KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Wesker vs Kratos

Wesker vs Kratos
Started by: SuperLuigi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wesker vs Kratos

suprisingly this didnt turn up on the search.

Kratos only gets the blades of athena with no upgrades

Wesker gets a pistol with limited ammo 33 shots total.

takes place in luigi's haunted mansion.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:29 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Kratos easily.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:30 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

And then people wonder why I say Albert's a constant victim of spite.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:31 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

how the hell is this spite? kratos has never reacted to bullet speed. and he has never been shot so you cant say he wont be harmed. and while in battle greek gods arent immortal and kratos can and has died before. so how is the spite?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:34 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
how the hell is this spite? kratos has never reacted to bullet speed. and he has never been shot so you cant say he wont be harmed. and while in battle greek gods arent immortal and kratos can and has died before. so how is the spite?

Bullets are faster than lightning?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:40 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Bullets are faster than lightning?

Yes, faster than the lightning Zeus throws.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:44 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

considering weskers speed and the speed of the bullet idk see how kratos dodges it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:51 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree wesker can prob win this, his bullets are faster than Kratos can react to and more importantly I doubt he can deflect it either...the bullet could prob pierce him although I am misty on my GoW knowledge so if hes got an incredible feat of durability or speed please show it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:56 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

blunt durability is different than piercing durability and kratos has been pierced.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:58 PM
NemeBro

Kratos defected lightning.

Unless one of you simpletons can prove said lightning was slower than normal lightning, do me a favor and stfu.

Kratos easily.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:25 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

If not even peak humans can dodge Wesker's horrible aim, Kratos can dodge it with ease.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:03 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Chris is peak human at the very least.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Peak human in terms of strength. Everything else would be above average, at least.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:07 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Chris has dodge gunfire after being fired.

Sheva can as well.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:08 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

When? erm All instances I recall of dodging came before the trigger was pulled.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:11 PM
NemeBro

The little reaction command thingy, I have seen it many times dodged after being fired.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:12 PM
danteiscool

Wesker dies. Kratos may not be bulletproof, but he is one tough S.O.B. that alone means something.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:13 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
The Greek Gods are immortal unless there is a weapon that can kill them.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:14 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Immortal by age, but they still can be slain. Hell, some of them got beat by mortals, and they're the weakest myth gods in history. Zeus could probably be killed by having his throat cut.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:18 PM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by Gumachi
Immortal by age. They still can be slain. Hell, some of them got beat by mortals, and they're the weakest myth gods in history. Zeus could probably be killed by having his throat cut.
Didn't I told you last time they had weapons that can kill them? They are effectively immortal until a greater Supernatural force kills them.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:20 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote