KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Naked Snake(MGS3) vs Joel(Last of Us)

Who wins...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Snake stomps... 8 66.67%
Joel wins 666/10 times... 4 33.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Naked Snake(MGS3) vs Joel(Last of Us)
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solid47

Naked Snake(MGS3) vs Joel(Last of Us)

Naked Snake(Big Boss) from MGS3.

VS

Joel from TLOU.

Round 1: They are hunting each other inside of a building filled with infecteds.
Joel has every weapon from the game and Snake only has his CQC Knife and a 1911A1 with 8 bullets.

Round 2: Snake is unarmed and Joel has a Axe.

Bonus: Eli(kid Liquid) vs Ellie. Both of them has a pocket knife.

If this is a spite in Snake's favor add Tess, Bill and Marlene to help Joel.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 05:27 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

It's still spite if you add them.

Howdy!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 05:40 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Snake stomps

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 05:20 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Big Boss/Naked Snake has already shown himself to have incredible slow speed and reflexes. If TLOU crew is armed and he's out in the open he's pretty much dead

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 02:32 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RadZoa
Big Boss/Naked Snake has already shown himself to have incredible slow speed and reflexes. If TLOU crew is armed and he's out in the open he's pretty much dead
So did Kojima rape your mother or something?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 04:27 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

He's that same sock, again. Not sure why he's not been banned, again

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 04:50 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

It's a good thing Snake is good at stealth then isn't it.

Howdy!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 05:06 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by StealthRanger
He's that same sock, again. Not sure why he's not been banned, again
I'm aware of who he is, I'm just wondering if his mother was raped by Kojima or something.

Scourge, I'm sure Kojima-san had a good reason to violate your whore of a mother.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 05:09 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Could very well have been

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2016 05:27 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by NemeBro
So did Kojima rape your mother or something?
I don't think so, my mom has class and would only let herself be violated by a GOOD game developer, here's hoping Mr Kojima's next game doesn't suck as much ass as Phantom Poo did.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2016 03:43 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

thumb up

Agreed with RadZoa

Joel dances around Snake's telegraphed-ass punches and crushes his skull and brain by smacking his face on a wall

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:15 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by Nusa105
Snake stomps

lol youre stupid. Even Ellie would trash Big Boss

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:18 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Since it's been 7 days since i posted here and nobody after me replied here. Them i guess i won this debate. The last of us cast rapes 10/10

Auto-Note(Jun 5th,2017 1:40)

User banned by himself, for whathever i want

Reasons: For KMC being full of morons

FinalStar86,h1a8,Tzeentch,Corvo_Attano,Hellboy288,
DexxStar,dvampire and Enemybird are the greatest deabtors evah

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 04:13 PM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
Since it's been 7 days since i posted here and nobody after me replied here. Them i guess i won this debate. The last of us cast rapes 10/10

Lol

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 08:44 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I don't think so, my mom has class and would only let herself be violated by a GOOD game developer, here's hoping Mr Kojima's next game doesn't suck as much ass as Phantom Poo did.
"Phantom Pain was pretty good."

Said every reviewer ever.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 10:06 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

big boss got his @$$ beaten by 4 freaking moron soliders

got one shotted by cunningham whos crippled and black

needed to get his @$$ saved by ava after 4 cannon fodder soldiers surrounded him

got statemaled by ocelot who only has 2 mins of training

im still surprised on how john still didnt lose his manhood after all this, i think he needs to be renamed as big pu$$y

come back when big pu$$y doesnt get his @$$ beaten by a fatback like cunningham

if you put snake and big pu$$y in last of us, they would be akin to a random thug or hunter who joel and ellie kills everyday whithout throuble

Auto-Note(Jun 5th,2017 1:40)

User banned by himself, for whathever i want

Reasons: For KMC being full of morons

FinalStar86,h1a8,Tzeentch,Corvo_Attano,Hellboy288,
DexxStar,dvampire and Enemybird are the greatest deabtors evah

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 12:02 AM
NemeBro

You're too obvious in both your trolling and your lack of penis size friend. No one is going to respond seriously to the dumb shit you say, and when you make a dumb response to this post I won't respond to you either. There is nothing to lose from ignoring you, because you are inconsequential.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 02:53 AM
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by NemeBro
You're too obvious in both your trolling and your lack of penis size friend. No one is going to respond seriously to the dumb shit you say, and when you make a dumb response to this post I won't respond to you either. There is nothing to lose from ignoring you, because you are inconsequential.

joel will do this to big pu$$ys skull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQFxh4BCO6M

skip to 3:57

come back when big pu$$y doesnt get his @$$ beaten by a guy with zero skill like volgin

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 01:21 AM
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
It's a good thing Snake is good at stealth then isn't it.

snakes stealth is awful

in mgs1 he got sneaked by freaking meryl twice

mgs2 he didnt noticed a soldier who was right behind him, and only survived because the phucking soldier decided to lock him inside the hold

mgs3 big pu$$y didnt noticed ang got gun pointed by 4 freaking canon fodders twice

mgs4 he got a gun pointed by a moron called johnny and needed to distract him to disarm, indicating that snake is incredibly slow as well

joel will have no throuble detectiong and sneaking on big pu$$y, since he has very accute hearing. while snake doesnt even knows basic stealth depside mgs beign a stealth game laughing out loud

come back when snake and big pu$$y doesnt get sneaked by cannon fodders or freaking johnny

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 06:40 PM
Solid47

Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
big boss got his @$$ beaten by 4 freaking moron soliders

got one shotted by cunningham whos crippled and black

needed to get his @$$ saved by ava after 4 cannon fodder soldiers surrounded him

got statemaled by ocelot who only has 2 mins of training

im still surprised on how john still didnt lose his manhood after all this, i think he needs to be renamed as big pu$$y

come back when big pu$$y doesnt get his @$$ beaten by a fatback like cunningham

if you put snake and big pu$$y in last of us, they would be akin to a random thug or hunter who joel and ellie kills everyday whithout throuble

Joel got sneaked and was getting his ass handled to a thug in Pittsburg, If Ellie didn't interfered the fight Joel would have been killed.

He also got one shotted by a featless Firefly soldier at the end of the game.

Joel never faced anyone skilled in his game.

If you put Joel in MGS, almost 90% of it's cast would walk over Joel.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 05:48 PM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote