KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Albert Wesker runs the Villains Gauntlet

Albert Wesker runs the Villains Gauntlet
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Albert Wesker runs the Villains Gauntlet

The man nicknamed 'Practical Al' by old man Spencer has to run the gauntlet of videogame's most memorable villains.

Aside from his superhuman attributes, his shades and his Machiavellian-esque attitude, he is also armed with his trusty Samurai Edge.

The gauntlet is as follows:

1. T-103 (Mr. X, in Tyrant Mode)
2. The Nemesis
3. The Cyberdemon (classic version)
4. Colonel Volgin
5. Gene
6. Shang Tsung (who can morph into Wesker and Evil Jill)
7. Leopold Goenitz
8. Krizalid
9. Osmund Saddler
10. Doku (w/DDB)
11. Lisa Trevor
12. Eyedol

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 02:40 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

I expect he'll get the most trouble with Volgin. However, Wesker is way too fast for Volgin to actually hit. Wesker clears it imo.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 02:42 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Among the ones I've heard of, I think Volgin's his LEAST concern. I'm hard pressed to put him up against anyone from Mortal Kombat and then say he can take it, much less with any kind of ease. I know his speed, strength, and durability are nothing to overlook though, so like I said, I'll need to look up on the characters I don't know much of. Still, I don't see how Volgin can present so big a challenge. Yes, he can shoot bullets just by giving them a spark, but we see how well bullets work against Wesker. That is, they don't.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 04:10 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Volgin can punch through something RPGs failed to put a dent in like it was made of cardboard, tanked litninz and RPGs to the face and other stuff.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 04:38 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: Albert Wesker runs the Villains Gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
The man nicknamed 'Practical Al' by old man Spencer has to run the gauntlet of videogame's most memorable villains.

Aside from his superhuman attributes, his shades and his Machiavellian-esque attitude, he is also armed with his trusty Samurai Edge.

2. The Nemesis
4. Colonel Volgin
5. Gene
7. Leopold Goenitz
8. Krizalid
9. Osmund Saddler
10. Doku (w/DDB)
11. Lisa Trevor
12. Eyedol
Most memorable villains in gaming?

Sure you got some on their right, like Nemesis and Shang Tsung, but who the **** gives a shit about Lisa Trevor or the T-103?

Of the ones I know, Volgin will give him trouble due to raw power and toughness, Shang Tsung though slower and maybe weaker has soul powers, and if what I heard about Goenitz is correct he stops dead at him.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 05:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Re: Re: Albert Wesker runs the Villains Gauntlet

Originally posted by NemeBro
Most memorable villains in gaming?

Sure you got some on their right, like Nemesis and Shang Tsung, but who the **** gives a shit about Lisa Trevor or the T-103?

Of the ones I know, Volgin will give him trouble due to raw power and toughness, Shang Tsung though slower and maybe weaker has soul powers, and if what I heard about Goenitz is correct he stops dead at him.

Most memorable in my opinion. You ever ran out of ammo when Mr. X is chasing you all throughout Scenario B? Sure you can use the Infinite Rocket Launcher, but that messes up your rank.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 05:43 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Volgin can punch through something RPGs failed to put a dent in like it was made of cardboard, tanked litninz and RPGs to the face and other stuff.

Wesker catches RPGs with his bare hands if he's actually distracted enough to not see one coming. It took two high powered ones to the head and a pool of lava to do Wesker in, and this was him after losing his most notable advantages. No matter how awesome Volgin went out, it was still bullets blowing up all over him that put him down, and a bullet is, again, something that Wesker srugs off whe he isn't casually dodging them. That, and Wesker had no problems punching through the Uroboros tanks neither.

And I would bring up how Volgin was also bested in head to head fight by Big Boss but that's kind of going into A>B>C territory; for one, Big Boss wasn't exactly looking high and mighty after the first bout, but-and for two-I'm one to think that Big Boss and/or Solid Snake would put up a better fight against Wesker than Chris and Sheva would ever hope to, and I don't give a damn how many boulders Chris punches--Big Boss took one of the most royal ass kickings in modern day gaming by someone who can punch through something that RPGs failed to put a dent in like it was made of cardboard (please log in to view the image).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 07:15 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I'd honestly say that Wesker can't clear the Cyberdemon, Goenitz, Krizalid or doku, the rest he can possibly clear.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 07:26 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Re: Albert Wesker runs the Villains Gauntlet

2. The Nemesis
4. Colonel Volgin
5. Gene
7. Leopold Goenitz
8. Krizalid
9. Osmund Saddler
10. Doku (w/DDB)
11. Lisa Trevor
12. Eyedol

1. Wesker fought smarter Mr.X. In fact two of them and he won.
2. He couldn't anymore dangerous than two Ivans.
3. Wesker wins but it will take a while to take the demon down with just a pistol

4. I could see Wesker winning this with his speed and regeneration. The only way I can see Volgin dealing damage is if he surrounds himself with electricity and if it manages to stun Wesker so that he can tear him up. I don't know if that's gonna work on Wesker he's shrugged off bullets and burns like they were nothing.

5. Gene? From God Hand? This is Wesker's last stop.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 02:17 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Wesker catches RPGs with his bare hands if he's actually distracted enough to not see one coming. It took two high powered ones to the head and a pool of lava to do Wesker in, and this was him after losing his most notable advantages. No matter how awesome Volgin went out, it was still bullets blowing up all over him that put him down, and a bullet is, again, something that Wesker srugs off whe he isn't casually dodging them. That, and Wesker had no problems punching through the Uroboros tanks neither.

And I would bring up how Volgin was also bested in head to head fight by Big Boss but that's kind of going into A>B>C territory; for one, Big Boss wasn't exactly looking high and mighty after the first bout, but-and for two-I'm one to think that Big Boss and/or Solid Snake would put up a better fight against Wesker than Chris and Sheva would ever hope to, and I don't give a damn how many boulders Chris punches--Big Boss took one of the most royal ass kickings in modern day gaming by someone who can punch through something that RPGs failed to put a dent in like it was made of cardboard (please log in to view the image).

They were anti-tank bullets I believe.

Dun't get me wrong, I believe Wesker beats Volgin, but not without some difficulty.

That would be PIS anyway.

Yeah, prolly.

Volgin was torturing him, not killing him. He was obviously holding back.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 02:22 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Re: Re: Albert Wesker runs the Villains Gauntlet

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
5. Gene? From God Hand? This is Wesker's last stop.

Pretty sure it's Gene from MGS, as God Hand Gene is the player character, rite?

This is a villain's gauntlet.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 02:27 PM
danteiscool

Wesker could clear this, but he's in for some rough fights with the cyber demon, Volgin, and myabe Shang Tsung.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 02:56 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I'd honestly say that Wesker can't clear the Cyberdemon, Goenitz, Krizalid or Doku, the rest he can possibly clear.

thumb up

Doku with the Dark Dragon Blade killed Hayabusa without even trying.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jun 6th, 2010 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 05:40 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Actually, I meant Gene from MGS Portable Ops. Okay, I'm going to revamp the list.

2. The Nemesis
4. Colonel Volgin
5. Gene (MGS: PO)
7. Leopold Goenitz
8. Krizalid
9. Osmund Saddler
10. Doku (w/DDB)
11. The Boss (w/Patriot)
12. Ridley

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 06:46 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

12. Ridley

Lol.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 06:57 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Ridley? The space dragon from the Metroid games and is known to regenerate even after getting caught in an explosion of a planet? SPITE!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 07:02 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

12. Ridley

Um, yeah. Not getting past Ridley.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 07:39 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

He stops a three.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 07:55 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Actually, I meant Gene from MGS Portable Ops. Okay, I'm going to revamp the list.

2. The Nemesis
4. Colonel Volgin
5. Gene (MGS: PO)
7. Leopold Goenitz
8. Krizalid
9. Osmund Saddler
10. Doku (w/DDB)
11. The Boss (w/Patriot)
12. Ridley
Not to be a jerkhead, but why the hell is The Boss second to last on the list?

She is literally the weakest person on this list.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 08:59 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Originally posted by NemeBro
Not to be a jerkhead, but why the hell is The Boss second to last on the list?

She is literally the weakest person on this list.

She'd beat Nemesis, Mr. X and Saddler.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 10:04 PM