KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Lords

Sith Lords
Started by: jpsmith5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jpsmith5

Smile Sith Lords

Which Sith Lord in all its history has been the most powerful force user in terms of raw force potential and the amount of force powers they held? And why was Marka Ragnos so feared by other Sith?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:22 AM
Click here to Send jpsmith5 a Private Message Find more posts by jpsmith5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

Someone's gonna say Revan. But I think Ragnos was the toughest.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:24 AM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth zamorak
The Dark Knight

well anakin skywalker had the greatest potential but many other sith lords were more powerful like darth revan, exar kun, freedon nadd etc etc.

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.´

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:24 AM
Click here to Send darth zamorak a Private Message Find more posts by darth zamorak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Marka Ragnos. Naga Sadow, the person who blew up stars for a living, was scared of him damnit. No one ever challenged him while he was ruler, or when he was dying. That says alot considerin all the other Sith and what happened usually.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:35 AM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I think I'd have to hand this to either Exar Kun or Marka Ragnos. Ragnos we don't know too much about, but common knowledge seems to dictate this, and for info on Kun, ask Lord Darkstar. He convinced me. And although I'm hesitant about this one, Revan after KOTOR amy stand a chance, but I'm not too sure, so I'll go with the first two.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:37 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth zamorak
The Dark Knight

i really want to know more about this ragnos fellow i mean ive heard how powerful he is but im not familiar with what he ever did or where his power came from

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:37 AM
Click here to Send darth zamorak a Private Message Find more posts by darth zamorak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Same here Zamorak. Somehow everyone says Ragnos is so powerful, so I'll just go with it until something comes up. They should have written something about him in Tales of the Sith.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:40 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

He didn't do anything against the Republic since he was smart, so it would be kinda boring except if they showed his rise to power.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:43 AM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Good point; but I'm sure they could have made something interesting about why he was one the most feared being in the galaxy for so long. Which would go into his rise to power so.....uhhhh.......whatever. smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:46 AM
Darth Somebody

He was so powerful - his rule was COMPLETELY unchallenged for 150 years.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:49 AM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth zamorak
The Dark Knight

that doesnt really say anything about him

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:02 AM
Eminence
Boss

Exactly, which is why some backstory and details about his powers would be greatly appreciated; the fact he was unchallenged IMPLIES great power, but doesn't say or work much in a fight.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:05 AM
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Not to mention this doesn't belong here, but ah well. It could help solve some threads.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:17 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

If Anakin never got hurt he would have made Revan and Luke look like Gungans.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:59 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Either exar kun or sidious imho, but who knows; marka ragnos may have been able to kill them both at the same time with a wave of his hand.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:16 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Good point; but I'm sure they could have made something interesting about why he was one the most feared being in the galaxy for so long. Which would go into his rise to power so.....uhhhh.......whatever. smile

Ragnos decapitated lord simus i na duel when he rose to power, simus was another sith lord noone knows anything about.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:18 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth zamorak
The Dark Knight

well that doesnt really say anything either.....lord simus could of being really reaallly weak

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:01 AM
Darth Somebody

In raw Force potential, Anakin/Darth Vader would be the most powerful. If he had reached his full potential, he would easily own the likes of Sidious, Revan, Exar, and Ragnos.

In terms of mastery of the Force, it all depends. Some excel where others do not. Kreia and Sidious were spectacularly gifted in Forsight. Sidious was also trained in battle meditation as well. Revan was well rounded in about everything - as was Exar.

But from speculation - Ragnos would probably be the strongest. Oh, and Tulak Horde is the greatest lightsaber duelist.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:03 AM
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan reminds me of the "jack of all trades" kind of guy.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:06 AM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote