KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Vote Janus Poll, Best in the Board

Visas versus Bastila
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Visas for the win. 3 27.27%
Bastila takes the win. 6 54.55%
I'm undecided. 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vote Janus Poll, Best in the Board
Started by: Janus Marius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Vote Janus Poll, Best in the Board

Just to touch of debate. Remember, if you don't know the combatants, either read up on them and come back, or consider not guessing... Alrighty now.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 06:37 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

*Bump*

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

How weird. I know Bastila but not Visas. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:49 PM
Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Then I charge you with playing KOTOR II.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 03:59 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I say Bastilla takes this one. Visas never really impressed me

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 04:52 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Bastila, damn that battle meditation.

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I voted Visas, because that made most sence to me at first, but now that i'm trying to think of why i keep coming up with reasons Bastila would win.

So hm sorry for that vote, Bastila would probably win... and not because of battle meditation, how the hell could she start using battle meditation in a fight between her and somebody else? Sitting on the ground and meditating then would not really help her

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 09:13 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I think Bastila would have a good chance to win, but Visas is no pushover. You aren't apprenticed to a Sith Lord and learn nothing in the ways of cobat.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 08:22 AM
Fishy

Of course not, but Bastila went through a lot too. She did fight a lot and probably more then Visas did, not to mention that Visas was the apprentice of Nihilus because she could see threw the force better then anybody else, not because of her mad skills with a lightsaber, in fact when Nihilus picked her up she wasn't even a real force user yet.

Nihilus trained her and did it fast and made her powerful, but she did not have the training or experience Bastila has. The fight probably wouldn't be easy, but i'd be higly surprised if Bastila didn't come out on top.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 12:05 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Bastila would win. Being linked with Revan, around Revan all the time, learning from Darth Malak, she would beat Visas with ease probably.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:02 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Doubt it, Visas is an incredible fighter, but lacks experience, would she have the time to train more she could probably kick her ass

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 01:21 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I think if Visas was fighting Bastila for a certain reason, say, because her master or even the exile wanted her to, she would have more convinction. The only time Bastila should proper convinction that led me to believe she would win a fight was when she tried to protect Revan. And she lost that one, through no fault of her own.

But I always look at battles as a test of wills as well as a test of abilities. I mean, Bastila was easily captured by thugs in Taris. Visas seems much more capable than that.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:47 PM
Fishy

Bastila was weak and unexperienced then... Besides she lost her lightsaber...

God that hardly improves the situation stick out tongue

Still i think Bastila came a long way since then, its no biggie that she couldn't stand up against Malak what did you expect? But Bastila could be very commited to a situation and put her life on the line for an ideal a thought a dream or a person. Visas would do the same and she is no pushover... But Bastila imo has just more experience and better training.

Would both have been trained the same time by the same masters then Visas would beat Bastila, but they weren't. Visas has not been able to use the force as long as Bastila. And seeing as Bastila had been training since her childhood and Visas only a few years after the Star Forge, Bastila would just be able to defeat her.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:11 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Alright, I'll go with that. Makes sense.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:14 PM
Fishy

Of course it does otherwise i wouldn't have said it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:18 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

The arrogance is strong with this one. Much of the dark side, I sense.

lol... Cocky, but deservedly so.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:20 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Yeah and Visas does doubt herself when she is fighting against Nihilus. That might give Bastila another edge.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote