KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Naga Sadow vs. Darth Revan

Naga Sadow vs. Darth Revan
Started by: Darth Mantis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stealth
Ranger

Warning Naga Sadow vs. Darth Revan

The shroud of the darkside has fallen... Should of brung a flashlight...

For Fritos.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good one, but I think Revan might take this.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Yes, Revan would definetly win.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

I actually think Sadow would win. This is only because it, and I'm sayinng this TOTALLY SUBJECTIVELY, seemed like the only guy who could take him would be Marka Ragnos.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

It seems like that doesnt it.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:57 AM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Yeah Sadow could probably only be defeated by Ragnos, but we don't know that for sure, and that still doesn't tell us how powerful he was.

he could throw stars but that takes time, it probably wouldn't help him in a fight, his command of the force has to be amazing without any doubt, but then again so was Revan. He is probably a great fighter but so is Revan, and Revan uses lightsabers something that can give him an advantage.

This would probably be one hell of a battle to see, and I do think that both could win this

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 29th, 2005 10:48 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

I agree with Fishy. The fight could go either way but we don't know enough about Naga to make a clear argument imo. Everywhere I've heard calls it Sith magic that Naga uses to detonate stars so maybe he doesn't even need a great command of the Force to do it, or that ability could've been a gift like Bastila's battle meditation that no one else could learn, his powers could've been more on a galactic scale again like Bastila's battle meditation and wouldn't really help in a one on one fight.

Just like Fishy said, we don't know how powerful either fighter is, but we know a lot more about Revan than Naga so it's really hard to tell who would win. Good battle, could go either way though I'm leaning slightly toward Lord Revan because he is a genius at combat and learned dozens of ways to kill Jedi and/or Sith. (he was the one who told HK-47 the secret HK told to the Exile on how to kill Sion)

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:18 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I don't have an idea who would win,Sadow could shoot stars but that costs time so Revan could attack him. But if he managed to find a way to lose Revan for a while he could.But it doesn't matter if he doesn't uses a lightsaber,i mean Exar Kun's what's his name Master could block Kun's attacks with just a stick.

Last edited by Slay on May 29th, 2005 at 02:24 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:20 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Basic info is known, but I don't know enough about him to really make a choice here, just like about Revan... I have no idea how powerful both of them really are

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 29th, 2005 02:22 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kotor12341@yaho

im going with revan because he ran the star forge better than anyone he found the star forge and almost dystroyed the republic but sadow would probely use some sith magic and wipe his memory again so it would be a fair fight

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:56 PM
Click here to Send kotor12341@yaho a Private Message Find more posts by kotor12341@yaho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

bump

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Revan obviously

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan obviously

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

quote:
Revan obviously

Old Post May 8th, 2018 04:43 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

So, it's okay to necromance threads this old?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:28 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

No, that guy's just a KMC special needs case.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:38 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Revan

Old Post May 9th, 2018 08:46 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

sadow would obviously take this, he is unmatched and can only be by tulak, ragnos, sidious, vitiate

Old Post May 10th, 2018 02:45 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote