KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mira vs Handmaiden

Mira vs Handmaiden
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Definately Mira, bounty hunters always have the luck 2 11.76%
Handmaiden would so whoop 12 70.59%
Who are these chicks? 3 17.65%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mira vs Handmaiden
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Mira vs Handmaiden

Scout/sentinel or soldier guardian....hmmm lightsaber to lightsaber I'm going with Handmaiden, but force powers I'd say it's a toss up

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 04:20 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I've always thought Mira to be a major wuss, she sucks in melee combat whenever I use her so I'd have to say Handmaiden, even with Force powers 'cause Handmaiden's got Master Conditioning and all that.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 05:05 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'd have to say the Handmaiden for three reasons: Enchani training; she's no slouch in combat and has mega HP from being a soldier/guardian; and lastly, she's a warrior, not a bounty hunter.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 05:52 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Mira never struck me as real tough... at all. Handmaiden pwns her on this one.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 06:44 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

poor Mira.....let's just hope the handmaiden is nice about it

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, she IS a loyal servant and honourable combatant. Then again, that may be used against her. Mira may not be better in game technically, but realistically, she's an amazing bounty hunter

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:36 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

true....never underestimate a bounty hunter...it's a quick way to short death

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:19 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Exactly.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 05:26 AM
Julie
The Student

still....is this a hunting thing or a straight up lightsaber bash each other thing

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 04:36 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

If it's straight out combat, Mira would most likely lose. If not, she -might- win.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 04:36 AM
Julie
The Student

my thoughts too....one on one like she took Hanharr she's done for, but if it's a hide and seek thing with mines the Handmaiden might not fair so well against Mira

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 07:19 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I think so. You know, I never trained Mira as a Jedi, so I don't know why she would even have the potential in the first place. Same with Bao Dur. Even Atton becoming a Jedi I found a bit far-fetched.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 02:22 AM
Julie
The Student

would you like to learn how to get Mira to be a jedi???
I always have trouble getting Baodur to become a jedi I don't know why either....maybe it's cause I ignore the iridorian mechanic a lot b/c he sucks at beginning levels

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:47 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

He certainly does. My personal crew consists of Visas and the Handmaiden. Maybe Atton or Kreia, but few else.

And yes, I'd love to know.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:02 AM
Julie
The Student

Okay, well you know you have to gain enough influence. In a few days I might be able to get you the exact lines you need to say to her for influence gains, it's in the prima book.

Basically, general rule, be nice to her.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
ask about her family, she'll get pissed off, but if you apologize later and generally just kiss up, you'll gain influence.

eventually you'll get to say something like " I want to show you what Kreia showed me." or some other I can teach you to be a jedi kinda deal.
it'll tell you if you have enough influence or not, she'll say, "maybe someday I'll let you." when you've gained enough influence.

Key part: Go back to Nar Shadda and walk to the far side, right before the entrance to the entertainment place. Right where you stopped the first time on Nar Shadda to talk to Kreia about the noise, the frantic hummm of life......
say you'll train her and boom you have a jedi.:-)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 04:43 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Excellent. Thank you.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 05:13 AM
Julie
The Student

Your welcome. I hope you can train her well....though if you want try being good...enough to get her to come with you then fall to the dark side:-0

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 05:35 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

How tempting. Think I might try it. I have yet to run a successful evil guy.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 05:47 AM
Julie
The Student

really? Well you should.....being evil can have its perks....the handmaiden looks cool in her dark robes

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 05:33 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'm making a Dark Jedi character again (I had trouble going through it with a guy, so I made a girl). But I'm sticking with the whole Jedi Guardian thing because skill points aren't worth it (Thus making Sentinels suck) and consulars can't hang in battle.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:33 AM