KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTS Ob1 vs. AOTC Anakin

ROTS Ob1 vs. AOTC Anakin
Started by: Darth Kronos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Kronos
Restricted

Account Restricted

ROTS Ob1 vs. AOTC Anakin

(Ob1's powers at the begging of the movie)...Plz be nice this is my first thread.. embarrasment

Newayz i personally think Ob1 would win but just barely...and anakin is as angry as he was when he learned of his mother in the Tusken camp...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:41 PM
Click here to Send Darth Kronos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kronos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

ROTS Obi-Wan pwned ROTS Anakin. Why make Annie weaker?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:42 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

What movie did you watch? Anakin put up a very good battle against Obi Wan, but of course AOTC Anakin would get owned way too easily, might as well go the way Sorgo would and make it 40 Anakins vs Obi

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:44 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

ditto of darth janus

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:45 PM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Kronos
Restricted

Account Restricted

srry i just thought that anakins thinking was hindered becauze of the darkside and he really wasn't thinkin about what would happen if he *i.e did this or that...lol dun't hate me for making such a retarded thread

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:48 PM
Click here to Send Darth Kronos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kronos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'm sorry, but Obi-Wan, when he got down to business, took Anakin out with one move. That is pwnage. It's pwnage if Anakin beat Dooku, it's pwnage if Mace beat Sidious, etc. Don't sugarcoat it now.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not sugar coating it, just because Anakin was a dumb**** who jumped at Obi Wan when he had the higher ground doesn't mean Kenobi pwned him. I mean Obi Wan beat Maul with one move, but I think we can agree it was maul who did the pwning in that battle.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:53 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Hey everyone vraya's gotta new thread come and see

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

No, I don't. Maul did end the fight abruptly, but Obi was keeping pace with him and broke his lightsaber, something I doubt Maul was expecting. For a mere padawan, Obi-Wan is easily the deadliest.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:55 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Human Vader
I'm not sugar coating it, just because Anakin was a dumb**** who jumped at Obi Wan when he had the higher ground doesn't mean Kenobi pwned him. I mean Obi Wan beat Maul with one move, but I think we can agree it was maul who did the pwning in that battle.

I agree with Lord Vader. There wasn't any pwning going on. Pwning suggests that someone is superior in almost every way when clearly the fight with Obi and Anakin was close.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

You guys have to realise that battles or won with one person getting lucky or one person being just plain better. Maul in a sense got lucky against Qui-gon, Obi-wan against Maul, Dooku against Anakin. Sword fihgts are finished by a single move, so they can all appear to be luck that the winner won.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

In my experience there's no such thing as luck.

Maul caught Qui-Gon off guard while still in battle. Obi caught Maul off guard after the battle was over which he clearly lost. Obi won and deserved to but it was quite clear that Maul was more powerful. Dooku had Anakin whooped easily, nuff said.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Meh. Whatever.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 07:12 PM
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

its his first thread, give him a break

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

fine, I dont really know what I was thinking when I said that. If I figure out where I was going with it, I'll tell you.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote