KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sidious, Maul, and Dooku vs. Revan and Malak

Sidious, Maul, and Dooku vs. Revan and Malak
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Movie Sith win 5 33.33%
KOTOR Sith win 10 66.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I'm sure to some people this thread will seem totaly unbalanced, but really think, and it makes since.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 04:47 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

kotor sith barely thouggh

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:03 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Kotor Sith...

You should have included Bandon with Revan and Malak

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

agree then its cakewalk

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:17 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Not really all that much easier...

Malak will just take out Sidious Revan will take out Dooku and Maul or vice versa... Bandon doesn't matter all that match it would just have looked cooler stick out tongue

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know but it seems more fair 3on3

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:21 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

well, I figure it like this

Dooku equals Malak
Sidious holds off Revan
Maul occasionly helps Sidious to keep him alive and helps Dooku beat Malak.

They then go in and finish Revan.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Movie Sith will be tosseled rudely.Sidious isn't THAT much with a saber.Maul will go at it and when he stops he sees he made a wormhole and is now in the ST universe.And then there's Dooku Malak should be able of beating him,but it's going to take some time.Revan can now kill Sids.And Maul's to stupid to find his way back to the SW universe.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I think Maul and Dooku could beat Malak, then go and help Sidious defeat Revan.

Sidious when by himself has enough force knowledge to hold Revan at bay for a little while.

IMO atleast

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I think your underestimating Revan.he isn't all powerful.But he isn't that weak...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:24 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Revan is better than, in my opinion, Exar Kun, who would (again, this is my opinion) is better than Sidious. That's two degrees of separation (though I believe there are more) - according to what we know of Revan, it is safe to assume that he is better than Sidious - good enough, I think, to beat him before Darth Maul and Count Dooku beat Malak (assuming they do). Then it's Malak and Revan against Dooku and Maul, at which point the PT boys are gone...

But it all depends on how they are matched up (for example, Malak could fight Sidious and Revan could fight the other two, although the KOTOR gang would still win, in my opinion).

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:36 PM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul or Dooku could take Malak alone.

Dooku more than Maul, but still. Sidious could take revan alone, but if he needed help, he has got both or at least one of those guys to back him up.

Movie dudes take it easily.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Revan chops up Maul and Dooku like nothing while Malak takes care of Sidious.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 10:03 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

ur a riot......actually its not that funny. Just ignorant. sry buD, but you deserve this......

Attachment: alf022.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 01:49 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

i don't think he meant it to be funny...yeah yeah i deserve the almighty 'Suck it' pic.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:13 PM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

it awesome aint it, that pic.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:59 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

yeah,i like Alf with the six pack and the piccle d1ck better.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:03 PM
Fishy

Okay Jack...

How the hell would Malak loose from Maul? One incredibly powerful Sith Lord, who killed Jedi and Mandelorians for lunch would lose from a guy that couldn't even defeat two? Where one was at the level of a new knight?

Seriously...

Malak will take Dooku and Maul at the same time, they stand no chance besides they suck at working together. Malak would take Maul out using the force alone... Then he would move on to Dooku and he's a lot more powerful then Dooku in the force and lightsaber fights too. Dooku would give him a hard time because he's incredibly good at defending but in the end the combination of the force and more experience with fighting would make Dooku die.

Now about Sidious vs Revan? Hello have you even seen Sidious fight? He is a weak coward that runs away as soon as he gets pushed away he seeks the high ground or needs somebody else to save him. His lightsaber skills are seriously lacking. Revan would not only block all his force attacks easily he would throw them back ten fold. In a lightsaber fights its not even fair to compare. Yeah sure Sidious ate good Jedi for lunch, Revan killed Great Jedi and Sith by the dozens. The most powerful Echani fighter ever, which is saying a lot and who is definitely more powerful then GG who also managed to kill a few good Jedi. He killed Mandalore, who was powerful too.

Seriously Revan and Malak would own those three.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:12 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

maul would be tosseled rudeley...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 04:14 PM