KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Father vs. Son

Jango Fett vs. Boba Fett
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Jango-the father and teacher of Boba 19 52.78%
Boba-the son who carried on the legacy 17 47.22%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Father vs. Son
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Father vs. Son

Who would win between Jango and Boba Fett? They each get all of the weapons they normally carry with them, and no allies or Slave 1 to help them in the battle. Hmmm, the setting will be... Hoth! If anyone wants to type out a summary of how they think the battle would turn out, feel free. (Nefarus I'm talking about you)
Vote and discuss

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:40 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Boba.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:43 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

any reasons maybe? wink

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:45 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Because I prefer Boba Fett, and it looked like he had better weapons, (EE-3 Blastech Sawwed-off Blaster Rifle, various Ropes, grenade-launchers, etc.).
Oh, and it would be pre-DVD Boba with the cool mysterious voice, not Gay-Temeura Morrison Boba from the DVD.....stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:51 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I'D go for Boba too, he is just tougher as ango, and I liek him more stick out tongue
On the other hand Jango killed a lot of Jedis with his bare hands so its hard to be sure. But Boba is juist the men yes well Jango is too sad

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 07:30 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Jango sucks. yes
Boba rocks. yes

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:07 PM
Bardock42

I hated Jango in the moveie I have to give him credit for the com ic though. he is kick ass. Just like Boba.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:03 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

What is wrong with him in the movies?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 01:41 AM
Bardock42

I just don't like him in Episode II he is n ot as cool as he is in the comics.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:10 AM
The Rover

Exactly. yes

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 05:08 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Well, i guess he did more cool stuff in the comics, but Boba did almost everything in the books as opposed to the movie, so...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:23 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Well since the older man would be able to beat up his own son I would say Jabo or what ever his name is would win!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:19 PM
Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

confused

Ah.....

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:23 PM
Bardock42

Its Jango mad
Oh well yes acoording to the movies Jango would win buit since I like the comics most I am not sure.

Jango:
The "best" Mandalorian
Kicks the Shit outta at least 7 Jedis, bare hands.

Boba:
Stands up to Darth Vader (well if that isn'T something)
IS the "best" Bounty Hunter

well they are just both kick ass my favorite character, well together with some Sith# stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:34 PM
The Rover

Hm....I think it would be a draw, and then Jango would kill Boba in cold blood because he'd be worried his "son" woulf rebel-again.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:45 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

A draw eh? hmmmm

I am still undecided

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:58 AM
DEFCON One
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think this fight would be a draw since Boba is a clone of Jango. That means they are pretty much equal.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:30 AM
Click here to Send DEFCON One a Private Message Find more posts by DEFCON One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maifoshis

Dont forget boba fell into the sarlacc pit and managed to survive after being swallowed

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 09:07 AM
Click here to Send maifoshis a Private Message Find more posts by maifoshis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

And also do not forget that Jango took on about 7 Jedi with his bare hands and held his own

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 01:41 AM
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

when?

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 02:02 AM
Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote