KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kasumi and Ayane vs Albert Wesker

Kasumi and Ayane vs Albert Wesker
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Kasumi and Ayane vs Albert Wesker

We've seen how Wesker handed both Chris and Jill's asses to them with drinks, appetizers, and a 'thanks for coming' card.

So what happens if we replaced Chris and Jill with Kasumi and Ayane?

Wesker's pretty damn fast, but how does he fare against two female ninjas?

For the girls, ninpo is enabled, as is Ayane's weapons from NG2. Anything goes.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 01:22 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Team DOA FTW

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 02:04 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akibahara
Grandmaster

Wesker probably wins due to high regenerative abilities, speed and strength.

So, a quote from the big man regarding this battle:

"Pathetic!"

"This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and I'll look down and whisper 'No.'" --Rorschach

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 05:43 AM
Akibahara is currently offline Click here to Send Akibahara a Private Message Find more posts by Akibahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Snafu and threads involving DOA characters is the worst combination imaginable on KMC.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 07:10 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I don't know about the worst combination imaginable, but it is pretty bad nonetheless.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 09:15 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Akibahara
Wesker probably wins due to high regenerative abilities, speed and strength.

So, a quote from the big man regarding this battle:

"Pathetic!"

No.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 12:06 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I don't know about the worst combination imaginable, but it is pretty bad nonetheless.
Glad someone agrees.

Anyone can do a DOA title search on Snafu (mostly uses Ryu Hayabusa, Kasumi, Ayane and Hayate in his threads) and will easily find that a good 70% of his threads were claimed spite (claims were mostly by fanboys anyway) pitting them against I don't know...Street Fighter and/or KoF characters (mostly Street Fighter, for some odd reason) after he witnessed random DOA versus Street Fighter debates in threads those debates did not belong in. All his threads did were create massive flame wars (it's probably safe to say he baited people while using his lame what-if stories in his opening posts as an excuse ).

That's Snafu's history when it comes to making threads involving DOA.

He also made other similar threads not having to do with Dead or Alive characters, but that's besides the point.

Last edited by FWahMaN on Mar 8th, 2010 at 08:54 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 08:51 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Seriously dude, was all that necessary? That sounded so familiar.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 8th, 2010 at 09:17 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 09:14 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Wesker snaps their necks.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 04:28 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by GenomeFrozener

No he doesn't.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 11:33 PM
StyleTime

Originally posted by FWahMaN
Glad someone agrees.

Anyone can do a DOA title search on Snafu (mostly uses Ryu Hayabusa, Kasumi, Ayane and Hayate in his threads) and will easily find that a good 70% of his threads were claimed spite (claims were mostly by fanboys anyway) pitting them against I don't know...Street Fighter and/or KoF characters (mostly Street Fighter, for some odd reason) after he witnessed random DOA versus Street Fighter debates in threads those debates did not belong in. All his threads did were create massive flame wars (it's probably safe to say he baited people while using his lame what-if stories in his opening posts as an excuse ).

He also made other similar threads not having to do with Dead or Alive characters, but that's besides the point.

You sound quite familiar. The Snafu hate is a little harsh though.

As for the fight, there is a similar thread featuring Wesker and Jill vs Kasumi and Ayane. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t513643.html

He's hardpressed for wins with Jill's help, and my stance is unchanged with Jill's exlcusion. Each time I assess this fight, I see a loss for him.
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener

It's a possibility if he has abnormally good day while the sisters have an extraordinarily poor day. Wesker is arguably a decent match for either, but the duo is likely beyond him.

Kasumi stalls. Ayane blows him up. It certainly lacks the flair of many strategies but it is a relevant option nonetheless. It's certainly more of a possibility than a broken neck.

Last edited by StyleTime on Mar 9th, 2010 at 01:38 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 01:36 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by FWahMaN
Glad someone agrees.

Do I talk trash about the threads you make? How I make my threads are my business. You single me out for spite threads, yet several others on this forum also make spite threads (some of them inadvertantly).

The only spite threads I make usually involve Kyo Kusanagi, since I believe Terry Bogard is a better posterboy for SNK rather than Kusanagi.

Oh, and only 40 percent of my threads have DOA characters in them. The rest are Capcom, SNK, Midway and misc. And not all of them are spite threads.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 09:07 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Do I talk trash about the threads you make? How I make my threads are my business. You single me out for spite threads, yet several others on this forum also make spite threads (some of them inadvertantly).

The only spite threads I make usually involve Kyo Kusanagi, since I believe Terry Bogard is a better posterboy for SNK rather than Kusanagi.

Oh, and only 40 percent of my threads have DOA characters in them. The rest are Capcom, SNK, Midway and misc. And not all of them are spite threads.

This isn't even a spite thread, the ninjas can win this. There was someone else who used to complain about you and DOA spite threads. I mean, this dude was harsh on you like you 2 had history. Hmmmm.....what's that guys name again...Blade, or Saga, or Gulity. It was somthin' like that

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 10th, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 10:33 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Snafu the Great

Hmm..well..I should've not talked about you, knowing you possibly could have seen the post. Oh well, it sure didn't seem like you thought DOA characters stood a chance. I remember you once making a thread with Hayabusa in it, and saying in it Ryu was overrated (probably the Gill and Urien vs Hayabusa one). How is that example not spiteful?

HMMM??

Also, how is Ayane vs Akuma not spiteful?! Not that Akuma isn't...w@nked...

You don't have to answer though...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 07:56 AM