KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ESB Vader & Luke vs Emperor

ESB Vader & Luke vs Emperor
Started by: K Von Doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Shocked ESB Vader & Luke vs Emperor

If Vader was able to convince Luke to join him in destoying the Emperor, would they have been able to? In a battle I mean, not in gathering followers and overthrowing the old guy.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 06:30 AM
Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

I think had Vader completed Luke's training in his ways, the Skywalker might would destroy Sidious.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 06:48 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'm of a mind to agree.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 06:11 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Then the only hope would have been Leia. And Obi-Wan sure didn't think she could do it, so neither would I

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 06:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

I think Sidious wins.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 05:11 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

If they would have went to Sidious right away, unless they had a brilliant plan they would be dead. If they continued Luke's training and then went there with a brilliant plan they would have a very good chance.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 12:23 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

sidious takes this fairly easy. luke was nowhere near strong enough to fight him, or resist the dark side. as powerful as vader is hes no sidious. sidious takes out vader with lightning, beats down luke like a schoolgirl, taunts him, makes him angry and and makes him his new apprentice. or just kills him.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 12:49 PM
Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

If they face him right away they die, but if Vader continues to train Luke for a few years then they win. But I don't see how he could without Sidious knowing.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 03:10 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Sidous couldn't sense Skywalker like Vader could. Vader could fake his death or perhaps hide somewhere where Sidious couldn't find him. Take lots of time training Luke, and then come back and give it a go.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 03:41 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Or just go there, hope Sids doesn't notice the deceit and then stab him while he's trying to turn Luke.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 03:54 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I doubt that would work.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 03:57 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Then the only hope would have been Leia. And Obi-Wan sure didn't think she could do it, so neither would I

Leia was just as much of a Force sensitive as Luke was in ANH, I'd say.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:15 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

given time vader could train luke to take out the emperor by himself, but the thread is esb vader and luke, not alternate future vader and luke. so palpatine wins.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 10:32 AM
Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

They obviosuly wouldn't go to sidious right away they would make a plant first and Vader would teach luke alot of crap.

Vader could also probably Block Sidious' lighting easily, and while blocking it he would walk up to sidious and probably cut off his arm. Then sidious would probably do the same with mace windu "Luke don't you see how cruel your father is, save me and I can make you the new Vader, don't let him kill me!!! and i can save your friends!". Then Luke starts having tears out of his eyes. Then when Vader tries to finish him, sidious would be like please don't, PLEASE DON'T! IM TOO WEAK!!!. Luke appears right beside Vader slices his arm off and then sidious would shock him until his wires in his robotic limbs expldoe killing him.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 05:56 PM
Click here to Send Lord Mader a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Mader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

A more brilliant plan would be to chuck him down a reactor shaft when he's not looking.

But make sure he's out of mana. that Force Lightning is a *****

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote