KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Full potential Anakin skywalker vs Darth Revan

Full potential Anakin skywalker vs Darth Revan
Started by: Lord Nihilus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Nihilus
Sith Happens

Full potential Anakin skywalker vs Darth Revan

Let's say that Anakin never lost his limbs and became more machine than man - let's say he reached his full potential as a mature jedi or even a sith (around 35 years old). How would he fare against Darth Revan?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 04:31 PM
Click here to Send Lord Nihilus a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Nihilus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth plo koon
darth moose

hmm i say reven wins cos he is on kotor and my custom reven would kil 50 yoders and a ton of other jedi lol reven takes this

death before dishhonour

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 04:46 PM
Click here to Send darth plo koon a Private Message Find more posts by darth plo koon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

That has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this forum, excluding Lordsorgo. Revan could not - and I do mean EVER - take 50 Yoda's. Full-potential Anakin Skywalker is beyond NJO Luke (who could probably beat him on his own). It has been hinted that Full Potential Anakin would be the most powerful Force-user the galaxy has ever seen. So he would destroy Revan, presumably.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 04:51 PM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
That has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this forum, excluding Lordsorgo. Revan could not - and I do mean EVER - take 50 Yoda's. Full-potential Anakin Skywalker is beyond NJO Luke (who could probably beat him on his own). It has been hinted that Full Potential Anakin would be the most powerful Force-user the galaxy has ever seen. So he would destroy Revan, presumably.

First off, these wild speculation threads need to stop. I could just as easily say Nihilus with Vaapad and eighty droiedekas versus Yoda and a breadstick... Just give it up.

And secondly, Revan can't take 50 Yodas. No one could... except for TPM Annie. He's the Chosen One.

And Darth Somebody, just an observation: Yes, Anakin has the potential to be the greatest Force user alive in his time, but nowhere does Lucas say that Anakin was the ONLY one to have such potential...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 06:13 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baston Alveron
ACE REBEL PILOT

No doubt revan kicks his but

Xbox live tag= Jedi of chaos
Galaxies galaxy= shadow fire
galaxies character name= exarnious kundroma

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 03:08 AM
Click here to Send Baston Alveron a Private Message Find more posts by Baston Alveron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Revan would own Anakin. But Revan cant own Obi wan or TPM Ani. No way! blink shifty

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 03:12 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

full potential Anakin would probably be the best. I dont think Revan had yet reached his full potential. I actually doubt any Jedi or Sith has ever actually reached there full potential, or ever will. To reach full potential, that force user has to know everything possible about the force. They have to have a completly perfect body to add to their force skills. A full potential person would have to know everything that has, or ever will happen. Trully, fully, complete potential is for all intens and purposes impossible. Now lets say Anakin recieved an extra 25 years of training after ep3, he would probably be the best of all that we know of.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:37 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Yeah, but as a light side fighter not evil.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:42 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Takáta

Ultimately Anakin would win because he has a higher drive than Revan. If he believed it may harm his wife he would come untouchable. He killed all the Jedi in the academy thinking he was doing good so surely he could have 1 sith lord.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 09:39 AM
Click here to Send Darth Takáta a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Takáta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

Anakin wins. Face it Revan fans...Anakin doesn't even need his lightsaber if he's full potential to kill Revan. Revan will be like..."Do you know who I am? I am Darth Revan and I'll rip your...(Anakin just Force chokes him)..."All to easy."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 02:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

no

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Takáta

yes

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Takáta a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Takáta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

Originally posted by Darth_Janus
First off, these wild speculation threads need to stop. I could just as easily say Nihilus with Vaapad and eighty droiedekas versus Yoda and a breadstick... Just give it up.

And secondly, Revan can't take 50 Yodas. No one could... except for TPM Annie. He's the Chosen One.

And Darth Somebody, just an observation: Yes, Anakin has the potential to be the greatest Force user alive in his time, but nowhere does Lucas say that Anakin was the ONLY one to have such potential...

He has to be the only one with that potential you can't have two greatest force users of all time. Anakin takes this one.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:11 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Takáta

revan was good but ani at full potension and 20,000 midi chlorians is easily better

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:24 PM
The Creator
A being beyond power

Originally posted by Kam Solusar
revan was good but ani at full potension and 20,000 midi chlorians is easily better

You got that off Supershadow don't you dare bring that **** in here again.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:27 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Actually it's in TPM. And watch your tongue.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:30 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

It doesn't say he has 20,000 midichloriants

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:35 PM
Eminence
Boss

Watch the movie.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:38 PM
The Creator
A being beyond power

I did and it doesn't say how many he has

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:39 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

its says his midi chlorians of the scale even master yoda dosnt have that many

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote