KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Tagteam Versus Thread

Sith Tagteam Versus Thread
Started by: Janus Marius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Sith Tagteam Versus Thread

First Match. Maul and Sion versus Dooku and Bane. No force powers restrictions. Setting: The bridge of the Ravager.

Have at it.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

This is close. Is this after Bane gets the parasites on him? If so his team would probably win because the beetles pumped adreniline(?) into his vains and could stop light hits from a lightsaber. If its before Sion and Maul win.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Hm. I didn't know that about Bane. Well, take him either way. Make an argument for both cases, I guess.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

I think Dooku and Bane have this on lock

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Dont underestimate Sion.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

I'm not, but I know both Dooku and Bane could waste Maul, and once Maul got taken down, the two on one would win

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:39 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Sion and Bane would make a good fight in itself. But I agree, I think Bane and Dooku take this one, albeit not easily.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:41 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Janus, since you started this thread, is it after Bane gets the parasites on him?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:43 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Sure, why not? I mean, even that would make his and Sion's bashing of each other more enjoyable.

Next match: Vader and Dooku versus Revan and Traya. No force power restrictions. Setting: Emperor's throne room on the Death Star. For any special conditions or observations, feel free to bring them up.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:48 PM
Stealth
Ranger

Sion and Maul with their rage go full force at the opposing team. Dooku says to Bane "Lend me your saber". Bane nods his head at Dooku and gives it to him. Dooku then said "I will give you power beyond your wildest dreams if you become a human body shield for me". Bane then says "yes yes power." He agrees. While that is happening Sion then said to Maul "they can't handle us both if we attack as one". Maul nods. As they approach, Dooku then grabs Bane and says "at least you have your honor". Dooku pushes Bane into Maul's lightsaber which causes him to fall backwards into Sion. Sion's lightsaber then goes into the back of his new ally that screams in agony. Maul, having a double bladed lightsaber, cuts off Sion's right leg.

Both Maul and Sion on the ground, screaming over their injuries. They both try to get up but fail. Dooku laughing at their ignorance starts to walk towards them. They both try to crawl away, but the pain overwhelms them so they lay idle hoping he would spare them. Dooku, looking down at them then says "you should of took the job at Walmart". He then activates the two lighsabers and decapitates them both. Walking away his last words were "I wonder how much walmart pays"?

- Just kidding

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

I would say Dooku and Bane.

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

lol... And thus Dooku wins.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:56 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Revan and Traya kill them with a mere whim. Jusk kigging, but Revan and Traya definetly take this one.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:15 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I agree. Revan and Traya win.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:13 PM
Wanderer259

Sion/Maul vs Dooku/Bane

I don't know anything about Darth Sion; I haven't played KotOR II yet. I'll just sit this one out, but my money's probably on it coming down to a fight between Maul and Bane as the deciding factor - Bane wins that.

Vader/Dooku vs Revan/Traya

Revan alone trumps both of his opponents. He outmatches them individually in every way. Just for the sake of it, however, I'll give an argument for Vader and Revan in sheer power. Say they're equal. Revan still bests Vader due to his experience, skill, and knowledge. But anyway, though he outmatches them both, both combatants are dangerous enough in their own right. However, with Traya at Revan's side, it at the very least removes their advantage of numbers, not to mention that Traya is powerful in her own right (though I believe Revan achieved, in the end, a level of strength beyond Traya, but that's another argument). Revan/Traya have this in the bag.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Wanderer, I like a lot of your reasoning thus far, having stumbled across your posts. But I must warn you, for your own sanity, by saying Revan outstrips Vader in every way (even though it's probably very very true) there's gonna be vader loyalists coming out of the woodwork, with sayings like:

"Vader is the Chosen One. He beats all"

to...

"These silly video game characters are overhyped/overpowered."

Not exactly logical rebuttals, but it'll come, trust me.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:00 AM
Wanderer259

I've already explained my stance on 'The Chosen One'. His tools to do what he did are through sheer destiny, not personal skill or power. The only true argument for Vader being a bad-ass is the fact that Obi-Wan said, "Hey! I see more bacteria in his blood than Yoda has!" and who is to say that Revan isn't more powerful than Yoda? He was said to be a powerful master in the original trilogy and back then all we had to go by was that he was much, much, much more powerful than Luke, but that's not saying much. Luke, strictly movie-wise, is just shy of 'weak' as far as Jedi go. In the prequels, all we have is that Yoda is a council member, its supposed virtual 'leader', and his fight with Dooku. His fight with Dooku was a stalemate and even the council back in the day feared Revan like a small child in a tent full of psycho clowns. Other than that, we've got Vader vs Obi, which was won through Obi's own allowance, and Vader vs Luke, which... well, we all know what kind of fight that was.

Vader isn't as strong as Revan, and I'll stick to that. Prophecy be damned, and besides, since when did Revan have anything to do with the prophecy? At one point, wasn't Revan in question to be the Sith'ari himself?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:14 AM
Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Where did it say that Revan was thought to be the Sith'ari? I'm not saying that I dont believe you, I just dont remember ever hearing that. Anyway, I think he may have been the true Chosen One and GL is just taking everyone for a ride.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:19 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I think so. Kreia said as much, I believe.

You and I are going to get along great, I think.

Look! I have some bacteria in my blood! More than Yoda, who's like two feet tall! Am I it?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:19 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

"Look! I have some bacteria in my blood! More than Yoda, who's like two feet tall! Am I it?".

Runs and changes the Archives.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:22 AM