KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dark Kahn vs Team Mortal Kombat Bosses

Dark Kahn vs Team Mortal Kombat Bosses
Started by: majid86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

MK Bosses:

Goro
Kintaro
Motaro
Shao Kahn
Onaga

Dark Kahn CANNOT use Omega Beams/the stupid RAGE in this fight.

Man Dark Kahn sucks so much ass

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 11:07 AM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Be warned. Mods probably close this, like they did with my DK vs TTGL thread.

I mean, isn't the Omega Beams a valid tactic?
Hows about he Omega Beams the shit out of those galaxy-shurikens? Amirite?

DK sucks even if I think he wins this match.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 05:39 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Suck as he may, Dark Khan still had the power to go against Superman one-on-one. That trumps anything the MK bosses have.

Also, shame on your for taking away the RAGE. It's an intrinsic part of his character. You might as well BFR him if you're gonna block RAGE.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 05:46 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Dark Kahn still has his Hamma of gay RAAGE!

Apparently, it can deliver as much force as Superman's fist. That's all he needs.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 07:09 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Unfortunately.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 09:07 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever

Suck as he may, Dark Khan still had the power to go against Superman one-on-one. That trumps anything the MK bosses have.

It's not like Superman was some beast of a character in the MK vs DC story. Not at all.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 09:26 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

He got his full power back near the end of the story though, and gameplay-wise, Supes was one of the most broken characters.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 09:51 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Re: Dark Kahn vs Team Mortal Kombat Bosses

Originally posted by majid86

MK Bosses:

Goro
Kintaro
Motaro
Shao Kahn
Onaga

Dark Kahn CANNOT use Omega Beams/the stupid RAGE in this fight.

Man Dark Kahn sucks so much ass

Also, how could Shao Khan even be there to fight Dark Khan? Time paradox?

Darkseid separates himself from Shao Khan, sucker punches Khan for accidentally fusing with him, and decides this fight isn't worth dealing with, so he returns to Apokolips, continuing on his quest for the Anti-Life Equation. The MK bosses then all beat on up Shao Khan for threatening and nearly ending their existence.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 10:11 PM
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
He got his full power back near the end of the story though, and gameplay-wise, Supes was one of the most broken characters.

I'm saying he had no real impressive feats. He pretty much seemed sub-JLU levels.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 10:54 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh, that's true, and he couldn't of beaten Dark Khan without Raiden.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 11:03 PM
Heythere,Honey

Even without Omega Beam and Rage jibberish DK would still probably win.

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 11:24 PM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Sucks 2 Be U

Even without RAGE and Omega Beams, MK bosses still die from the merging of the two universes.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2010 06:23 AM
I_Cheat_U_LOSE is currently offline Find more posts by I_Cheat_U_LOSE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Dark Kahn wins

Old Post Apr 29th, 2016 10:33 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote