KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ancient Sith Fight Fest

Best Ancient Sith
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Adjunta Pall 1 4.35%
Marka Ragnos 7 30.43%
Naga Shadow 2 8.70%
Darth Revan 5 21.74%
Darth Malak 1 4.35%
Exar Kun 3 13.04%
Ludo Kreesh 0 0%
Freedon Nadd 0 0%
Darth Bane 2 8.70%
Other 2 8.70%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ancient Sith Fight Fest
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Ancient Sith Fight Fest

Out of the following Sith who do you think is the best. Please put things like Lightsaber Skills, Force Skills, Wisdom,ect...

Adjunta Pall
Marka Ragnos
Naga Shadow
Exar Kun
Darth Revan
Darth Bane
Darth Bandon (I know, kinda an insult to the rest)
Tulok Hord
Ludo Kressh
Freedon Nadd
Anyother Sith you can think of.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:27 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

i voted for darth bane because i like him the best, but from what i know i guess it wuld really be either Exar Kun or Darth Revan.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:36 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

thanks for the post.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 03:57 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I like Revan a lot, and I think under most conditions he could defeat other Sith... But I'd have to give props to Darth Traya.... Not only is she an old yet still kickin' female Sith lord, but she was able to murder three Jedi masters in one movement and even drain the Force from their bodies. Perhaps if she was inclined she would win.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 06:24 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Traya? No way. The Exile kills Traya and Revan is stronger than the Exile. Besides, Revan has never been defeated in combat that anyone knows of. Traya was beaten by Sion the first time and then by the Exile.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I agree with Revan33 here

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 10:10 PM
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

I say either Exar Kun or Darth Revan.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 11:39 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, true... But Kreia didn't throw the full weight of her powers at the Exile. She elimated three Jedi masters, all three of which were able to freeze the exile and strip the Force from him. But Kreia wasn't out to kill the exile in the final battle. So looking at that, I would have to say that Kreia wasn't soundly defeated by the exile.

And as for being defeated by Sion, that whole battle seemed a bit awkward to me, because Sion didn't finish her off when he could have. Apparently she just "got away". And then when she sees Sion at the Traya academy, she dominates him easily.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:40 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

true, true.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 12:13 AM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

bump

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 10:23 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I am starting to think that Tulok Hord may be better than Revan or atleast nearly as good until Revan gets his holocron because Kreia says that Tulok Hord was a true master with a lightsaber and would make them look like children with toys.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:16 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

She said he was peerless. But otherwise, he had no great accomplishments that I recall.

Anyways, my vote went for other... Darth Traya.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:28 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I would think that being the best lightsaber fighter ever is a great acomplishment. I have been sparing with swords for almost 3 months now and I still get whooped in tournaments. Its hard.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2005 11:32 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Darth Janus, I am really surprised that you think Darth Traya could beat Darth Revan.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 12:48 PM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

revan then naga sadow and then kun

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 12:55 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Revan all the way

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:52 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

So am I. But then I thought of this...

Kreia understood Revan better than anyone. Though I believe Revan could mop up with her given most circumstances, it would be pretty much like Obi Wan versus Anakin. The master knows the apprentice very well, and has the age and wisdom to act on that knowledge.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:37 PM
Naga Sadow

ffs dude, could u freaking fix that naga SAdow? it has no H in it. and also, its tulAk hord not tulOk.

well that been said, i think Sadow is the most powerfull, combining his great strenght, cunningness, alchemy and force+lightsaber skillz and knowledge i think he is the most powerful sith lord. and he did almost defeat the republic. now i know, so did revan, but at the time of revan, the republic was weak, considering Mandalorian wars, then Malak, so it was pretty much exausted. yet naga almost managed to breeng it to its knees at the full strenght of the republic, and was defeated not in a lightsaber fight, but by destruction of his ship, which seems pretty lame to me

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Naga Sadow a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought naga didn't have a lightsaber

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 07:07 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
So am I. But then I thought of this...

Kreia understood Revan better than anyone. Though I believe Revan could mop up with her given most circumstances, it would be pretty much like Obi Wan versus Anakin. The master knows the apprentice very well, and has the age and wisdom to act on that knowledge.

Good point, I hadnt even thought of that. Kreia has more experience but Revan's more powerful. However, Kreia is still really old. Not to mention the speed at which Revan learns things and all the more fights he has been in compared to her. At the time of KOTOR 2, it had been at least 8 years since she was his master. So I think that would close the experience gap to a very slim margin and Revan would win.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 08:31 PM