KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Malak vs Kreia

Who would win between Darth Malak and Kreia?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Darth Malak 6 33.33%
Kreia 12 66.67%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Malak vs Kreia
Started by: Lord Darkstar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

Darth Malak vs Kreia

Could Darth Malak defeat Kriea? This battle takes place in a empty room so Malak cannot drain the life from dead jedi (drain the life draom dead people, oh well, didn't know how else to say it)

Kriea was very powerful, but remember Malak was described as the most powerful jedi of his time, second only to Revan. He was also a general in the mandalorian wars and fought constantly. Besides Revan he was the only person that could control the star forge. He also trained under Revan and learned many sith teachings.

And sure, Kreia killed 3 jedi masters with a flick of her wrist, but Malak killed the two jedi on the star forge (just before you face him), with no problems at all.

Anyway, I don't need to list all the reasons for or against a person here, you guys do that. So who do you think?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Tough one...

Kreia is wise powerful and manipulative. And would probably know a lot about Malak his techniques and Malak about hers. They have to have met a lot of times because of Revan. That is if Malak never received training from her.

Malak has superior strength on his side but his knowledge is probably lacking against Kreia still his force techniques aren't weak either. And Kreia couldn't pull that trick off against Malak I'm pretty sure about that. So eventually it would come down to a lightsaber fight. I think Malak has a pretty good chance here.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:36 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kreia would be able to win this. Remember her three floating lightsabers that gave exile ALOT of trouble? Now add in a powerful sith lord using all her force powers against a meathead who got his ass handed to him on his own ship.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 11:49 AM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Malak's good, but those two Jedi on the Star Forge means jack squat. They had to have already been there, which means they already lost, and they look just like those pansy ass knights that died against Sith apprentices

Kreia's got this relatively easy.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 01:33 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

You think so? Malak was more powerful then those three masters that Kreia killed. Could she use that technique successfully against him? I very much doubt it. Malak his control of the force isn't bad either you know so they would have to decide their fight with lightsabers. Seeing as they fight in an empty room they can't use the environment for their advantage. Eventually their lightsabers would clash and Malak is a great lightsaber fighter.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
Tough one...

Kreia is wise powerful and manipulative. And would probably know a lot about Malak his techniques and Malak about hers. They have to have met a lot of times because of Revan. That is if Malak never received training from her.

Malak has superior strength on his side but his knowledge is probably lacking against Kreia still his force techniques aren't weak either. And Kreia couldn't pull that trick off against Malak I'm pretty sure about that. So eventually it would come down to a lightsaber fight. I think Malak has a pretty good chance here.

I agree this match could go any way. One might get lucky or one might get unlucky.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 04:11 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Originally posted by Fishy
You think so? Malak was more powerful then those three masters that Kreia killed. Could she use that technique successfully against him? I very much doubt it. Malak his control of the force isn't bad either you know so they would have to decide their fight with lightsabers. Seeing as they fight in an empty room they can't use the environment for their advantage. Eventually their lightsabers would clash and Malak is a great lightsaber fighter.

Oh Kreia could probably use it on Malak. She did it to the Exile. Even if she couldn't, she can make three lightsabers fight at once like someone else said, they gave the Exile trouble.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Yeah but the Exile isn't the lightsaber fighter Malak is. IMO the Exile couldn't even beat Malak.

Malak would have no problem fighting three lightsabers at once, he probably did so before. Only with three different people.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:14 PM
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only difference being that those three LS's he fought were weilded by shitty ass jedi knights, and this is Darth Traya, arguably the most powerful of the three Sith Lords that managed to destroy the Jedi. As well, she taught Revan, who used her teachings to full effect, in addition, she taught MANY other powerful Jedi such as Exile, who, although many people would disagree with you, could likely beat Malak.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 01:55 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Yes, I think the Exile could beat Malak. He was a coward and never fought the Jedi if he didn't have to. He probably could've killed those 3 Jedi masters at once, but I bet it would've been freakin hard for him.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:05 PM
Fishy

He beat Kavar easily, just for the record. He wasn't a coward he was a front line general for almost all the wars. The only time he was a coward was when he destroyed Revan his ship, and I really can't blame him there. He would have died if he didn't do that.

Still to go back on topic.

I really don't know who is going to win this but keep in mind that when Kreia used her force powers the Jedi masters and the Exile were not prepared. Malak would be prepared and would be able to block it, at least far more likely able to block it. The lightsaber fighters he faced weren't worthless. Kavar and a team of Jedi ran away from Malak Nar Shaddaa Master says so himself, and don't go claiming Kavar is weak he isn't.

Now Kreia would win in a contest of force only, but in this fight she can't throw shit at him and her force attacks can be blocked and don't forget that Malak was pretty tough himself both in force powers and in fighting style. He could have beaten all those people on the Jedi Council even Vrook who is the most powerful member on the Jedi council at that time.

So force attacks could be blocked three lightsabers wouldn't be all that hard, then it would come down to a lightsaber fight and Malak is more powerful with that. However Kreia could throw in some extra shit making it harder for Malak. I'm not so sure on who would win this fight, I'm thinking Kreia but i'm not sure.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:32 PM
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

well, remember that on Korriban in KotOR II you face Revan, and he has two lightsabers, so Malak would have had practise sessions with Revan, and Revan's two blades would be the equal to Kreia's 3. Also, Malak could just push the lightsabers away or force lightning them, if she uses them, then all he has to do is get close since it takes all her concentration to control all three at once. Malak could evade them long enough to get close to Traya and kill her. Also, while using all three lightsabers, she cannot use force powers. If she didn't use all the lightsabers, Malak can deflect her force powers, and would decimate her in lightsaber combat, I think Malak can take this.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

Hmm...they both have great knowledge of the force, however I think kreia a bit more so as she can do crazy things that malak couldn't dream of, and she just seems like more of a learning type, as for saber combat, give kreia both arms and it's equal as she seemed to know a lot about lightsaber combat, give her one arm and she loses a very long and hardfought battle. I personally see kreia as a sort of darkside yoda despite the fact he may be a bit better with a saber.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Kreia would be able to win this. Remember her three floating lightsabers that gave exile ALOT of trouble? Now add in a powerful sith lord using all her force powers against a meathead who got his ass handed to him on his own ship.

Ahem? Malak is not a 'meathead', he is canonically one of the most powerful Sith lords in Galactic history? What has Kreia done besides kill fodder Jedi with force drain?

Malak wtfstomps

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 13th, 2016 04:13 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Malak.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 13th, 2016 04:14 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by carthage
Ahem? Malak is not a 'meathead', he is canonically one of the most powerful Sith lords in Galactic history? What has Kreia done besides kill fodder Jedi with force drain?

Malak wtfstomps

lol

That being said, Malak is less trash tier than Kreia, so he wins.

Old Post May 14th, 2016 08:42 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

thumb up

Old Post May 14th, 2016 08:48 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Kreia is not a fighter but she is smart, while malak being more intelligent than a normal human he is a brute club, a tragic heroe that have fallen beyond repair, with his core rotten by hate regrets sorrow and hudhe inferiority complex. He is not stable, and remember mental state do matter for a force user !

Old Post May 14th, 2016 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Bump.

Interested in how people are feeling about this match up these days.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm betting they think Kreia gets oneshotted

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:51 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote