KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Idea for Forum/Qui-gon vs. Atton(Jedi)

Is it a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, I like it. 0 0%
It's a good concept, but it needs work. 0 0%
No, that's a horrible idea. 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Idea for Forum/Qui-gon vs. Atton(Jedi)
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Idea for Forum/Qui-gon vs. Atton(Jedi)

Just to keep this thread SW related, I put the fight in. I actually thinks its pretty close.

I also wanted to propose the idea of limiting the number of threads that a person can make in a day to 2 or 3. Part of the reason for this was LIB's massive thread making rampage. I also noticed that there are now 30 pages of threads compared to just four when I got here only four months ago. Part of this I think is due to all of the repeated threads and thenjunk threads that have recently been made. If anyone else thinks that putting a limit on the number of threads that a user can start in a day should be limited in this forum, please say so or if you thinks its a dumb idea, please say so also.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 06:17 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I've been trying to get LIB and Thor to stop doing that crap since they started. . . .

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 06:52 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

And I say Atton.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 06:53 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I know, but I'm saying that we ask the mods to actually limit the number of possible threads that can be made per day and then it just cuts you off or else they make some rule and the person could get banned for a day if they break the limit more than once or something like that.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

That could work. . . . if you get half the forum to support you, which I think is quite doable.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:01 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Well all I need to get that is to get Janus to support it.

Janus, in case you haven't noticed, you practically lead the forum.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:02 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Janus, apparently you missed your que. You're supposed to be throwing your support behind the idea now.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:11 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I was busy at work. And I don't lead half this forum, really. I could never sway all of you the way a puppet master does... Still working on that... yess....

Ahem. Anyways, I doubt the moderators would do something like that. For one thing, it may not be possible to implement something like that. Also, if it limits someone who -isn't- a post monger... (Say, one of us) it's a liability. I mean, I don't like stupid threads any more than the next guy. But my guess is the answer from above will be "Deal with it". Also, I can't think of a moderator who would keep an eye on this section to warn or even impose punishment for those who are spamming little freaks. We're the new kid in an old neighborhood here.

But yeah... It's a nice idea, but it would need to be implemented by someone with the time and patience to read each thread and monitor them.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:34 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Hey, I just know the mods love me. Maybe be I could be a mod. JK.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:49 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

lol... fresh from banishment and on the high road to modship.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:20 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
And I don't lead half this forum, really.

So humble. Trying to gain more supporters?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:29 PM
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Windu
I've been trying to get LIB and Thor to stop doing that crap since they started. . . .

all right fine if it pleases you so much. ADIOS, AMIGOS! IM RETIRING FROM KMC FOR A WHILE!. SAYONARA, JANUS AND GLENTRACT!

Last edited by Dark Thor on Aug 4th, 2005 at 10:56 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:51 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

got idea and i take obi one and thor we well i dotn want you to go just to limit your threads think of teh best duels and put them in the one taht would get the most replys and cause a lot of debating

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 05:22 AM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

bump

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 03:55 PM