KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kof 99 krizalid vs sf IV Seth!

Kof 99 krizalid vs sf IV Seth!
Started by: Shen long

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shen long
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kof 99 krizalid vs sf IV Seth!

I posted this thread somewhere.. I wasted my time sad Now I'll make up for it! Krizalid wants nests to rule but Seth stops him explaining that s.I.n will rule angered he attacks Seth!?! Round 1:krizalid (phase 1) vs unserious seth. Round 2:krizalid (phase 2) vs serious Seth. You want my opinion I think krizalid's got this for having better feats,style/design and gameplay than naked m.bison.e.g. surviving kyo's punch that one shotted him and destroyed the entire nests base and defeating the hero team which consist of k,maxima,benimaru and shingo and even surviving being hit by a boulder! Please respond,this is my first time here! And its about to rain sad !?!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2019 04:35 PM
Shen long is currently offline Click here to Send Shen long a Private Message Find more posts by Shen long Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shen long
Restricted

Account Restricted

WAAAH! Why isn't anybody posting! mad !?!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2019 08:34 PM
Shen long is currently offline Click here to Send Shen long a Private Message Find more posts by Shen long Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Krizald would only be at a disadvantage in his first feathered form but even then given his character and power sets he is fully equipped to shut him down. He has both style and feats up on him.

He is killing him and absorbing all his assets and probably a few enemies along the way as he makes a major expansion for the organization

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jan 13th, 2022 05:55 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote