drop on higher difficulties, and RE zombies can be droped with single headshots as well, but thats frugal.

Fact is, the Zombies are at a disadvantage, weaponless, brainless and slow, the Majini have T virus altered Las Plagas, ther retain their intelligence while been given killer instincts

In Resident Evil 3, a group of cops fought a horde of zombies with shotguns and assault rifles and they lost. Majini weaponry is less advanced.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:59 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

In Resident Evil 3, a group of cops fought a horde of zombies with shotguns and assault rifles and they lost. Majini weaponry is less advanced.

In RE5 random BSAA Agents fought Manjini and lost. Josh and his crew was overwhelmed by them and pretty much lost.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 05:02 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
In RE5 random BSAA Agents fought Manjini and lost. Josh and his crew was overwhelmed by them and pretty much lost.

That's because they had the friggin Ndesu on their side.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 05:03 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Nevertheless, Majini are also physically stronger, and they are more resilient. You can completely decapitate one, and have the parasite appear. The Zombies have no defence against that.

Plus, the only reason the Zombies won that battle was due to numbers, which is not an advantage here. One ambush and this is over.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 05:43 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Nevertheless, Majini are also physically stronger, and they are more resilient. You can completely decapitate one, and have the parasite appear. The Zombies have no defence against that.

Plus, the only reason the Zombies won that battle was due to numbers, which is not an advantage here. One ambush and this is over.

There's the problem. The parasites won't burst out.

I think those cops were lucky to take down even one zombie. You tell me how many zombies they killed before getting eaten.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 05:46 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Take a look at the piles of civvy corpses they are shambling over, all of them where Zombies...

Also, unless those Cops had very sh!tty aim, then why does the UCBS rifles and pistols work so well?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 05:58 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Take a look at the piles of civvy corpses they are shambling over, all of them where Zombies...

Also, unless those Cops had very sh!tty aim, then why does the UCBS rifles and pistols work so well?

Hey when you haven't played RE3 for six years, you can forget a few things.

Because you shoot zombies in the head with them? Besides, some of the Majini have crossbows and guns > crossbows.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 06:24 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

This is worse than my own Infected vs. Majini thread. At least the L4D Infected could run and stuff.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 07:19 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by XanatosForever
This is worse than my own Infected vs. Majini thread. At least the L4D Infected could run and stuff.

Do you mind shutting up and cram your smartA lines up where the sun doesn't shine and go jump off a cliff with spikes at the bottom?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 08:11 AM
Darkstorm Zero

Thats definitely not cool Nem, reported.

Guns may be better, but the Majini are more advanced BOWs than T infected Zombies, a good 10 years of R&D have gone since Raccoon, they have all the advantages of T without the brain killing side effect, and the OP dictated even numbers. There is no Raccoon era BOWs that can take current equivelants.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 09:43 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Don't make comments like that, Nemesis. It's really not called for.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 10:34 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote