KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » KMC Olympics: Destruction

KMC Olympics: Destruction
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Arrow KMC Olympics: Destruction

Five competitors have been registered, and may compete:
quote:
Olympic destruction:
Dark Khan III
Ultimecia IV
Pyron III
Nozdormu III
Nemesis III

Kain I
Kefka II
Sargeras II
Escaton The Destroyer I
Ratcher/Clank I
Din II
Exdeath II
Ridley I
Kos-Mos I
Mason (Red Faction) I
Chaos I
King of All Cosmos II

Rules:
-Break shit.
-He who breaks most shit, is the breakiest.
-The evaluation is based on the level of destruction a character can achieve relative to their power. IE, how well they use what they have. Talent for destruction.

Who takes gold?

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 04:56 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

What the fu-

How is Nemesis in here? I demand he GTFO.

That being said, Ultimecia wins.

Howdy!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 05:04 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Because this is relative, I say Nozdormu.

Ultimecia only has one real destructive feat of significance, which she required a set amount of factors to pull of and she failed.

Dark Khan merged two realities together, some perished in the process and the universes melted together, but that is also a feat of limited destructive powers, since it was not destruction by choice but rather at random. Nothing imply that he intended for anyone to perish, which in itself imply that he has no control over his most destructive feat other than the concept at whole.

Pyron is a physical powerhouse. He absorb planets and slap them around, but thinking relative, Pyron accomplish the things he do through brawn and sheer size. He has a few other tricks up his sleeve, like his created minions and energy manipulation, but again, mostly brawn. Things could be a lot worse. All things considered, Pyron is not all that destructive in a relative comparison to other characters.

Nemesis? If this is Resident Evil Nemesis, I will just go ahead and stop right there. If it is not, I have no idea who this is.

Why do I say Nozdormu? This is a character that has shown the capability to grasp all of reality, a character who can distort and destroy time and space. Destroying something is one thing, but utterly shattering something into its very fabric of existance, to the point where it cease to have ever been: He has my vote.

Sure, Ultimecia had a neat trick, but she failed to pull it through and she had to drain a number of magicians to reach the point where she had the capability, something that in the world of fiction is named plot devices.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 05:26 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Noz for breaking all kinds of shit in every timeline imaginable and more.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 05:28 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Nozdormu only planetary?

I demand tKoaC replace the obviously joke nomination that is Nemesis. =l Mainly because he would beat everyone here except mebbe Ultimecia.

Howdy!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 05:31 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Nozdormu showed that he was far, far beyond planetary in War of the Ancients.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 05:46 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Pyron reaches his maximum size and unleashes a hellstorm of universal proportions.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 09:13 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Re: KMC Olympics: Destruction

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
-The evaluation is based on the level of destruction a character can achieve relative to their power

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 09:25 PM
NemeBro

Ultimecia is a witch who at best was a building buster in scope of power, who achieved near-universal destruction.

Relative to her power, she wins, she used her control over magic and a strategy that allowed her to use her limited power to wipe out the universe and become a God.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 10:45 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Break most shit? Nozdormu would destroy his world billions of times before anyone else has lifted a finger stick out tongue If you decide the outcome on who has broken the most, Ultimecia can wipe out the universe all she wants. Nozdormu has wiped out everything in every time-line for the duration of his life and then turned back time only to repeat it in every time-line again.

Destroying a universe can not compare to constantly destroy all you can get hold of for literally an eternity, in every time-line wink

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 11:23 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

That's because he has the power to do that.

It is not great in relation to his own power. smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 11:28 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

True. It is not very impressive for being him. He does not have the power to expand, or to reach out and destroy more than initially intended. Nozdormu is only impressive in relation to the rest of his universe and many other, but not as a character in itself. If I were to name a dragon for that, I would say Deathwing.

Taking things in perspective, Ultimecia is more impressive than Nozdormu. Not more destructive in plain numbers, but in relation to her initial powers smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 11:39 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Tbh I think that rule is kind of stupid, the relative rule.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 11:42 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Well, if I didn't put that there, it'd be no fair to the characters who aren't strictly top tier.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 11:47 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

DK RAGES everyone, who destroy in his name. >.> GolDK

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 11:58 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

And Dark Khan's RAGE affected not only one universe, but two.

And lol, didn't think the Nemesis would actually get that many nominations. Kinda sad that he gets more than most that are much more destructive than him.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 12:35 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
And Dark Khan's RAGE affected not only one universe, but two.

And lol, didn't think the Nemesis would actually get that many nominations. Kinda sad that he gets more than most that are much more destructive than him.

Nemesis is the least destructive being on the list... barring the relativity rule, of course. He seems to be able to cause quite a bit of chaos and destruction with what he has.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 12:36 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

A missile launcher?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 12:39 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by NemeBro
A missile launcher?

+ Some tentacles and a nasty virus.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 12:42 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Which wouldn't amount to anything to what the KoaC would do while drunk

Howdy!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 12:51 AM