KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ulic Qel Drama vs Exile, both cut off from the force

Ulic Qel Drama vs Exile, both cut off from the force
Started by: Human Vader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ulic Qel Drama vs Exile, both cut off from the force

two powerful jedi, cut off from the force completely. who would win?

this is the exile before he meets Kreia and begins to use the force again, but after he was cut off from the force.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Ulic kicks ass but I don't know much about the Exile. To make your scenario sound cooler say there in the prescence of a ysalamari. They disperse the force and allow it to not be used around them.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:42 PM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Exile

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Ulic... He killed a Jedi when cut off from the force, The exile could never do that

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Yah. But from what I know I just believe that Exile would own. I know thats probably not true but I have no real good info on Ulic.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:23 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Yah. But from what I know I just believe that Exile would own. I know thats probably not true but I have no real good info on Ulic.

At the start of Kotor II what is the exile? A nothing a nobody a normal human being, well a bit more powerful then that, but nothing special. Ulic was great even without the force

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:24 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

oh. Well I can't exactly depate that seeing I know barely anything about Ulic.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:30 PM
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

Here is some background info on Ulic:

When he was growing up, he was considered a progidy, one of the best jedi even. He tamed the Onderon system when he was still an apprentice, killing a sith and numerous other people. He was urged to leave, but he decided to stay and fight the dark side from within, then he fell to the dark side.
He was the apprentice to Exar Kun, and nearly fought him to a standstill before Exar was proclaimed the dark lord.
He defeated Mandalore in single combat and ruled the Mandalorians. He led an assualt on Courscant and was betrayed and captured. Once he was freed by Exar, he killed the person who betrayed him by sending her to a planet and blowing up its sun, killing her.
Ulic also killed his own brother in combat and then when he realized what he did, he came back to the light and had his connection to the force stripped away fom him. After this he went into Exile for 20 years, not practising with a lightsaber or using the force (since it was taken from him).
Now I'll admit, this makes Ulic sound weak, but this is where it gets interesting. After being in exile for 20 years, not using the force or a lightsaber, Ulic was tracked down by the daughter of Nomi Sunrider because she wanted to be trained. I find this interesting, she was the daughter of the most powerful jedi at the time, yet she wanted to be trained by Ulic, knowing even in his weakened state, he was still stronger than Nomi was. Ulic agreed and started to train her. After a couple of months, they were tracked down again, this time by Nomi and another jedi knight, a cathar. A duel erupted between Ulic and the cathar jedi. The cathar jedi had been a jedi knight for several years and even fought against Ulic and Exar in the sith wars and was hailed a hero. She had also been using the force and training for the 20 years Ulic was in exile. Yet, Ulic was able to defeat a fully trained jedi master, who was using the force and was nearly on the dark side. He could not use the force, and had not used a lightsaber in 20 years. He also could not use the force to sense her movements and guide his lightsaber (which is the main reason jedi are so skilled with a blade), yet he was able to defeat her. Then when he turned to embrace Nomi (they used to be lovers), he was shot in the back. Even though he lost his connection to the force, his body still dissolved and he became one with the force.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:26 AM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

I forgot who killed him but he has a great story and I think would kick the Exile's ass.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 05:33 AM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

he was killed by a pilot shooting him in the back, Ulic had just defeated a jedi knight (without the force), and had his back turned, then he was shot, since he couldn't sense it coming, he died.

And I say Ulic would win, the Exile when banished was weak, he certainly couldn't kill off a powerful jedi knight (it was a cathar, so think Juhani at the end of KotOR, but around half again as strong), by himself when the jedi can use the force and he couldn't

Plus, Ulic trained under Exar and knew more about the jedi and sith than the exile will ever learn

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:43 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote