KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Naga Sadow's team vs. Ulic's Team team

Naga Sadow's team vs. Ulic's Team team
Started by: HimoKun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RocasAtoll

Naga Sadow's team vs. Ulic's Team team

Naga Sadow's team:
Naga Sadow
Tulak Hord
Exar Kun

Ulic's Team:
Ulic Qel-Droma
Yoda
Darth Revan
Mace Windu
Sora Bulq

Old Post May 10th, 2005 12:59 AM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

This would be close.

Tulak would engage Ulic and Sora and would win. Exar would hold off Mace and Yoda for a while. Tualk would engage Revan. Naga would use the force to keep up Tulak's and Exar's stamina and force lighting and such against the other people. Also, why do the weak people keep getting the people named after them?

Naga Sadow's team wins.

Worst case, Naga smashes them all with a star.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 01:08 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Like Glentract said in the worst case scenario Nago just kills them all but in a real fight i'm not so sure..

Ulic and Revan could surely beat Exar, Mace and Yoda would need to keep Sadow bussy while Tulak easily dispatches Sora...

Now in the best case Tulak doesn't join but he will, and he will destroy Ulic then go help Sadow against Yoda and Mace... Naga his team would win and it would do so with relative ease... The biggest problem they would have is Revan, and only because he studied Tulak Hord his holocron and could at least get close to him in lightsaber combat... Still Tulak would win, in a duel alone and if the force would come along, then you still have Sadaw and Exar to deal with him...

All in the chance that Ulic's team will win is very small, its still there but i don't give them to much of a chance

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 10th, 2005 01:09 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ulic's team.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 07:39 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

you know honestly i dont think us fans can debate either side cause thats an awsome tem for both sides

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:59 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I think Naga's team has this, just because of Tulak. I mean, the Sith was unbeatable. Add Naga "I chuck stars for a living" and Exar "I pwn Jedi all day long" Kun and it's KO for the other team. They just don't have any hard hitters besides Revan and maybe Ulic.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:35 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naga Sadow

Naga's team would OWN. Naga could handle Mace and Yoda, exar would own bulq, while tulak is raping Revan

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:04 PM
Click here to Send Naga Sadow a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

That last part is disturbing to the imagination. Please refrain.

Old Post May 12th, 2005 02:03 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naga Sadow

khmm i ment to say while tulak is owning revan

anyways, sadows team owns ulics team so much. they just dont have a chance

Old Post May 12th, 2005 08:19 PM
Click here to Send Naga Sadow a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

holy crap i've never seen this amount of retards at one place before

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 03:31 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuser

This thread is from 2005, what did you expect? This was SW debating in its infancy, there was a golden age of which i saw merely the last glimmers of, and now its become a elderly old man with alzheimer who has forgotten nearly all of what is important and is being slowly reduced back to that infant stage.

In the meantime the child of Disney cannon has merely just now been born and it will take time to reach a golden age as well, if it ever does.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 03:47 AM
Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheMuser
This thread is from 2005, what did you expect? This was SW debating in its infancy, there was a golden age of which i saw merely the last glimmers of, and now its become a elderly old man with alzheimer who has forgotten nearly all of what is important and is being slowly reduced back to that infant stage.

In the meantime the child of Disney cannon has merely just now been born and it will take time to reach a golden age as well, if it ever does.
it will reach its golden age. Especially if Disney avoids the mistake of the EU.

Anyway, Ulic's team stomps.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 04:46 AM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
This would be close.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 04:46 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote