KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » america VS canada

america VS canada
Started by: chuckshriner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chuckshriner

Sleep america VS canada

noone in the states makes fun of canada or canadians... we make fun of mexicans but im now going to a canadian boarding school and i get so much crap about being american that i want to punch people and say thats american style... everyone says we're war crazy and are all fat ****s and im tired of it wy cant we ****ing get along???

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 05:56 PM
Click here to Send chuckshriner a Private Message Find more posts by chuckshriner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

So your actually smart and not a hypocrite? Is that why you complain about Canadians making jokes about you, while you do the same about Mexicans and post in the wrong forum?

This is a Star Wars vs forum... Not a place to complain about Canada complaining about the US

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

US would annihilate canada, we have far too many crazy people with guns
although I'd fight for the canadians

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:04 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Star wars people, not america vs canada. Canada is a good place just like the U.S. So next time write something that is star wars related...

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:28 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

The US couldn't get together to dig a pit to bury the enemy in with all the ethnic and political and religious differences we have here... it's ridiculous. At least in Canada, the caribou and the Mounties get along.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:55 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

hey im the one ho posted this b4 u guys. Besides yes e should get a long and hen i posted the one like this i as really mad. America needed Canada's help in the war. So.....don't make fun of us or most of u guys would be dead. Dun make fun of mexican's either unless they are gay smile Toronto is also a nice place to stay and we dun got a demented president

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 06:48 PM
Click here to Send Lord Mader a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Mader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Star wars people, not america vs canada. Canada is a good place just like the U.S. So next time write something that is star wars related...

Star Wars is badas$, while Canada sucks.

Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Mader
Dark Sith

To the idiot who had neo as a siG You do noe he is canadian.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Lord Mader a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Mader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

They say that, given an infinite amount of time, eventually a thousand monkeysd with typewriters will complete the entire works of Shakespeare.

Reading your posts... I'm thinking... Three monkeys, five minutes, tops...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 12:34 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

lol

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 01:13 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Janus....i just baked sum fresh shut the f*ck up...for you, because i heard you were running low, so shut the f*ck up......bud Happy Dance big grin thumb up

i like ya!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I prefer a big glass of STFU, but thanks for the offer, Darth Alf.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 04:58 AM
Julie
The Student

this is prob better in the general section

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 02:51 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi2187
tha l'il guy

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 03:05 PM
Click here to Send jedi2187 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi2187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

lmfao

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:53 PM
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

*sigh* not this again...let's just get along with each other, regardless of where we're from.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:03 AM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

You took the words out of my mouth... literally

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:07 AM
Vanquish

quote:
noone in the states makes fun of canada or canadians... we make fun of mexicans but im now going to a canadian boarding school and i get so much crap about being american that i want to punch people and say thats american style... everyone says we're war crazy and are all fat ****s and im tired of it wy cant we ****ing get along???

I think the reason those Canadians are making fun of you right now is because they know you, and have good reason to. Given your obvious mental handicap, i'm sure the ridicule will follow you throughout life, whether from Canadians, Americans, and probably even your own parents. Keep it to Star wars in this forum.

BTW: Americans are war mongering fatties, no debate needed, it's a fact smile

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 02:10 AM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Yeah, keep it on star wars regardless of what is happening in the outside world.

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 02:12 AM
chronic
Restricted

Account Restricted

im ready to bust some small ass canadian balls

pull up your pants before i put a quarter in it pirate^thanks arcane^

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 02:59 PM
Click here to Send chronic a Private Message Find more posts by chronic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote