KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Nemesis vs. William Birkin

Nemesis vs. William Birkin
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Nemesis vs. William Birkin

Birkin (in G form) chases Leon to a junkyard and Jill is being chased by Nemesis to the junkyard. The two S.T.A.R.S. members bump into eachother and quickly hide in trash cans. Birkin and Nemesis meet face to face. William sees Nemesis as a threat and attacks.

Nemesis does not have his railgun and RPG.

Which monster will win this fight?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 11:09 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Leon is RCPD not S.T.A.R.S and G wins because it is a far superior virus to the T and can withstand great attacks + evolves should any extreme trauma be inflicted upon it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 11:57 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Leon is RCPD not S.T.A.R.S

I knew there was something I forgot when I haven't played RE2 for a few years.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 12:15 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

G evolves should any extreme trauma be inflicted upon it.

(please log in to view the image)

So you mean this thing is at a high evolutionary stage? I dunno bout you but when I look at a big pile of shit stuffed with dead monsters and Arius Argosax's head, I call it an unstable mutation.

Let's not forget this blob moves as slow as molasses and with little smarts to back it up.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 12:24 AM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
(please log in to view the image)

So you mean this thing is at a high evolutionary stage? I dunno bout you but when I look at a big pile of shit stuffed with dead monsters and Arius Argosax's head, I call it an unstable mutation.

Let's not forget this blob moves as slow as molasses and with little smarts to back it up.

I was referring more towards it's other forms, ala the four armed version.

Lest we not forgot the Nemesis too fell short to becoming nothing more then a blob of flesh at the end of Resident Evil 3.

But Birkin goes through around 4-5 forms before ending up like that while the Nemesis only has one and then ends up like the blob, and even then the extreme trauma was only caused by powerful weapons and hazards, something the Nemesis does not have in this round (nothing but it's hands) also I'm sure G could infect Nemesis with it's spawn and destroy it inside and out should it not be compatible.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Nov 10th, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 12:44 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

(nothing but it's hands) also I'm sure G could infect Nemesis with it's spawn and destroy it inside and out should it not be compatible.

I was going to bring this up as well. I wonder if Nemesis could deal with that.

If that fails, Birkin could just push Nemesis off a bridge.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:32 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by StyleTime
Birkin could just push Nemesis off a bridge.

Sure, that will work. Even though Nemesis survived falling in a pool of acid and an explosion on a train, pushing him off the bridge can kill him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:36 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by StyleTime
I was going to bring this up as well. I wonder if Nemesis could deal with that.

If that fails, Birkin could just push Nemesis off a bridge.

Pretty much or Birkin could just shred the Nemesis up with those enormous claws he developed from the G mutation.

All in all I suppose Birkin could have a number of creative ways to kill the Nemesis.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:37 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Sure, that will work. Even though Nemesis survived falling in a pool of acid and an explosion on a train, pushing him off the bridge can kill him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not kill him but certainly remove him from the battlefield. That counts as a win.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:42 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Nemesis survived a train explosion and Birkin didn't. I think that should tell us something.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:51 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Nemesis survived a train explosion and Birkin didn't. I think that should tell us something.

Birkin was a blob at that stage so ehh no it doesn't since had the Nemesis been in his final form he too would have died from the explosion.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 12:58 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I knew there was something I forgot when I haven't played RE2 for a few years.

Yeah so ?

i too have'nt played RE2 for years but i still remember that minor detail.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:04 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Nemesis got pushed off a bridge by Jill and Birkin didn't. I think that should tell us something.

Last edited by StyleTime on Nov 11th, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 09:49 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

It took the ungodly power of a rail cannon to finally finish NEMESIS...

I also recall that the NEMESIS Parasite is a form of G infection. Not a T infection. Thats why it took a sample of G to form it's vaccine to save Jill in the Clock Tower.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 10:11 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote