KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Sidious Darth Bandon and Darth Vader vs. Darth Traya and Exile(dark) and Anakin

???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Traya team 6 60.00%
Sidious team 4 40.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Sidious Darth Bandon and Darth Vader vs. Darth Traya and Exile(dark) and Anakin
Started by: Kun-ni Habeo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Sidious Darth Bandon and Darth Vader vs. Darth Traya and Exile(dark) and Anakin

Darth Sidious Darth Bandon and Darth Vader vs. Darth Traya and Exile(dark) and Anakin AOTC laughing laughing

holy sh1t!
what do u think?

i think traya team wins

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 09:54 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Yeah Traya's team... It would seem that Traya would probably out smart them, even though the other team does have Sidious but Traya seems wiser and possibly more control with the force... Don't forget that she mastered the force to use three lightsabers just using the force... The exile would probably function better with Traya and use there experience together to overcome Sidious's team... Well Anakin can't really do much if he was from AOTC, he can always be the human body shield... The Exile takes out Bandon, Traya takes down Sidious, Anakin dies from his older version, then the Exile and Traya take out Vader...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree ani is a human shield there lol

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

It would be a great battle but Darth Traya, Exile and Anakin would definetly win for the reason above. No doubt at all.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 10:13 AM
Fishy

I agree with Mantis

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 01:36 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaylasecura95

hmm

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 07:29 PM
Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Sidious solos everyone in this thread.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 07:49 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 07:55 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Oh hey look, another Serbian.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:00 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote