KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Vader VS Darth Maul

Darth Vader VS Darth Maul
Started by: IRTMU-Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Darth Vader VS Darth Maul

Darth Maul all the way.

For those of the previous posters, its been said that Darth Maul is one of the best and MOST trained of all in the Sith Order.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:41 PM
Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

geeeeeeeez u have 1k posts a nd start threads like some1 who wuld have 10 posts ,,,plese stay away from sw versus forum

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:48 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

ya please do

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:01 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Re: Darth Vader VS Darth Maul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Darth Maul all the way.

For those of the previous posters, its been said that Darth Maul is one of the best and MOST trained of all in the Sith Order.

Vader already beat Maul in an EU comic, I believe. And in any case, If Darth Maul is the best and most trained of all in the Sith Order, he would nto be wiping the ass of Palpatine, would he? Nor would he be paying half price at the tanning salon thanks to a padawan.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 03:25 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

Oh my god maul would be dead in a couple of minutes.

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 07:03 AM
Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

so true.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:47 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:28 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Vader

For Fritos.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

Re: Darth Vader VS Darth Maul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Darth Maul all the way.

Please don't try and discuss what you don't know. Thank you.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:48 AM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

I dont know it hmm?

Then why doesnt everyone wield a Double Bladed saber if its so awesome?

One reason, it takes so much intense training that only Darth Maul could do it.

Another reason Darth Maul licked palpatines ass is because hes his master, you ovbiously couldnt tell Maul wasnt a normal apprentice, seeing as how he was so devoted he had his entire body covered in tatoos and was tortured in his book constantly when he could have resisted with ease, it sounds to me you people know everything about Vader and nothing about Maul.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:51 AM
Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

quote:
Then why doesnt everyone wield a Double Bladed saber if its so awesome?

One reason, it takes so much intense training that only Darth Maul could do it.

That's quite possible and partially true. Yes, the double-bladed lightsaber does indeed take intense amounts of training. However, Darth Maul is not the only being capable of wielding one. Exar Kun invented the double-bladed lightsaber and there are other Force users in the movies that could easily dwarf Maul's abilities with the Force.

The reason why no one else uses a double-bladed lightsaber? There's really two reasons:

1) What's the point, when you get down to it? The single blade is obviously at no real disadvantage when used by a skilled opponent. Obi-Wan, though he didn't defeat Maul in straight-up combat, did fight against a double-bladed lightsaber with his single one and cut it down to a single blade. Where's your advantage?

2) The double-bladed lightsaber is inherently more aggressive than a single bladed saber; this isn't the Jedi way. And considering the only non-Jedi Force users in the movies were select Sith characters (Maul, Dooku, Vader, Palpy, Ventress), this is probably the biggest reason why.

quote:
Another reason Darth Maul licked palpatines ass is because hes his master, you ovbiously couldnt tell Maul wasnt a normal apprentice, seeing as how he was so devoted he had his entire body covered in tatoos and was tortured in his book constantly when he could have resisted with ease, it sounds to me you people know everything about Vader and nothing about Maul.

Devoted to the Sith Order, yes, but no true Sith apprentice is devoted to his master entirely. And no, Maul probably couldn't have resisted with ease, because he wasn't as strong as Palpatine. If he was, he would've killed Palpatine. Isn't Maul's only emotion supposedly hatred? Not much room for respect or loyalty there.

You should do your homework properly before you start throwing around accusations of others not doing the same.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:10 AM
Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Woah, woah, woah. Pardon me, Mr. Dragon sir, but I concur. Meaning no disrespect - sincerely but I think everyone here is right. This fight is over. You've got to consider the fact that Vader was one of the most powerful Sith Lords, at least off the top of my head. This fight happened, according to Janus, who is a real stand-up guy. However, if you can provide circumstantial evidence that the fight could have swung either way, I will consider your point of view. Until then, I am sticking with the original and still the best (though Maul is one of my favorite characters too) - Vader OWNS ALL.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Last edited by Darth L. Dipsit on May 20th, 2005 at 02:14 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:12 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Go Dipsit!big grin (I actually agreed with someone.) What a change.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:16 AM
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Yeah, man! Rock on! Happy Dance

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok, being a Maul fan, im just disgusted with the guy who made this thread.

Vader would win, and has. And if ur going to defend MAul, learn a little something about him before hand. I believe you used the ol' "he uses a staff, therefore is God" defense? LAME. ur icon is The MAsk for God sake.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:43 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

lol... Roit.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:40 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

What is "Duckworld" (see The Mask guy's location)?

Old Post May 21st, 2005 03:53 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived" - Mike Richardson

Read his sig. Like he follows human logic. Sheesh.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:33 PM
Obi-wan2005

You cant even compare them 2...maul is pathetic and vader is amazing

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Obi-wan2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-wan2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-wan2005

Maul was killed by the Obi wan Apprentice!

You Were The Chosen One!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 03:23 AM
Click here to Send Obi-wan2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-wan2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote