KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » BlazBlue vs Legacy of Kain

BlazBlue vs Legacy of Kain
Started by: FinalAnswer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FinalAnswer
Flower

BlazBlue vs Legacy of Kain

So, liek, all characters from BlazBlue vs all characters from Legacy of Kain.

Which verse wins?

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 02:08 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Blazblue has characters who could solo the series.

In Blazblue you have the Black Beast, who is larger than cities and can tank the entire nuclear arsenal of mankind without being injured.

Ragna was able to stalemate it for a full year, and he did it in a weaker incarnation.

The Black Beast was able to destroy nearly the whole planet with Seithr, making it hazardous and soopah deadly to people.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 02:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Elder God can bust continents though.

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 02:19 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Makoto punches EG to the moon

~ When has EG ever busted a continent? The most it could do was cause mild tremors

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 02:53 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He was joking.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 02:56 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

No I most certainly wasn't.

Also, Makoto's moon punch is obviously toonforce

Howdy!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 03:02 AM
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
He was joking.

I'm carrying the joke on.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 03:05 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

So much evil...no expression

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 04:32 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Blazblue is hundreds of times better than Pokemon.

But hey, what isn't?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 04:35 AM
StyleTime

Inuyasha isn't.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 04:41 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Valid point.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 04:44 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Have tried BlazBlue. It sucks.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 04:58 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Moo your opinion is almost invariably bad.

Now shoo.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 05:03 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Now I can't leave, because that's what you want me to do. Way to go. >_>

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 05:10 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Blazblue has characters who could solo the series.

In Blazblue you have the Black Beast, who is larger than cities and can tank the entire nuclear arsenal of mankind without being injured.

Ragna was able to stalemate it for a full year, and he did it in a weaker incarnation.

The Black Beast was able to destroy nearly the whole planet with Seithr, making it hazardous and soopah deadly to people.

If this is true, then this is spite. However, what specifically is it? is it weak to soul powers? is it extremely slow? also is this even a game? if it is I want to see it.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 10:07 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Burning thought
If this is true, then this is spite. However, what specifically is it? is it weak to soul powers? is it extremely slow? also is this even a game? if it is I want to see it.
I wouldn't imagine it being weak to soul powers, considering that Terumi smelted the Beast with thousands of souls. I wouldn't imagine it being extremely slow, it halfed the entire planet's population in a matter of months. Yeah it's a game, but I am way too lazy to actually look for the scenes, especially since there are very few cutscenes.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 06:11 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

So he did use souls? or some physical varient (if he melted its body?) with them. In a matter of months, but is this because its quick or because its got very powerful long range AOE attacks?

meh, the universe seems too strong as it stands.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 07:33 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So he did use souls? or some physical varient (if he melted its body?) with them. In a matter of months, but is this because its quick or because its got very powerful long range AOE attacks?

meh, the universe seems too strong as it stands.
Yeah, explicitly stated to be souls. Terumi is able to manipulate, steal, and smelt souls, which makes sense, being essentially a disembodied ancient soul-like being as it is. It's speed is never specified, although I have never seen it use ranged "attacks," the Black Beast is a black multi-headed monster that was about the size of a city (If I recall right), although it did emanate something called seithr which was toxic to humans, and "mutated" the wildlife and landscape throughout most of the world, though this only really happened after the war with the Beast, when it was already dead. I assume it is probably fairly fast, Terumi, who created and then helped to fight against the Beast, has shown to effortlessly dodge lightning and was able to react in 1/480,000th of a second.

Yeah, Blazblue is pretty strong.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 07:40 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did they try and get inside the beast? as it was so large I would imagine someone smaller but powerful may be able to cause it harm by getting inside, like GoW Titans?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 07:59 PM
NemeBro

Did they try and get inside the beast? as it was so large I would imagine someone smaller but powerful may be able to cause it harm by getting inside, like GoW Titans?
It's doesn't really have any organs, being basically a gigantic concentration of pure seithr, and if someone were to enter it, they would probably be destroyed by said concentration of seithr instantly.

Although Blazblue has alot more than the Black Beast going for it.

They also have Takamagahara, which is basically a "location" set in the Blazblueverse which is also an organization of three God-like beings. They are virtually omniscient, able to view the entire planet and every possible timeline with very few limitations, and are able to set the enire planet in a series of time loops, restarting and looping time over and over again. They are essentially godlike, only vulnerable in the white room where they manipulate the world from, and very few in Blazblue know where that is and none can enter unless they allow them, only Terumi was able to enter without their consent, and that took a great deal of preparation on his part.

Individual characters are also often very powerful. Terumi is immortal and invincible, due to a life-link with the Imperator of the Librarium (The ruling government of the planet) he cannot die, you would have to kill her and him at the same time. Of course that is only the primary precaution he has to ensure his existence. Just in case, you know. He also keeps himself alive with the hatred others hold for him, Ragna's hatred alone is sufficient to keep him in this world, and that is just Ragna, EVERYONE hates Terumi. If every Blazblue character is allowed, not just ones that are currently alive, Takamagahara as I previously stated also ensures Terumi's survival. Oh and I guess he also has a life-link with Mu, the Kusanagi Unit, which may actually be MORE powerful than the Black Beast is. So ideally, to kill Terumi, you would have to kill everyone whose hatred would not allow him to die, and then kill him, Mu, and the Imperator at the same time. Which is no small feat, although the power of the Imperator is unknown, Mu like I said may be stronger than the Black Beast, not only because the Beast is basically just a failed, well, her, but also because she easily beat Hakumen, who was able to battle the Beast and was the one who killed it. Terumi is also very powerful, one of the strongest characters in the series, he also fought with the Beast, and did so when he was less powerful than he is now. He is able to dodge lightning when holding back, and was able to in 1/480,000th of a second exploited a breach in Takamagahara and then destroyed them. He is also physically invulnerable to most of the character's attacks, and is able to battle some of the strongest characters and win one after the other.

So yeah Blazblue is pretty powerful and stuff I guess.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 08:23 PM