KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Devil May Cry 4 Dante Vs Samael Darksiders

Devil May Cry 4 Dante Vs Samael Darksiders
Started by: TheDarkestKing1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDarkestKing1

Devil May Cry 4 Dante Vs Samael Darksiders

I am Back People with some cool fight..

I was playing darksiders 2 and this samael guy was powerful demon. (best boss fight in the game)

Now I got this idea

samael at his full power Vs Dante from devil may Cry 4 where Dante says surpass his daddy in term of power.

So boys and girls who win in this epic battle between demon lord Vs the son of sparda

Dante got all his weapons from devil may cry 4

Let Rocks cool

Old Post Jun 19th, 2013 03:50 PM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Haven't seen anything that puts Sammy above Dante.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2013 07:44 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

In terms of power, probably not.

Dude was pretty damn knowledgeable though. He could tell that Death was from the future, and that his journey was not approved by the Charred Council.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2013 08:18 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

but while that's well and good, knowledge won't do him much good if he lacks the speed to even compete with DMC4 Dante. just how powerful is Samael supposed to be anyway?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 01:35 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Supposedly as powerful as all 4 of the horsemen, one of whom beat a dude that was slowly killing off the universe.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:46 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Samael is virtually featless beyond claims and powerscaling

Dante effortlessly stomps him due to massively superior physical showings (that exceed anything in Darksiders really), and since Samael is a daemon, Dante can just seal him

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 07:24 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

possibly. while characters from Darksiders are badass, they have yet to show feats that would allow them to even keep up with Dante, as least as far as I can recall. and if need be, Dante has DT to power himself up enough to at least KO Samael.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:36 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote