KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Malak vs. Sion

Malak vs. Sion
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Malak vs. Sion

Since it took the Exile three times to kill Sion, lets say it will take Malak the same number of times. COuld Malak defeat Sion three times?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Yes. Sion would have a tough time going through the pain Malak would put him through. Malak would probably kill him, and torture him while he's down.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:07 AM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

The only reason The Exile "killed" Sion was because he convince him to just let go of his mortal body (which wasn't really mortal seeing as how it'd been ripped apart thousands of times). Malak doesn't have that kind of way with words; he'll just electrocute him. But that would do nothing seeing as how Sion is the Lord of Pain. Malak's obviously more powerful, so he'd "kill" him, then rip his body apart with the Force and scatter it throughout the Galaxy.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:53 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

I've played Kotor 1 and 2 and I had a much harder time with Sion and his lightsaber skills are unmatched (almost)
but their still better than malak

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will you people stop using game stats as a basis for arguments in this forum. God Damn it. Now, we don't know the full extent to Sion's "invincibility". It was never stated that Sion was ripped apart, only that his bones seemed to be fractured repeatedly and repaired to a point that he is in eternal pain. And the fight with the Exile is very hard to use in an argument, I mean we dont know what would happen if Sion was decapitated or ripped in half, sure his body can repair itself easily, but could it withstand decapitation or something like being ripped limb from limb. Maybe the Exile only stabbed him each time he defeated him, or maybe he only slashed him across the stomach or chest, both things easily repaired by Sion's body. True, the Exile defeated Sion, ultimately with words, but we don't know if that's the only solution. I personally think that Sion would be unable to survive decapitation or being ripped in half or disemboweled, etc. I'd say if Malak could kill him in one of those ways, he wouldn't come back. And in terms of skills with a blade, Malak is better IMO, than both The Exile and Sion.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:54 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

pove that he's better

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:56 AM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

i mean pRove that he's better

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:56 AM
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well let's take a look at what both of them did.

Malak, although in a pussy type of way, became Dark Lord of the Sith by himself. Sion was taken in and trained by Kreia, and sort of "given" the mantle of Dark Lord, which he shared with Nihilus, let me remind you. Malak also ruled over a much larger Sith Army than Sion did, meaning more people vying for power. If you've played KOTOR ( I'm not saying you haven't) you'll see how Malak manhandles two Jeedai Knights like nothing on the Star Forge. Now yes Malak was owned, but by Revan, who is easily the most powerful force user in the KOTOR series. Malak was also trained by Revan for about a year before betraying him. Meaning a lot of Revan's knowledge was most likely passed on to him. Malak was also very skilled with the Force, he was able to overcome the destructive nature of the Star Forge and even get it to work at 200% it's full potential with the Force. No easy task. Now don't get me wrong, it would be a tough battle, but i just don't see Sion having what it takes to win.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:07 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

well damn I never thought of it like that I guess your right But I do kind of like sion better than malak that's why I was saying that Sion would win but Yes you're right Malak would probably beat him

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:10 AM
Great Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Human Vader
Will you people stop using game stats as a basis for arguments in this forum. God Damn it. Now, we don't know the full extent to Sion's "invincibility". It was never stated that Sion was ripped apart, only that his bones seemed to be fractured repeatedly and repaired to a point that he is in eternal pain. And the fight with the Exile is very hard to use in an argument, I mean we dont know what would happen if Sion was decapitated or ripped in half, sure his body can repair itself easily, but could it withstand decapitation or something like being ripped limb from limb. Maybe the Exile only stabbed him each time he defeated him, or maybe he only slashed him across the stomach or chest, both things easily repaired by Sion's body. True, the Exile defeated Sion, ultimately with words, but we don't know if that's the only solution. I personally think that Sion would be unable to survive decapitation or being ripped in half or disemboweled, etc. I'd say if Malak could kill him in one of those ways, he wouldn't come back. And in terms of skills with a blade, Malak is better IMO, than both The Exile and Sion.

I believe sion sould probably survive decapitation and limb loss but he could be killed from a nihilus force drain or kreias echo in the force technique or anything like that, basically anything that destroys ones presence in the force and not just physical damage.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:14 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

sure malak couldn't kill him but he would probably defeat him and that's a win in his favor too

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:19 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

He has to beat him three times in this thread, not defeat his will like the Exile did.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh then malak still takes it

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:21 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

If malak could cut Sion to shreds and put each of his bodyparts into jars It'd be as good as sion being dead

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:25 AM
Fishy

Malak would easily kill Sion three times. And even if Sion would survive Malak would find a way to cut him into pieces and seperate them.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:12 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i disagrea again like i have said with nihilus sion must have ahd some skills with a saber and force to to become a sith lord so malak would not have a easy time killing i think malak would provale but very wounded and aftera lenghty battle

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:16 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Malak was the master when Sion was just a lowly Sith. Sion must have had some skill but not even close to the skill Malak needed, Malak lead so much more troops then Sion did. And Malak could kill more Jedi in a day then Sion did in his life time. What have you heard about Sion, what did he do? Nothing before Kotor 2 and even there he wasn't that important just to Kreia.

Sion is nothing compared to Malak never has been never will be.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:21 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I don't think Sion could survive being torn apart with a lightsaber. Also, Malak got the Star Forge working at not 200%, but 300%- look at that part in the game again, right before you enetr the Star Forge.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:22 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

good point ok malak wins but after a long fight a sith lord aint somthing you beat in about 5 mins even for the mighty revan big grin

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:30 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I very much doubt that Sion can be cut to pieces, thats proven in the game. He can't be killed simple as that. But just strike him down 3 times, it goes to Malak I suppose, else, Sion.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:44 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote