KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bandon vs Darth Maul

Who would win in a duel between Darth Bandon and Darth Maul
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Darth Bandon 5 25.00%
Darth Maul 15 75.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Bandon vs Darth Maul
Started by: Lord Darkstar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

Darth Bandon vs Darth Maul

Who would win in a battle of the apprentices?

Before you say that Bandon was so weak in the game, yes he was, but remember that we play from the position of Revan. Sort of messes up the view of him.
But Malak chose him over thousands of other sith, and he would have chosen the strongest out of the bunch. If there was a stronger sith out there, he would have killed Bandon and taken his place.
Also, it says in many places that Bandon duelled many jedi, and they all fell before him. It also said that he had yet to meet his match in combat. And being the apprentice of the dark lord, you would meet some powerful opponents.

Personally I think that Bandon is underestimated here, but I might be wrong. Anyway, please respond.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I think that, while very talented and badass, Maul is outclassed here. Bandon was no doubt a Jedi of prowess who fought in the Mandalorian Wars before working his way up the ranks of hundreds of Sith warriors. That in itself speaks measures.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

yes I agree

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Bandon would win.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give me a break.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 10:58 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

ok jack, we know that you like Maul, but please give us some reasons for him winning, I'll admit in the movie and in Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, he was amazing, but in shadow hunter he faces off against weak opponents, actually wait, he did duel a jedi master, whatever. And in TPM he should have won, but thats not very tough opponents. A 70 year old man and a 20 year old kid. Any ancient sith lord could have done that. I have yet to see any proof that he could stand against the ancients and win. If you give me proof, I will re-think my position, but for now, I will think of him as a powerful sith, but not able to kill much more than a knight or weak master.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:30 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Nicely put.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 12:45 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

I say maul... although bandon outclassed so many sith and was taught by malak... I would still say maul because he was taught by Sidious who taught yoda a thing or two in their duel. I dont think there is many force users who can do that. So he must of chose maul for something. Also bandon would look at maul and think he was the devil himself.

For Fritos.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:16 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Only if maul is overconfident he would lose... Obi-wan that cheap shot.

For Fritos.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:17 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Malak is a weakling... While fighting Revan had to extract power from jedi just to keep on fighting... There's not much he can teach bandon but to be a wussy.

For Fritos.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:20 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Bah. Nonsense. Malak was a frontline Jedi general in the Mandalorian Wars. Sidious could teach Maul how to help him wipe and get into hsi throne, the old cripple.

"Come, my dark apprentice. Let me show you powah with the lightsabah! Ack... hack... cough... My lungs... my lungs! Excuse me, son. I'm too old to masturbate without taking a nap. Let's just get a Sith how-to pop up book."

There's your superior mentor. Six years past his AARP card and keeps forgetting why he wants to take over the galaxy anyways.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:24 AM
Stealth
Ranger

Malak is a dumba$$... frontline jedi my a$$. Wow shows how much the jedi know... He could take a shit right next to yoda and he would not know the evil leaving his body...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:29 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Malak is better than you give him credit for. Don't make me smite you via pictures.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:39 AM
Stealth
Ranger

Your right... Revan is a dumba$$ for not knowing that Malak would betray him...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:41 AM
Wanderer259

This is off-topic, so read only if you're bored.

Y'know, I see a lot of Padawan Obi-Wan giving Maul a 'cheat shot', but in a sense, isn't Obi-Wan only doing what his/Qui-Gon/Yoda's style says he should do? Form IV lightsaber combat calls for Force-assisted acrobatics and athletic manuevers in order to either find an opening or catch your opponent off guard and cut them down. Perfectly viable, and thus there was no cheap shot. Maul just made a mistake in not finishing the young Padawan when he had the chance.

Come to think of it, if anyone had a cheap shot, it was Maul Force-pushing Obi-Wan over the shaft's lip when he started getting pressed.

Last edited by Wanderer259 on May 2nd, 2005 at 01:45 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah, instead of saying Obi Wan was a cheap shot or calling Revan and Malak dumbasses, why not call Maul on his own idiocy?

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:44 AM
Stealth
Ranger

Oh I know it's just a stupid way to die... Anyway maul gets my vote.

For Fritos.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:46 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Bah. We have no tempted this one enough. Here is my final offer...

Attachment: i knowkung fu.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:53 AM
Stealth
Ranger

Dark side I must not fall... Must not join... Must resist...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:56 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Join us! We get free parking and 401K!

Attachment: aftermat.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 02:02 AM