KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Star Wars Vs Story Time Thread

Star Wars Vs Story Time Thread
Started by: darth-yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

Star Wars Vs Story Time Thread

i no this has been done befor but this time try to make your own storys up this time new ones not ones that havent been done just new ones

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

ill start please tell me what you think this is a short fight between revan and the exile
As the blue blade came hurtling towards Revan he dived out of the way and knocked it to the floor with a force push the he threw his other hand out in the direction the exile was. The dark and gloomy sith temple was lit by a strong blue light the force lightning hit the exile in center of his chest throwing him to the floor Revan continued to electrify the now bloody and batted man that lay on the floor until a screams of pain and the buzz of electricity were all that filled the dark corridors and halls. Then he stopped and turned a round the exile looked at the man in his black hooded robes as Revan withdrew the blade off his red longsaber and said in a cold dry voice another Jedi master not worthy off there title.
The exile watched as Revan strode off into the darkness off the sith temple.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

this is the forst chapter of one of my fanfics i still havent got round to continuing it
Flo-Han was awaked from his sleep by a buzz he knew what it meant his master was calling him. He sat up in bed and looked around him the room was silent his robes lay on the floor. As he stood up the clod floor give him a shock he walked in to his washing chambers and looked in the mirror. He was an average sized man about 5’ 10 with shoulder length brown hair and a beard; he was wearing a grey undergarment with yellow stripes on the arms. Flo-Han walked out of the bathroom and put his robes on they were a dull brown with a white tunic he walked out of his room and down the hallway of the Jedi enclave. As he entered the great hall he was greeted by possibly the best Jedi he had ever seen he name was Obi Skywalker he like his ancestors before him had great knowledge of the force and with a lightsaber he could use the force in ways that other Jedi could not ever imagine. He strode there looking at the Jedi master wearing only a black tunic his power was unbelievable he seemed to be one with the force he had discovered powers that had been forgotten threw time. Obi spoke “you and your padawan will accompany myself, master Quart and his padawan to the planet Korriban the sith homeworld
Oh and good morning master Jafan”
“I wish you wouldn’t do that master and good morning also why are we going to Korriban” replied Flo-Han
“Do what master Jafan and I will explain everything when we get there”
“Wake me up with that buzzing in my head”
“Sorry master Jafan go and wake your padawan up and meet me and the other two at the hanger bay” said Obi
Master skywalker walked around Flo-Han and said “and may the force be with you” as he walked out of the great hall Flo-Han followed behind him.
Master skywalker turned left at and Flo-Han turned right he walked into his padawans quarters he looked at a chair at the desk his padawan spun round to face him. He had blond hair cut short with a long braided piece hanging from the left side he was about 5’9 and dressed in a dull bronze coloured tunic
“What are you doing my padawan?”
“I’m writing master”
“Why do u do such primitive things my padawan?”
“Master as I have told you before I enjoy it, it helps me to concentrate which helps me in my teachings someday I wish to be as good as master skywalker”
“We all do but at the moment we have more pressing matters at hand master Skywalker has request that we accompany him and master Quart to Korriban we have to meet him at the hanger bay so let’s get going” the two Jedi walked along the hallways of the enclave until they got to the hanger bay they walked inside only to see master Skywalker sat on a box with two lightsaber hilts floating around his head
“Were is master Quart” said Flo-Han
“On his way I was told” replied Obi
at that moment the hanger bay doors opened an a small brown Jedi walked in he was around 1’7 and was wearing a black tunic next to him was a Jedi dressed in brown robes with a brown tunic the hood was up and you could not see his face they boarded the ship and the hanger bay doors opened the ship rose and turned 75%. The engines whistled and the ship flew out of the hanger.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:01 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

another begining of anoher story
The dark corridors were lit only by a small flame sprouting from a rock carved to make the shape of a rancor. A silhouette walked down the dusty and silent corridor into a room lit by a bright white light in the center of the room was a statue of sith
Lord his arms crossed over his chest griping a lightsaber hilt in each hand. The silhouette of the man could now be seen clearly he was dressed in white robes with a brown hooded robe covering him he looked up at the statue and took off his hood and his blond hair fell down to his shoulders he then walked towards the statue and began to climb it. He put his foot on the knee of the statue then his other foot on to its belt he reached up with is hand to reach the statues shoulder. He then pulled him self up on to the arm of the statue taking the lightsaber hilts and jumping down to the floor. Looking at the black lightsaber hilts he noticed that they had strange markings on them sith symbols he tucked the hilt into his pocket and began to walk out of the room. “Stop” a voice echoed through the room he turned around to see a man dressed in black robes with strange markings resembling the ones on the lightsaber hilts on his left chest in blood red. “They are not yours they do not belong to you weak Jedi” the man said to him. “Who are you” the Jedi padawan spoke “I am the sith Holdan Krawn” he said in his deep voice. The Sith threw of his black robe and started to run to toward the padawan drawing his red lightsaber he jumped into the air and threw a downward slash at the padawan. The padawan rolled out the way drawing his own lightsaber and blocking a incoming strike from the Sith. The crimson red and emerald green lightsaber’s clashed each combatant pushed with all there power towards the other there blades not moving at all. Holdan then brought out another red lightsaber and swung it towards Flo-Han-Ko Jafan’s mid section Flo-Han leaped backwards just in time to avoid it, the blade just missed him. Flo-Han threw a hand out Holden got flung towards the wall hitting his back off it and collapsing to the floor. The blades if the lightsaber’s retracted and Flo-Han spoke out saying “come to the lightside only death and destruction lay at the end of the path to the darkside” Holdan looked up at Flo-Han-Ko Jafan saying “will the order forgive me”
“The new order will forgive you Master Quodur is a very forgiving master come with me” Flo-Han-Ko Jafan walked over to Holden a stretched out his arm Holdan took hold of Flo-Hans hand Flo-Han pulled him up. As the two Jedi walked out of the temple hall Holdan said to Flo-Han “what’s your name kind Jedi” “Flo-Han-Ko Jafan” Flo-Han replied

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:02 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

they do to start it off so far anybody got any ideas

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:05 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

this is a two part story me and fishy up till the sith lock sabers is mine and the rest is fishys

The door of the ravangers bridge opened nihilus spun round and looked down the long dimly lit walkway at the end stood a figure it started to slowly walk forward nihilus spoke in his ancient sith language "why have you came her sith"
the dark figure raised his until recently bowed head. "your hunger cannot be satisfied all i can do is end your suffering"
"who who are you"
"i am darth maul" he took down the hood of his clock and his yellow eyes reflected of the wall lights he raised his hilt in one hand and ignited a bright crimson blade emitted from each end he leaped about 19 feet forward and swung his blade towards nihilus the sith lord rolled out of the way and pushed his blade towards maul the blades clashed the sith lords pused towards each other the blades not moving."You are a fool to think that you can end my hunger. You are not even worthy to eat." Nihilus his voice sounded cold in the ears of the Zabrak. Maul took a step back and held his lightsaber at his side ready to move. "You are a fool to underestimate me, Nihilus. I will end you here." Nihilus raised his lightsaber above his head and waited for Maul to come. Suddenly Maul jumped away from where he was standing ran towards Nihilus and just a second before arriving turned around on his feet striking quickly at Nihilus his side. But he was to late Nihilus already had his lightsaber there. A smile formed on the nothingness of his face, a smile that he had not smiled since he was still one with the Exile.

"Nobody that faced me has evern been so arrogant." Nihilus quickly pushed Mauls lightsaber to his left higher and higher. Until Maul took a step back quickly Nihilus moved his lightsaber forward but Maul was already gone. He launched another attack but this time lighting went his way. He quickly tried to move his lightsaber to block him but he was already to late and was shot back across the room.

He lay there watching Nihilus approach him. He wanted to get up and move but he felt his body had been broken. Suddenly everything became cold and then he dissapeared into the force. "A better snack then I expected" Nihilus said still smiling.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:28 AM