KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kyle Katarn (end of Jedi Outcast) and AOTC Obi-Wan vs. Count Dooku

Kyle Katarn (end of Jedi Outcast) and AOTC Obi-Wan vs. Count Dooku
Started by: Lord_Windu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

Kyle Katarn (end of Jedi Outcast) and AOTC Obi-Wan vs. Count Dooku

let's hear it.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:05 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

See ya count we'll miss you.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:08 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Bye Bye countie...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

OH! Sorry I missed the AOTC Obi wan bit. I take it back

Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

You take it back because Katarn has an ally?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

well, Dooku did manage to hold his own against a more powerful version of Obi-Wan and a pretty darn powerful version of Anakin, I don't think you guys are giving enough credit to Dooku.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:11 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Oh I am... I just think Kyle isn't bad either

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:12 PM
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

Well, Dooku clearly manhandled Obi-Wan utterly and convincingly. It is also my belief that Katarn isn't as powerful as Dooku either. Put Obi-Wan and Katarn together, I agree the duo will most likely win, but Dooku did manage to knock Obi-Wan out in ROTS, if he could do it here, he could probably pull it off.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 06:15 PM
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

Battle of the Beards !! eek! eek! eek! eek!

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

count is dead

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo
count is dead

i don't see how such a definitive post should be made. As we all know, AOTC Obi is a non-factor. Dooku manhandled the ROTS Obi. And what you have to ask yourself is if Kyle = Anakin as a jedi knight

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:36 AM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Kyle Katarn is very powerful and would work really well with an ally; especially a level-headed one like Obi-wan. Obi held his own against the Count BY HIMSELF in AOTC... granted it was for a short while. I think that this duo could affectively work as a team and eliminate Dooku, after a very tough battle.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:41 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

I agree.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:41 AM
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

It'd be close considering AOTC Obi held his own for a bit but was beaten as for ROTS Obi he got thrown pretty quickly so it's up in the air as for his value in this match.

Kyle on the other hand is quite strong and if him and Obi can stay together and keep the attack pressed on they should win but if Dooku goes one on one for any medium sized time he's got one of and then the other.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:57 AM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think if Count gets rid of obi wan early on(like he seems to do a lot) he could then take kyle.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

yes. If it where count vs. Kyle then count would win.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 10:16 PM
Tengu
Mr. Throwback

Whoa whoa whoa......during aotc obi wan got ****ed up and he wuld have been killed with anakin had yoda not been there. Rots he got seprated from the battle twice. Obi wan vs. Dooku is a massacre and kyle vs Dooku..............i dont even need to explain that. look i got respect for obiwan and kyle, there cool in my book. but lets be real it's Count Dooku, Jedi Master and Sith Lord

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:22 AM
Click here to Send Tengu a Private Message Find more posts by Tengu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

Dooku wins. Kyle won't put up a decent fight and ben ... well, we all see what happened to AOTC ben PWNED

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 01:33 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Dooku gets beaten by Kyle and Obi-Wan easily. Ha! Dooku beats up Obi-Wan like in ATOC or in ROTS and then he plays with Kyle till he gets bored and kills him.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:30 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Obi was much stronger in ROTS IMO and still was defeated by the Force alone. Dooku held his own against Obi and Anakin who I think was stronger than Katarn and they work very well together but Kyle and Obi wouldn't because they don't know each other.

Good fight but Tyranus takes this.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote