KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Liberty Prime vs. Metal Gear REX

Liberty Prime vs. Metal Gear REX
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Liberty Prime vs. Metal Gear REX

Liberty Prime from Fallout 3 fights REX from Metal Gear Solid. Apparently, Prime was stolen from the Pentagon and sent to Shadow Moses but at the same time, Liquid thinks REX would look good in communist red. Liberty Prime is put in the same hanger with REX and when accidentally activated, it sees Metal Gear REX as an enemy. Noticing that Prime is about to attack, REX is now also prepared to attack.

Which giant robot will turn the other into scrap?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 12:50 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

REX

Howdy!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 12:53 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Metal Gear REX is not an automaton. Most of the Metal Gears, as far as I'm aware, aren't. They're just massive nuclear capable tanks. Liberty Prime has tanked nuclear blasts before, something that can't be said for REX. LP brings Democracy to Shadow Moses Island.

Good job bringing REX into a thread though, thumb up My fav Metal Gear, that one.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Last edited by XanatosForever on Mar 2nd, 2010 at 01:25 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 01:12 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Metal Gear REX is not an automaton. Most of the Metal Gears, as far as I'm aware, aren't. They're just massive nuclear capable tanks. Liberty Prime has tanked nuclear blasts before

No, it hasn't. Liberty Prime was destroyed by a small orbital strike, which was nowhere near a nuke. Liberty loses.

All the Metal Gear RAYs (Except the prototype) were automatons, though they could be controlled manually.

Howdy!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 01:34 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

You're right, I was thinking of that one critter, the behemoth or whatever it's called, and I never got to finish any Metal Gear past Solid, so my knowledge is limited on that.

It's been a while since I've even played Solid, now that I think about it, I don't remember its loadout, and I don't know much about Liberty Prime, either.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 01:37 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

No being in the Fallout series has ever survived a direct nuclear strike.

Howdy!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 01:40 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I meant the mini-nukes. Sorry. I really should have specified that.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 02:00 AM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Oh. Kay. Liberty Prime has tanked Mini-Nukes.

Not that they hold anything to REX but whatever.

Howdy!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 02:53 AM