KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Maul vs Jerec

Darth Maul vs Jerec
Started by: Darth_DaNThEMaN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Maul vs Jerec

My boy is back in town

and owns Jerec silly.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

don't know a whole lot about Jerec, haven't played the games in a while. But from what I remember, Maul wins

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

mail owns him

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

If Jerec would have been that easy to kill, he would have died, before the Emperor. I don't think he could be that easy for Maul to kill.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

Maul was a Sith apprentice and Jerec wasn't even worth Vader to teach so it goes to Maul.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Jerec had the unique ability to cloud one's mind in battle, giving him the upper hand. This ability also proved very powerful when Jerec used it to shield Darth Sidious from sensing how he planned to take over the Empire. Two other abilities Jerec possessed were also very powerful. One he had the allowed him to tranquilize someone where than stood and the other was a great ball of energy that he fired out of his hands that could cause great amount of destruction. Darth Maul didn't even have a good touch with the Force, if he did why couldn't he sense what Obi-Wan was planning to do with Qui-Gon's lightsaber... Jerec would slaughter Darth Maul.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abominus

i would agree with plagues actually, i think jerec could win this

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:37 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abominus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abominus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
Maul was a Sith apprentice and Jerec wasn't even worth Vader to teach so it goes to Maul.

Jerec didn't need to be Darth Vader's apprentice, because he had seven apprentices himself. Also Jerec was way more powerful than Maul...just read my post above.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:44 AM
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

Yes, but Jerec was not Sith during OT. Remember, there are only two, which makes him Asajj Ventress to Vader's Count Dooku. He's not Sith while the Emperor lives - only a dark Jedi.

I think Maul takes this one.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Darth Maul doesn't have enough power to block Jerec's "Force Destruction", which can cause big explosions. Jerec would not even have to ignite his lightsaber. And if he did, he could just cloud Darth Mauls mind and leave him guessing on what Jerec was going to do next.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:42 PM
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

I think jerek is underestamated in this thread because he's not a sith apprentice, but so what? The Dark side is the Dark side. But ya, I still think Maul would win.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:49 PM
Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

^ Exactly, just because someone is not a sith doesn't mean that person is stronger in the force than a sith... I say Jerec based on the information above, if the information is true than I don't think Maul has any chance of winning....

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:58 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Jerec is a dark Jedi, and this does not make him any less Superior than Maul. A title does not decide the victors of a battle...It is the Force. Maul has possibly better saber skills, but his Force powers have a long way to go until they could match Jerec's. Jerec was successful in using the Force against Sidious in shielding his thoughts of how to take over the Empire....and Sidious never found out. However Sidous knew of Vader's planned betrayal.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:01 PM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kyle owned Jerec and Maul can own Kyle. Therefore, Maul can own Jerec.

WHAPAM!

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraptUnderIce
Brand New God

But Maul can own Kyle the video game people made him too strong so your logic is flawed.

What was Vader's planned betrayal their plagues?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:32 PM
Click here to Send TraptUnderIce a Private Message Find more posts by TraptUnderIce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaoticReign
Invulnerable

I always thought the general consensus is that Kyle would own Maul. He has much more actual saber fighting experience and a seemingly more broad knowledge of the force. He actually did manage quite a few impressive feats not to mention his abilities far surpass what we've seen maul do. Kyle always seems to get underated on these boards due to his basis in the gaming world.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:28 AM
Click here to Send ChaoticReign a Private Message Find more posts by ChaoticReign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only way Maul would not have the upper hand, is if jerec's seeing eye dog got involved, in which case, Maul would win anyway....after smashing the mutts face in with a cinder block and/or brick.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:31 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
But Maul can own Kyle the video game people made him too strong so your logic is flawed.

What was Vader's planned betrayal their plagues?

You make no sense.

I said Maul can own Kyle.

And you said "But Maul canj own Kyle".

You agreed with me, and then called my logic flawed, so in term, your calling your logic flawed as well.

smokin'

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:32 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

It would be a tie :P and then they would be both killed for not winning mwahahahah

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
It would be a tie :P and then they would be both killed for not winning mwahahahah

smokin'

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:56 AM