KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Just Look at the size of that!

Just Look at the size of that!
Started by: Darth Trytavius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Trytavius
Unknow Lord of Terror

Warning Just Look at the size of that!

Luke (AFTER ROTJ!) , Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rebel and Wookie Armys Vs. Republic Betrayal Army, Confederance Army and Empire's Army. More Maul and Tyranus.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth Trytavius a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Trytavius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

I don't want to offend you, sir, but these threads make NO SENSE. Now, not that I don't respect you, but if I see threads like this in the future, I will ignore it along with everyone else - it's not that it's a terrible idea (whatever the idea is), it's just that it's terribly inarticulate and unclear. I don't want to upset you and I don't want to come off like a jerk, but this one thread seems slightly unacceptable in the lack of cognitive thought involved in its creation.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Last edited by Darth L. Dipsit on May 22nd, 2005 at 09:59 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Unfortunetly, Im not as forgiving as Dipsit here. So let me make this clear. MAKE GOOD THREADS OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS FORUM MORON!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I second that. Trytavius, I hearby find you guilty of polluting our forum. The sentence is immediate.

Attachment: doof apprentice.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:12 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

*sign* yet again we have an illogical and senseless thread by the great Trytavius.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Last edited by DarkNemesis on May 23rd, 2005 at 01:20 AM

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 01:14 AM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I don't want to offend you, sir, but these threads make NO SENSE. Now, not that I don't respect you, but if I see threads like this in the future, I will ignore it along with everyone else - it's not that it's a terrible idea (whatever the idea is), it's just that it's terribly inarticulate and unclear. I don't want to upset you and I don't want to come off like a jerk, but this one thread seems slightly unacceptable in the lack of cognitive thought involved in its creation.

I agree with him, but I'm not that polite so here's how I would say

Make threads worth reading or stop making them, you really are a idiot

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 06:30 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Team Luke wins if they fight smart, and go for decapitating the leadership of the enemy army and take it over from the inside with illusions.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2015 04:27 AM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote